选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
<Comment to Win Prize> Spoiler about used-item purchasing page!
发表于 2022-7-8 12:33:06 | 最新回复 2023-7-2 10:24:40 | 来自于 China 楼主
The used-item purchasing page is making a update soon!ヾ (≥ ▽≤ *) o The upgraded page is expected to go live in mid-July~ Major platforms: Xianyu, Zhuanzhuan! e5b31fbb-bad6-4426-8e01-35c21de19cd2.gif Want to grab your favorite action figures and dolls? Cosplay Costumes, Hanfu, Lolita Outfit, Cheongsam? And all kinds of goodies you like but can't get hands-on? Now You Can! Just Right Here! 7c74fdb0-8a9b-4351-96d0-aff4b893b0cb.gif Attention! A Bonus!
< Comment To Win A Reward >
Leave a comment under this post to share your experience buying used items
(you can share anything related to buying used items, e.g.the used items you buy the most, why you choose to buy used items, etc.)
Format: #My Favorite Used Items# content +reason
< Awards & Selection Criteria >
High-quality comments *10: $2.98 No-Min.-Spend shopping coupon
all users who offer suggestions comment will get a $1.49 No-Min. Spend shipping coupon.
<Kindly Reminder>
1. Comment with 20-100 words is recommended. 2. The deadline for comments is Jul 17, with coupons issued on Jul 19.
3. It is forbidden to copy from others. If the winner found to copy from other posts, he/she will be disqualified.
4.Please do not post irrelevant content. Spams or ads will be deleted by our editor.
The user with deleted comment will not be eligible foraward.
< Existing used-item collections > New Stylish Looks Update every Friday night PC:https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/subject/?id=21786 APP:https://m.superbuy.com/en/topic/detail/?cat=21788 企业微信截图_16572487911196(2).png Novel&Unique Goodies Update every thursday night! PC:https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/subject/?id=21806 APP:https://m.superbuy.com/en/topic/detail/?cat=21808 企业微信截图_16572489253325(2).png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 19:55:20 板凳
I can't access Xianyu anymore (app asking for Alipay account). It would be nice if Superbuy could help with that.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 19:31:10 来自手机 沙发
Purchased quite number of orders (mostly dolls and action figures) from Xianyu using Superbuy. Very fast processing and reliable, Including detailed photo services, staffs are very communicative too. Definitely recommended!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 19:55:20 板凳
I can't access Xianyu anymore (app asking for Alipay account). It would be nice if Superbuy could help with that.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 20:22:31 地板
excelent superbuy i love you
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 20:33:50 5#
Consider adding better weidian.com support?
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 21:04:25 6#
That's wonderful. I hope that Weidan.com will be added as well!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 22:13:29 7#
That's wonderful. I hope that Weidan.com will be added as well!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 23:10:45 8#
Purchased mostly CDs and DVDs from using Superbuy. Very fast support, detailed photo, I'm from brazil and feel very safe using this agent... i'm very satisfied with this service. thanks guys...
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-8 23:14:09 9#
thank you! thats great
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 00:07:10 10#
So far my experience has been great, the people doing quality inspections really over deliver. For example they´re able to spot the smallest details suchs as weights or labeling to really make sure us as the consumers get what we paid for. <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 00:32:12 11#
Venture Electronics Sun Dice earbud is my favorite used item that I purchased with help of Superbuy. It is one of my favorite earbud. The agents are super helpful in talking to the sellers and also negotiate with the seller. I just love how they are always helpful with all my questions for the seller. I've bought a quite few earphones from Xianyu through Superbuy and will continue to do so.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 00:37:46 12#
Suggestion from my end for used product would be to lower the processing fee a bit. Maybe 10 yuan or a possibility to add those items into card and order with other used products to reduce the charges. Another suggestion would be to keep the processing fee and give a fast processing for used items since they sometimes sell out fast. Another one would be to have dedicated chat support after 6pm(like another shift 6pm to 10pm chat support for used items) so users can talk to seller for most of the time.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 00:44:19 13#
thank you! thats great
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 01:09:35 14#
#My Favorite Used Items# PHOTOCARDS! Bought some 2nd hand, out-of-print photocards on Xianyu. I'm very happy with my purchase because they looked almost new when I got them. MY MOST IMPORTANT TIP: ask for help from Customer Service Agent via chat to confirm the condition and quantity of the 2nd hand items. Make sure to ask all your concerns from the Xianyu before buying so you won't have regrets! Provide screenshots if you can so your questions are clear to the CS agent and the Xianyu seller. The agents are very helpful and will update you within 24 hours if the Xianyu seller is offline. Happy shopping! :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 02:05:15 15#
#My Favorite Used Items #cotton dolls One of my top places to go if I need to buy a second-hand item is Superbuy because service is fast, cheap and easy to communicate! Agents can talk to the seller for me about the item and tell me when the item has been sold or if I can buy the item. It's convent since I don't know how to communicate with the sellers and usually cannot pay them directly either.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 03:24:20 16#
does superbuy have a guide / help how to use Xianyu? And how to find products. Would like to try using it but I am unfamiliar with it.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 03:40:01 17#
#My Favorite Used Items# Video Games I usually buy used games since they're cheaper and I'm not too fussy with the conditions of the case, only care if the disc is scratched or not.  The case can be damaged for all I care, just want the game itself. Suggestion: Please add weidian support.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 09:13:50 18#
Comment.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 17:43:24 19#
#My Favorite Used Items# Dolls and figures.  I love use Xianyu because you can find some items that are out of stock, I hope it still working after the upgrades. I always use shoping agent to buy in Xianyu and it worked very well. Some sellers don´t send the items but your money come back to you. I buy figures, dolls and stuff related with that.  I would like to add the second hand items to the shoping cart, to buy all together and pay a little less of fees.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 17:45:37 20#
#My Favorite Used Items# Various books and plush dolls. There's quite a selection and in not so bad condition. Would be even better if there was support for more of them.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!