选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
Guide to Value-Added Services
发表于 2022-3-14 18:20:14 | 最新回复 2023-10-29 22:31:05 | 来自于 China 楼主
Hey there! The activity of “SharingExperience of Using Value-Added Service to Get80 Coupon” hassuccessfully concluded! Congrats to all the winners!
Wanna learn about the recommendedvalue-added services, when and how to use these services to save on shipping,the service level of such services, etc.? The feedback from other users mayhelp you out!
Superbuy Value-Added Services
Detailed Photos: Want to learn more about the products youpurchased to check for any possible quality issues? We can offer you detailedproduct photos in any state and quantities as requested by you. ¥2/PCS.  
Priority Stock-in: For emergency parcel or if you want toreceive the parcel as fast as possible, you can select Priority Stock-in. Ourstaff will stock your parcel in the warehouse within 3 hours after receiving it(normally, parcels will be stocked in the warehouse in 24 hours after be signedfor receipt, subject to the time of Superbuy system). ¥5/Product ID   
Split Order: We can split the order at your request,measure the parcel again, then re-store it in the warehouse. This will helpavoid size restrictions. ¥2/Sub-productID
Packaging Replacement: We can remove or replace the originalpackaging at your request, measure the parcel again, then re-store it in thewarehouse. This will help reduce the weigh of the parcel. ¥2/Packaging Box/Bag
Model Try-On Photos: 1. For apparel, we will ask models to trythem on at your specific requests (weight, height, etc.) and offer 4 pics(front, back, left, and right). This way, you can see what the apparel lookslike when you wear it in real life.
2. For footwear, we will ask models to trythem on at your specific requests (foot size, etc.) and offer 4 pics (front,back, left, and right). ¥30/Product.
Wanna learn about more value-addedservices? Click here:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 05:51:01 来自 15#
I had used "split order" service multiple times before in attemps to reduce the weight, the warehouse staff carry it out pretty fast as long as you submit the request at 12:00 AM or earlier. The "split order" service also combined with "discard item" service and it is free."Split order" is useful, it help reduce me the weight and easier to manage my stuffs plus it is pretty cheap, but there are some downside of it, for example, since it split your order into multiple " sub-order", when you consult with the customer service, you have to give the DO and then the DI for them to help you, and it get even more messy if you need help with multiple DI. Overall great experience with value added service.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 11:20:27 来自 21#
I've used various packaging added services, a few complex custom added service and even the service to test the power! The services are cheap and honestly very worth it since it would be a waste if your package arrived to you in a bad state or something was wrong with the product. I contacted customer service to help explain the complicated value-added services (such as combining certain items together, then wrapping in EPE- over several different orders) that I needed and both were swiftly done! Very happy with the value-added services so far. :) The only thing I might want is an option for added cardboard box- in case you are worried about something being crushed, but you don't want the big bubble cushion wrapping.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 00:06:23 沙发
used the service and was very useful
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 01:05:33 板凳
I've used a few and the service has always been great!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 01:56:04 地板
Excellent services and packaging I recommend to everyone!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:10:22 5#
I have used the value-added service many times and its super easy to use. I especially like the detail photos because I get high quality photos and a better look at my items!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:27:14 6#
Love additional services
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:34:54 7#
Very useful service thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:35:09 8#
i use superbuy's value-added services mostly for everything
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:36:53 9#
i have used and it was very good! Fast and fourious service, nice help, hot laides<333!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 02:38:37 10#
i have question about not shipping my item ( i waited 2-3 days for shipping). The servicer connect with seller and urged him to ship, 24 hrs after my task! Thanks!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 03:07:18 11#
Superbuy is the best service I have ever used. I buy items for my ill son, Kwok Tim Fai! He is in the hospital right now. The agents send me photos of the items to confirm if there are any flaws. They also have very nice packaging. This is why Superbuy is the best!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 03:09:27 12#
Superbuy's customer service is amazing, they respond so quickly and always so helpful. Also their shipping service is wonderful, good price and everything is well-packaged, I never had an issues within its timeframe.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 04:11:39 13#
The service was helpful and everything arrived as expected
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 05:29:56 14#
The services I highly recommended are detailed photo, priority stock-in, and bubble cushioning wrap packaging. Detailed photo is great when I need a close-up look for sizes or quality check. Priority stock-in is helpful when I try to get a package out quickly to make it in time for gifting purpose. I use bubble cushioning wrap packaging consistently for fragile or valuable items. Thanks for making these services available!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 05:51:01 15#
I had used "split order" service multiple times before in attemps to reduce the weight, the warehouse staff carry it out pretty fast as long as you submit the request at 12:00 AM or earlier. The "split order" service also combined with "discard item" service and it is free."Split order" is useful, it help reduce me the weight and easier to manage my stuffs plus it is pretty cheap, but there are some downside of it, for example, since it split your order into multiple " sub-order", when you consult with the customer service, you have to give the DO and then the DI for them to help you, and it get even more messy if you need help with multiple DI. Overall great experience with value added service.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 06:27:07 16#
I made my first purchase today. I found it super easy and intuitive!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 06:27:28 17#
I made my first purchase today. I found it super easy and intuitive!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 07:28:04 18#
great service. I am using for many time without any issue
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 08:21:09 19#
Used the detailed photo service and it is awesome!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 10:05:53 20#
the customer service is amazing and the quality of HD pics is very good. I would suggest superbuy to anyone very reliable and customer service is very quick
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!