选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
11.11 SHOPPING TIPS
发表于 2020-11-7 22:14:05 来自手机 | 最新回复 2020-11-22 22:10:51 | 来自于 Australia 楼主
My shipping tips that you must know to save money$ and time. Australia edition 1. CREDITS POINTSLogin to superbuy everyday and check in. Every time you check in you will received 10 credit points. You can also get credits point by successfully shipped your parcels and shares your shipping experience. When you reached a enough amount of point you can exchange shipping coupons or discounts for your parcel while processing payment. 2. SHIPPING LINE AND PREFERENCES You may or may not know but superbuy offers a variety of shipping lines. When you ship an items it is best to compare price by using “delivery estimation” this help you estimate your items and allow you to see which line is available in your country. I live in australia ?? therefore I have a lot of options. For small parcel less than 1kg or 500grams I use EUB or China post registered air mail both of these line usual took about 1-2 weeks to get to Melbourne Australia. For large parcel above 1kg to 19kg I use Australia E packet by sea, it is the cheapest option provided however this may took approx 1-3 months to arrive in Australia. 3. TAX?Tax may be different base on what country you live in. In Australia they usual tax your parcel if either your are a wholesale or your parcel value above $1,000. The tax usually range from $300 above. I never getting tax, if you worry of getting tax because your parcel value $1000 or above, just seperate your parcel in to two and send them individually. This way you can avoid of getting tax. 4. SHOPPING AND COUPONS Use superbuy as a courier is my best advice to you. Because if you shop on superbuy you will get charge approx $1-$8, the reason for thus because your currency is different. More further, superbuy does not include coupons which your seller provided which mean you pay full price for that item. It is best for you to buy from the original website. Because of word limits, please reference to photos belows for more tips!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-11-12 13:38:00 来自手机 沙发
:(
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

• 主题73
  • 回复52
  • 好友0

值得买

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!