选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 新手百科 精选
CEO Important Tips Regarding Shipping/Logistics
发表于 2016-11-7 18:54:44 | 最新回复 2024-3-16 04:26:10 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Valued Customers, Thank you for choosing Superbuy International Shopping Service, The Superbuy Team and I highly appreciate it. To ensure that you will have the best shopping result, I strongly recommend you spend some time reading these exclusive tips before you submit the delivery order.   1.        Superbuy is a Shopping Agent (shopping service provider). In order to ship your parcel to you, we have introduced full-category, full-channel worldwide logistics for you to choose from. International shipping is a complicated and long process. Each logistics transfer point, each country's customs and local distribution are different and very complex, There will be a certain probability of unforeseen circumstances, such as delay, confiscation, taxation, damage, loss, etc, Superbuy can't control and avoid these unexpected issues, but we will take good care of our users in terms of notifying our users about the specific situations that certain shipping routes or destination countries may be subject to, well in advance. When something unexpected happens, we will try our best to assist users in solving it. 2.        Users are usually concerned about the delivery time and cost. I fully understand this, from the user's perspective, a fast shipping method with a low price will be ideal. Unfortunately, international shipping fees can be relatively expensive. You can choose the shipping route based on your needs, and anticipate the result. We have a shipping routes table that lists all the scopes. But as mentioned earlier, due to the complexity of international shipping, some cheap shipping routes may be faster than the ordinary processing time, albeit with a small possibility. Likewise, more expensive shipping routes may not have a 100% guarantee in terms of processing time (again, only a small fraction). Additionally, the expensive shipping routes have better tracking systems and compensation programs. At Superbuy, we will assist our users to negotiate and solve problems that may arise, such as a delay in compensation. I have another thread talking about the price of shipping charge: http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=101498; And one more tip for the processing time: if your items strictly dependent on the processing time, such as items for travel, and events, weddings, etc., please do not rely 100% on the official processing time, especially for the economic routes. Please add an extra one-half of the time to the official processing time. If your parcel is relatively heavy, please consider choosing reliable routes via DHL or EMS. 3.        You may want to consider the Item Restriction and Taxation. Due to the different regulations stipulated by customs, some items are restricted to be shipped. The rules are strictly made by local customs and logistics characteristics, and Superbuy will not be able to ship the items for you if they violate these regulations. We have listed the Mailing Restrictions of all logistics routes. In addition, our system will automatically match the suitable route for your items. If not, our customer service team will also assist you. For sensitive items, such as food, some routes may allow you to ship it but it still has the possibility of being confiscated or detained by customs. As for taxation, Superbuy can't guarantee your parcel will not be checked, taxed, or subject to default taxes or duties as each custom has different rules and regulations. Users would need to be aware of the main restriction and taxation issues and understand the possible risks. Superbuy will inform users in advance and assist with any further questions or issues related to it. If you have any inquiries or questions, please contact our customer service team in advance. The stated issues of international shipping are only a small situation, which you should not be worried about. The most important thing is, that we will always be here to help. Superbuy's service concept is "Customer First". We strive to take good care of our users and become your reliable friends. In the meantime, we would kindly ask for your understanding and patience. Unfortunately, as it may be, Superbuy can't perform magic, we may not be able to locate your parcel in 1 second or release your parcel from customs in 2 seconds. If something goes wrong with your parcel, what we can do is to continuously communicate, negotiate, or even refund you in advance. Please don't worry, you can contact our customer service team at any time and we will handle it as soon as possible. If you think our customer service team didn't solve your problem with care, please do not hesitate to contact me via CEO email at CEO@superbuy.com. We aim to have the highest possible service standard so we will definitely give you an appropriate solution. At Superbuy, never worry about our sincerity. To sum up, if you are new to Superbuy and happy with our service thanks to the fast and reliable shipping service, we highly appreciate it. However, as I mentioned before, fast shipping is not a normal shipping speed. Therefore, I don't want this reason to be the only reason why you choose us. To be honest, delivering on schedule should be credited to each shipping link of logistics rather than Superbuy. If there is something wrong with your parcel and Superbuy can't solve your problem straight away, please don't let this affect your view of Superbuy's service level. We may not be able to solve logistics issues straightaway, but at the same time, we won't leave our users to face this issue on their own. In fact, we spend a lot of time and money to build a great team and provide the best service we can. Thank you for choosing Superbuy. Superbuy aims to provide the best service to its users and please do not hesitate to tell us your suggestions and complaints. Your opinions are very helpful to us. Thank you very much and I hope you have a great time using our services. One last tip, You can visit the following link- http://www.superbuy.com/en/page/query/freight/ , or visit our mobile APP – Me – Delivery Estimation, to check out the processing time, fee, mail restrictions, taxation, etc., of different shipping routes. We will keep updating the list.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 22:16:02 沙发
I do not know what r u say
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-11-11 22:16:02 沙发
I do not know what r u say
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-14 22:09:07 板凳
damexmare rogor gamovwero nivti?gamoviwere da archamovida ragas itxovs kidev
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-5-29 05:40:15 地板
Today i recieved this message: Unfortunately your packet could not be delivered to your mailbox. You will be notified when you can collect it at your pick-up point. I don't remeer setting a pick up point. Is my memory lacking or do you choose the destination?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-7 17:03:57 5#
My parcel PN1855575031 has been stuck in 'sorting center' for 5 workdays now. Can i get an update on it?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-8 00:18:50 6#
my parcel is stuck at pending and waited 4 days now
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-12 04:26:51 7#
My parcel says it is ready for pickup but I have not received anything in my mailbox? It is Parcel No.: PN1856584529
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-22 21:16:14 8#
revete
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-6-26 02:13:57 9#
Superbuy PostNL  to Germany - Tracking says it got delivered but thats not true, furthermore it should have been delivered at 23:59 which is highly doubtable. Where is my parcel?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-8 00:10:33 10#
My parcel is 4 days in airport warehouse, WHAT IS HAPPENING
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-11 03:50:29 11#
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-18 12:19:22 12#
The parcel says that a delivery notice was left at my home, but there was not any notice anywhere.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-25 08:01:57 13#
My Parcel had been stuck in the same spot for 2 weeks on wondering what's going on  PIN: PN1857628432
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-26 18:59:35 14#
hi, when i enter my address it says edit address and consignee
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-27 09:00:10 15#
hello
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-3 00:12:43 16#
there are no updates on the official tracking site for my parcel PN1857647975, it remains at "shipment pick up request confirmed", kindly check please? thanks
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-6 11:16:43 来自手机 17#
<p>cool</p>
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-17 16:45:15 18#
hello i have a parcel under ems and it shows out for delivery since 15/08/2018 my tracking number is SG5200004695CX. is there any way to contact them?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-19 05:18:35 19#
it has been 6 days since my parcel has moved it has been stuck in the origin post can i please get an update it shouldnt be this long
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-20 21:31:14 来自手机 20#
<p>My parcel has been stuck for 2 going onto 3 weeks i need help. Parcel # PN1858659986</p>
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!