选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
Superbuy's Gratitude Month | Wave Three of surprises is here!!!
发表于 2024-5-9 16:44:32 | 最新回复 5 小时前 | 来自于 China 楼主
Jump with Joy and Win Big with Ace Super Jump!
Get ready to jump for joy and win the cash prize! ヾ(°∇°)ノ゙ PLAY GAME>Feel free to share your high-score screenshots in the comment section. Ace Super Jump:https://m.superbuy.com/game/index.html Ranking Billboard:https://m.superbuy.com/en/ace-super-jump/ Event Period: May 9th to 31st. Prizes: Grand Prize: USD 500 Second Place: USD 200 Third Place: USD 100 Fourth Place: USD 50 5th-50th Place: USD 10 51st-100th Place: USD 5 *The bonus will issued to the winners' Superbuy account (non-withdrawable).
*USD/CNY exchange rate: 1:6.7
How to Play:
Every loyal Superbuy fan can play the Ace Super Jump game unlimited times.
After completing the game, please make sure to fill in and enter your Superbuy registered email address to ensure your score is valid.
(Note: This email will be used to verify your game results and distribute rewards, so please ensure that the Superbuy registered email you provide is correct.)
The "Ace Super Jump" leaderboard will show the top 100 high players.
☀ For fairness purposes, each IP address is limited to claiming rewards only once during this activity. Utilizing multiple accounts from the same IP address to repeatedly participate and claim rewards is strictly prohibited. If any IP address is discovered to have violated this rule by using numerous accounts to join the contest, Superbuy reserves the right to disqualify all associated accounts originating from that IP.
☀ Prohibited from using any technical means to inflate scores. Once discovered, Superbuy reserves the right to revoke the user's eligibility for all accounts in the competition.
*Superbuy reserves the right to confirm the game results. Reward Distribution Date: June 7th After the event ends on May 31st, we will carefully review the results and announce the winner list on June 7th to distribute rewards. Please stay tuned! Join the fun now! Jump with Ace and win a fantastic bonus!
Fill in and enter your registered email
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 14:19:19 来自 27#
Dear all, We discovered that a few individuals attempted to undermine the game's fairness through improper means, which is a deceptive act against all honest participants. We have obtained relevant evidence, including IP addresses and data records, which will be properly retained as necessary proof. Superbuy reserves the right to revoke the user's eligibility for all accounts in the competition. We urge those friends who were tempted to exploit loopholes for personal gain to reconsider and cease such actions immediately. Let us work together, upholding integrity and fairness, to maintain a healthy gaming environment through positive energy. Superbuy's journey relies on your companionship; together, we can foster an atmosphere of laughter and warmth that truly benefits every enthusiast.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 14:19:19 27#
Dear all, We discovered that a few individuals attempted to undermine the game's fairness through improper means, which is a deceptive act against all honest participants. We have obtained relevant evidence, including IP addresses and data records, which will be properly retained as necessary proof. Superbuy reserves the right to revoke the user's eligibility for all accounts in the competition. We urge those friends who were tempted to exploit loopholes for personal gain to reconsider and cease such actions immediately. Let us work together, upholding integrity and fairness, to maintain a healthy gaming environment through positive energy. Superbuy's journey relies on your companionship; together, we can foster an atmosphere of laughter and warmth that truly benefits every enthusiast.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 23:38:39 7#
There is already someone in 1st place with 2 billion points, he probably must have a better gaming phone and gaming chair
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 17:51:08 沙发
Where can I check, that I am superfan, I did ship a parcel some days ago.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 18:01:45 板凳
yourtime.play replied at 2024-5-9 17:51 Where can I check, that I am superfan, I did ship a parcel some days ago.
chat with the Support!? Lrt's jump 1st!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 18:02:57 地板
Jump Jump Jump!! I like it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 20:17:56 来自手机 5#

Superbuy's Gratitude Month | Wave Three of surprises is here!!!

This should be fun!
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 20:47:47 6#
This game is hard, but learned it quick
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-9 23:38:39 7#
There is already someone in 1st place with 2 billion points, he probably must have a better gaming phone and gaming chair
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 00:01:59 8#
how do you play???
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 00:33:29 来自手机 9#
sounds fun !
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 00:57:32 10#
How does someone already have 2 billion points?!!??! Idk smells like a cheater
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 01:00:40 来自手机 11#
🔥
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 01:06:37 12#
The first place has 2000000000 point ? That's impossible. The game can be hacked easily. Hope Superbuy check that ranking.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 01:56:02 13#
funny game!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 03:36:39 来自手机 14#
Am I supposed to drag or tap? Maybe I’ just bad at this gamem
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 04:05:42 15#
>> Every loyal Superbuy fan can play the Ace Super Jump game unlimited times. >> each IP address is limited to claiming rewards only once during this activity Does this mean you can only claim the prize once if you are in the top 100, or is it that you can only submit once?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 05:29:05 16#
Really bad idea for a contest where ppl can cheat. Just do a random ballot
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 08:11:12 17#
delete the number one person. he is a cheater and should be banned from all of these competitions.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 09:52:38 19#
juanjico 发表于 2024-5-10 01:06 The first place has 2000000000 point ? That's impossible. The game can be hacked easily. Hope Superb ...
Cheating is prohibited. Once discovered, Superbuy reserves the right to revoke the user's eligibility for all accounts in the competition.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 10:02:26 20#
socksfor1isaspaceman replied at 2024-5-10 08:11 delete the number one person. he is a cheater and should be banned from all of these competitions.
We have investigated the issue and taken necessary actions. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-10 10:07:58 21#
ryan_l916 replied at 2024-5-10 05:29 Really bad idea for a contest where ppl can cheat. Just do a random ballot
I understand your concerns. I will forward your feedback regarding the contest format to the relevant team for consideration. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!