选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
发表于 2024-4-26 11:02:52 41#
isaysaveme 发表于 2024-4-25 10:43 My bad I meant Apple Pay and Google pay
If your mobile phone is equipped with Apple Pay functionality but you are unable to use it even after binding, please reach out to our customer service for assistance in resolving the issue.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 11:05:04 42#
dmon 发表于 2024-4-25 06:26 How sad that this happened, but I completely understand that it's something you can't control. Pay ...
We appreciate your understanding and support. Removing PayPal was a necessary decision for us. We hope you will continue to choose us and give us the opportunity to serve you in the future. Thank you."
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 11:11:28 43#
isaysaveme 发表于 2024-4-25 05:57 Apple and Google pay are an option through stripe You can’t top up with it. It only shows up at c ...
Thank you for assisting us with the response. Indeed, this has caused some users to be confused. This issue stems from our product design, and we are committed to optimizing the product display position promptly.Our production and research departments is focused on developing upgrades for your convenience.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 13:05:52 44#
I'd just prefer paypal back instead of having to jump through hoops for various other payment methods I dont want to use especially as someone that's been using paypal for 10+ years. I wish you at least gave a warning or made the changes next month instead so I wouldnt have placed any orders and got the stuff I have in the warehouse out. I've been topping up with paypal as well so it's making the withdrawal process more irritating to do
回复 点亮 9

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 15:32:23 45#
Thanks for taking the time to explain this. Paypal is secured and convenient, that's why many people use it, and yes, it will be good to get a little early notice before taking it out. I started using Stripe and so far I have no problem with it, it seemed like a good option.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 18:14:29 46#
I've been using Wise since it was available, so no problem. In less than 24 hours the money is in my Superbuy wallet and with great conversion fees. Paypal is just sh*t and very expensive in commissions. And for those who say that other sites have not removed Paypal, try to topup in Pandabuy: Dear customers,Currently, Pandabuy accounts cannot be traded.Pandabuy was informed by relevant authorities that there were legal issues during the service process. We are currently doing our best to cooperate with relevant departments in the investigation. To ensure that all business activities comply with legal and regulatory requirements.Please remain patient and we will resume normal operations as soon as possible.Thank you for your understanding and support. You cannot topup with any payment method, not even Paypal. Enjoy. I'll continue with Superbuy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 18:54:23 47#
how am i supposed to pay in x4 now ????
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 18:55:28 48#
I don't know if that will help anyone, but you can forward your Superbuy stock to CSSbuy and than submit parcels through them paying with PayPal.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 19:07:33 49#
juanjico replied at 2024-4-26 18:14 I've been using Wise since it was available, so no problem. In less than 24 hours the money is in my ...
Because Pandabuy got legal issues and all their operations has been temporary suspended. WegoBuy also got issues in their warehouse and processing orders is delayed, but they accept PayPal. CSSbuy works as normal.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 22:59:55 来自手机 50#

Follow-up Regarding the PayPal Payment Incident

ок
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 01:49:31 51#
someblackmage replied at 2024-4-26 02:08 I don't know about Airwallex, but Stripe is only appearing for checkouts sadly...
Thanks, eventually I figured it out, we may not topup with Stripe/Airwallex (yet) but instead we can use them for checking out orders and parcels. Looks good.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 09:26:14 52#
Great news! Why some folk insist on PayPal, despite the high fees, unethical business practices, it is beyond me. There is no point to PayPal when we now have the option of Stripe: to use a payment card directly, even Google Pay or Apple Pay. If you have money in the PayPal account, simply use a PayPal card to pay using Stripe. To those folk unhappy, perhaps you should instead be angry at PayPal for extorting Superbuy?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 15:31:13 53#
kj25063 replied at 2024-4-27 09:26 Great news! Why some folk insist on PayPal, despite the high fees, unethical business practices, it  ...
Do you believe that charging customers transaction fees (which are supposed to be covered by Superbuy) and suspending their preferred payment method without any notice is ethical business practice? I rely on paying in installments or through PayPal credit to maintain the regular flow of my purchases and shipments. Can you provide a solution? I have no reason to be angry with PayPal - they've done nothing to me. It's Superbuy who screw me over. But you know what they say: karma is a b***h.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 16:30:37 54#
I have always been using PayPal with my prepaid credit card. Now I can use my prepaid card only to buy single orders or paying shipping but I cannot use it for the top up of my Superbuy account!!! can you please make some kind of prepaid card method available for the top up now? like Stripe for example? I do NOT want to use any method where I have to use my bank account, like Giropay or MyBank because I do NOT feel safe. If the website is hackered my prepaid credit card has a limited amount of money and I feel safe using it but I fear a lot using online a payment method linked my bank (I have been victim of an online fraud before and I do not want this to happen ever again). Please make a only credit card method available for top up soon, otherwise I will have to search for some other platform even if I like you a lot.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 16:38:15 55#
jmbottlegnomes replied at 2024-4-26 03:07 For those who can't find Google pay, it's listed under Stripe and Airwallex. Hope that helps. Thank  ...
I would love to use GooglePay or Stripe to top up, but at this moment these method are only available for orders and shipping, NOT for top up!!!! how can I top up?
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 16:41:01 来自手机 56#

Thanks for letting us know
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 16:42:26 来自手机 57#

Andyy replied at 2024-4-27 16:41 Thanks for letting us know
ty
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 21:38:11 来自手机 58#
Thanks for updating
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-28 00:11:14 来自手机 59#

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-28 11:25:40 60#
Is totally understandable .Also is a correct and fair decision. I would also drop PayPal or any other big "kahuna" if they would try to scheme my business of millions. They should show respect for everyone and if they are afraid of doing business maybe should pay more for insurance or get out of bussines all together.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!