选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Follow-up Regarding the PayPal Payment Incident 编辑采用
发表于 2024-4-24 18:41:34 | 最新回复 昨天 12:22 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Valued Superbuy Customers: We sincerely apologize that the Superbuy platform is currently unable to provide PayPal as a payment option. This difficult decision was made after careful consideration, and we would like to explain the reasons behind it. The main challenge we are facing is that due to some recent misconduct issues in the shopping agent industry by some of our peers, PayPal has unilaterally demanded a substantial security deposit from all shopping agent companies. Superbuy, as a reputable shopping agent company that has been operating legally for over 10 years, is also not exempt from this requirement. We understand PayPal's considerations, but the substantial deposit amounting to millions of US dollars would pose a significant risk to Superbuy's operations and is unsustainable. In order to continue providing safe and secure services to all customers, we have no choice but to temporarily suspend the PayPal payment method, even at the cost of losing some sales and facing potential misunderstandings and criticism. At the same time, we are providing other equally high-quality payment options for our customers. We sincerely hope for your understanding. Superbuy has been deeply rooted in this industry for 12 years, always adhering to the "customer-first" philosophy and striving to provide exceptional services to everyone. We take great pride in enabling overseas users to purchase products from China without worries and becoming a trusted brand, never forgetting our original aspirations. Superbuy's operations have always emphasized stability and compliance to ensure the long-term provision of high-quality services and safeguard customers' funds and goods, as evidenced by our user reputation over the past 12 years. The current PayPal issue is entirely caused by problems with other companies in the market and has nothing to do with Superbuy's own operations. However, we are the first company in the industry to proactively suspend PayPal services because Superbuy's operating philosophy is to provide services in a stable, sustainable, and long-term manner, rather than focusing on short-term interests. Even if we temporarily suffer a loss in performance and face some misunderstandings and attacks, we will remain unwavering in our commitment to providing excellent services to global customers. If you currently have goods stored in our warehouse and need assistance due to issues related to PayPal, please contact our customer service team via care@superbuy.com or our online chat. They will do their utmost to resolve any related issues for you. At the same time, we have introduced alternative payment methods and promotional offers to encourage customers to use other payment options, such as credit card payments provided by the globally renowned service provider Stripe, Google Pay, Apple Pay, bank transfers, digital currencies, and more. We believe these payment methods can effectively replace PayPal, and to express our gratitude for your understanding and support, we will offer a series of promotional offers for existing payment methods, such as favorable exchange rates, shipping discounts, and more. These promotions will be implemented within this week, and details can be found on our payment page. In addition to the existing payment methods, we will continue to actively seek other reliable and secure payment solutions. We welcome all customers to suggest payment methods suitable for you, and we will study them carefully. Finally, the Superbuy team sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience caused by this decision. We assure you that Superbuy will always uphold the culture of exceptional service and a "customer-first" philosophy, and will make our utmost efforts to address the needs and solve problems for every one of our users. We truly appreciate your understanding and continued support. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our customer support team. Sincerely, Gong Haixing CEO, Superbuy April 24, 2024
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 18:18:50 来自 23#
Dear Superbuy User, Based on feedback from our users, we have discovered that some users are unaware that the Superbuy platform supports Google Pay and Apple Pay payment methods, and are uncertain about how to use these payment methods on the Superbuy platform. Here are the payment processes for Google Pay and Apple Pay: Payment processes for Google Pay and Apple Pay Additionally, we have noticed that the Google Pay and Apple Pay payment options are not prominently placed. We are expediting the process to adjust their placement to a more visible location. Please be patient for the update. If you encounter any difficulties during payment, feel free to contact our online customer service for assistance. We have prepared a survey questionnaire regarding payment methods. We hope you can spare 1 minute to complete it, which will help us provide a better and more convenient payment experience. Payment Method Survey Thank you again for your support and valuable suggestions, which help us continuously improve our services.

apple pay 付款流程 APP en 1.png (180.02 KB, 下载次数: )

apple pay 付款流程 APP en 1.png

apple pay 付款流程 APP en 2.png (113.79 KB, 下载次数: )

apple pay 付款流程 APP en 2.png

google pay 付款流程 APP en 1.png (242.47 KB, 下载次数: )

google pay 付款流程 APP en 1.png

google pay 付款流程 APP en 2.png (195.43 KB, 下载次数: )

google pay 付款流程 APP en 2.png

google pay 付款流程 PC 1 en.png (125.66 KB, 下载次数: )

google pay 付款流程 PC 1 en.png

google pay 付款流程 PC 2.png (58.09 KB, 下载次数: )

google pay 付款流程 PC 2.png
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 14:48:53 18#
I'm sorry this has happened, but honestly I don't care. You should've warned us customes beforehand, AT LEAST two months in advance, explaining that due to external circumstances you wouldn't be able to offer Paypal checkout in the future, so people would've had time to fix their already open orders and then choose whether to keep using SUperbuy's services with a different payment method or, otherwise, take their money elsewhere. For instance, had I had known this before having 20+ items in my warehouse I would never have bought them through Superbuy, because now I'll have to jump through loops to get the shipping paid, and I do not like that. The lack of Paypal is a big problem, but not as big as the severe lack of comunication on your part (until you faced the backlash of it) and the incredible lack of pre-warning. A big part of the world uses Paypal, mainly and often only. You can't cut it off in the span of two days and expect people to not be angry at you. I've been using this service since 2019, but now it's time to bring my money elsewhere.
回复 点亮 20

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 13:05:52 44#
I'd just prefer paypal back instead of having to jump through hoops for various other payment methods I dont want to use especially as someone that's been using paypal for 10+ years. I wish you at least gave a warning or made the changes next month instead so I wouldnt have placed any orders and got the stuff I have in the warehouse out. I've been topping up with paypal as well so it's making the withdrawal process more irritating to do
回复 点亮 9

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 21:13:05 板凳
If you believe that your other payment methods can replace PayPal, then which one allows me to pay in installments like Pay in 3?
回复 点亮 8

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 01:44:22 33#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-25 21:55 Cannot pay with either. I don't have accounts with them. I don't have accounts with any of the alt ...
Superbuy was passing their PayPal transaction fees onto customers, so regardless of whether they raised prices or not, they were not losing out. This is why when they initially claimed they suspended PayPal for the sake of customers not paying higher charges, I replied that it's our choice. I've checked with other agents, and nobody is planning to remove PayPal, even those who honestly told me they're dealing with legal issues in their warehouse and experiencing delays in processing new orders. People in a Chinese thread on BBS say PayPal was the only secure payment method, and they want it back too. SuperBuy doesn't seem to understand the problem. I wrote to customer service straight after the issue happened, and yesterday I received a generic copy-paste reply apologizing and suggesting to register for a Wise account – even though I clearly stated that I need to pay in installments. Even if I'd like to pay directly with a credit or debit card, it doesn't give me that option. Right now, it's only showing Wise, Bitcoin, and some foreign payment systems.
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 06:26:36 10#
How sad that this happened, but I completely understand that it's something you can't control. PayPal is very important to many of us, because we get paid in PayPal balance, so other alternatives don't exist. Sadly, even though we don't want to, we have to look for another Taobao agent that offers this option. And it's also common for new people to feel uneasy when they see no PayPal payment method, as it makes the site seem unsafe. From what the message says, it doesn't seem like this will be resolved soon, but when it is, don't doubt that I'll come back immediately. Thanks for the excellent service, SuperBuy! /// edit - april 27th Honestly, I was really hoping Superbuy would help me, but when I reached out to customer service, it honestly felt like they don't care about their customers. As one message in this forum mentioned, you contact them for help and they reply with a generic message. I explained my situation, and the MINIMUM I expected was for them to help cover the storage cost. Their response was: you can top-up with Wise and extend your products for 3 months, even though I can't top-up with Wise, and I explained it perfectly. It seems that the fact I can't use PayPal isn't their concern. At this point, I can confidently say that Superbuy doesn't care about its customers. Not giving any prior notice about this situation, the least they should do is extend our FREE storage period until the issue is resolved or provide a PayPal account where we can send money to ship our things and never use this service again.
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 01:04:47 31#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-25 14:48 I'm sorry this has happened, but honestly I don't care. You should've warned us customes beforehand, ...
I couldn't have said it better. Not being able to top off using PP is a huge burden. I get that Wise is available, and have used it previously. I'm comfortable with it. But topping off with it spur of the moment is a no go. It takes almost a day (depending on TOD where you are when you send the funds and TOD in China) for the funds to appear in my SB wallet. Yet PP top off was instant. It takes planning to top off using Wise. It's time to take my business elsewhere. SB is the ONLY warehouse (and I spread myself across 4 so I can say this as a fact) that is doing this. Other warehouses aren't. I understand that the PB and WGB raids screwed a lot of things up....but don't take it out on your customers. And ESPECIALLY don't cut us off with no warning. That was just bad business decision making on SB's part. Even *if* PP imposed these fees with no warning to SB (not likely); as a business SB should have given us at least 30 days to get ourselves together. Most of us probably would have sorted ourselves out by shipping out everything that was in our warehouse and then not ordering more (which obviously long term negatively affects SB which is probably the #1 reason they didn't give us warning) or by shipping to other warehouses/shipping agents. SB is acting like they are the only game in town! I will be emptying my warehouse and taking my business elsewhere because of this decision. PP for top up was my go to and being US based I didn't have other timely options. Not to mention, being able to pay in four for huge hauls.....
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 7 天前 54#
I have always been using PayPal with my prepaid credit card. Now I can use my prepaid card only to buy single orders or paying shipping but I cannot use it for the top up of my Superbuy account!!! can you please make some kind of prepaid card method available for the top up now? like Stripe for example? I do NOT want to use any method where I have to use my bank account, like Giropay or MyBank because I do NOT feel safe. If the website is hackered my prepaid credit card has a limited amount of money and I feel safe using it but I fear a lot using online a payment method linked my bank (I have been victim of an online fraud before and I do not want this to happen ever again). Please make a only credit card method available for top up soon, otherwise I will have to search for some other platform even if I like you a lot.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 03:22:57 36#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-26 01:44 Superbuy was passing their PayPal transaction fees onto customers, so regardless of whether they r ...
Exactly! For that day or something WE paid for the higher fees. This is not a case of company f'ing up their customers and pretending they did nothing because people usually forgets or just ignore things. This time they literally made it impossible for a large part of their customers to simply have any business with them. People literally can't pay SB even if they wanted. How is that facilitating them getting money? They decided arbitrarily to cut off a portion of their customers for no apparent reason. First it's the increase in fees (despite them saying they were dropped on the customers a couple days prior), then it's Paypal supposedly demanding millions out of the blue and on the spot, which is simply ridiculous. Do they think we're stupid? So far they haven't given us any valid reason for this to happen so suddenly. An announcement of it happening one month from us, sure, annoying but it gives people time to settle their things up before Paypal becomes unavailable. What they did is instead highly unprofessional. I've been recommending SB to my friends and colleagues but I guess I won't be doing it anymore, since they're receiving so much backlash but don't seem to care.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 21:55:51 26#
小小编 replied at 2024-4-25 18:18 Dear Superbuy User, Based on feedback from our users, we have discovered that some users are unawar ...
Cannot pay with either. I don't have accounts with them. I don't have accounts with any of the alternative payment methods you're offering, and I do not plan to open any of them anew just for a single site (you). Unless you reinstate Paypal, once I paid for the shipping expenses I have, I will change proxy service as you demonstrated your lack of reliability. Other services that you claim have the same fees didn't remove Paypal. So you're either demonstraring your greed by not wanting to pay the increased fees, or your lack of financial stability by not being able to pay said fees. Either way, this is not something I want to keep dealing with. If you can't understand that the problem isn't just the lack of Paypal, but it's the lack of warning regarding your decision, I don't know what to do. Every post like this is only cementing your complete disregard of your customer base.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 16:23:44 21#
isaysaveme replied at 2024-4-25 15:25 As a PayPal user myself I understand why they are unable to continue with it. Don’t think it was  ...
I don't want to find a different payment method just for one single site when I can use the only I already have everywhere else. I don't have Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, and Wise (which, together with Stripe, has a bad rep here) and I don't plan on getting to know another payment service just to stay here. I entered a business transaction that planned at least two different payments (for the items and then the shipping) under the assumption I could use Paypal to pay for both. Halfway through it, as I paid for the items but not the shipping, the method I was relying on got suddenly cut off with one day warning. They could've found a compromise with Paypal before cutting it off. I don't know what's going on behind the scene between them, but this is a very bad way to conduct business. I would've liked the choice between staying here with a different payment method or go elsewhere, but this hasn't happened. I am FORCED to find another payment method because I already have items in the warehouse, because I can't do anything else. And I don't like it. It might be all Paypal's fault, but I still feel scammed by Superbuy.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 20:27:55 沙发
hello ... i want to topup with my visa ... i,m from lebanon ...thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 21:13:05 板凳
If you believe that your other payment methods can replace PayPal, then which one allows me to pay in installments like Pay in 3?
回复 点亮 8

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 22:34:30 地板
Did you already apply the alternative payment methods? I tried to top-up just now and they are still the same. I just want to be able to use credit card or google pay as payment options for the Philippines
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 23:11:42 5#
Can I use applepay through the homepage? I don't see the option yet.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 23:16:59 6#
Wonder if this is because of so many people being able to chargeback from PandaBuy, WegoBuy etc and paypal refunding almost instantly, They may be nervous of also being raided and being forced to issue large amounts of chargebacks ?
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 02:47:52 来自手机 7#

Follow-up Regarding the PayPal Payment Incident

google and apple pay is not an option right now.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 05:57:53 来自手机 8#
doanhngo8 replied at 2024-4-25 02:47 google and apple pay is not an option right now.
Apple and Google pay are an option through stripe You can’t top up with it. It only shows up at checkout
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 05:58:19 来自手机 9#
Cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 06:26:36 10#
How sad that this happened, but I completely understand that it's something you can't control. PayPal is very important to many of us, because we get paid in PayPal balance, so other alternatives don't exist. Sadly, even though we don't want to, we have to look for another Taobao agent that offers this option. And it's also common for new people to feel uneasy when they see no PayPal payment method, as it makes the site seem unsafe. From what the message says, it doesn't seem like this will be resolved soon, but when it is, don't doubt that I'll come back immediately. Thanks for the excellent service, SuperBuy! /// edit - april 27th Honestly, I was really hoping Superbuy would help me, but when I reached out to customer service, it honestly felt like they don't care about their customers. As one message in this forum mentioned, you contact them for help and they reply with a generic message. I explained my situation, and the MINIMUM I expected was for them to help cover the storage cost. Their response was: you can top-up with Wise and extend your products for 3 months, even though I can't top-up with Wise, and I explained it perfectly. It seems that the fact I can't use PayPal isn't their concern. At this point, I can confidently say that Superbuy doesn't care about its customers. Not giving any prior notice about this situation, the least they should do is extend our FREE storage period until the issue is resolved or provide a PayPal account where we can send money to ship our things and never use this service again.
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 09:23:24 来自手机 11#

isaysaveme replied at 2024-4-25 05:57 Apple and Google pay are an option through stripe You can’t top up with it. It only shows up at c ...
thank you so much! it works!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 10:37:11 来自手机 12#
wildcard replied at 2024-4-24 23:11 Can I use applepay through the homepage? I don't see the option yet.
Sorry if you already figured it out but PayPal is available through stripe. It’s only available at checkout. Cannot top up with it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 10:39:17 来自手机 13#
joeyabenes replied at 2024-4-24 22:34 Did you already apply the alternative payment methods? I tried to top-up just now and they are still ...
Yes they’ve been applied. Can only see option at checkout through stripe. Top up with it not available
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 10:43:14 来自手机 14#
wildcard replied at 2024-4-24 23:11 Can I use applepay through the homepage? I don't see the option yet.
My bad I meant Apple Pay and Google pay
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 10:55:01 来自手机 15#
Wow
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 11:37:05 16#
How do I pay for anything with a card? I'm from USA
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 14:12:16 来自手机 17#

kinda 😢
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 14:48:53 18#
I'm sorry this has happened, but honestly I don't care. You should've warned us customes beforehand, AT LEAST two months in advance, explaining that due to external circumstances you wouldn't be able to offer Paypal checkout in the future, so people would've had time to fix their already open orders and then choose whether to keep using SUperbuy's services with a different payment method or, otherwise, take their money elsewhere. For instance, had I had known this before having 20+ items in my warehouse I would never have bought them through Superbuy, because now I'll have to jump through loops to get the shipping paid, and I do not like that. The lack of Paypal is a big problem, but not as big as the severe lack of comunication on your part (until you faced the backlash of it) and the incredible lack of pre-warning. A big part of the world uses Paypal, mainly and often only. You can't cut it off in the span of two days and expect people to not be angry at you. I've been using this service since 2019, but now it's time to bring my money elsewhere.
回复 点亮 20

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 14:50:10 19#
I will continue shopping with you. It would be good if you could accept litecoin, since it is 10 times better than bitcoin.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 15:25:27 来自手机 20#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-25 14:48 I'm sorry this has happened, but honestly I don't care. You should've warned us customes beforehand, ...
As a PayPal user myself I understand why they are unable to continue with it. Don’t think it was possible to give 2 months notice considering everything happened recently. There are other ways to pay like with Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, and Wise. Many others have started using these since today. No need to leave superbuy. But if you do good luck finding another agent with similar services
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!