选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
发表于 2024-4-24 22:40:48 61#
Please restore PayPal and stop extra fees storage!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 23:47:37 62#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-24 21:03 I wish I had seen this before getting all the stuff I got in the past couple of weeks. They had al ...
People abuse paypal chargebacks, so I'm not surprised that paypal is being removed from trading platforms. I am an online merchant and I also removed PayPal for the same reason, people who received their things and then made a chargeback to steal from me.      I don't think it's the excessive fees or charges on currency exchanges. This has to do with chargebacks made by dishonest people. I will continue with superbuy, and I think that this situation of the closure of Paypal only affects users who buy clothes or tennis shoes.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 00:35:45 63#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-24 21:03 I wish I had seen this before getting all the stuff I got in the past couple of weeks. They had al ...
We didn't know as they didn't bother to give us any pre-warning. I used PayPal as normal for shipping yesterday morning, but then in the evening when I returned to order a few more items, it was gone - that's when I found out it was suspended. I know exactly how you feel; I have about 16kg of clothes in the warehouse waiting to be shipped. I've always spread the cost of large orders and all shipments with Pay in 3. I'm not sure what I'll do with it now; I'll probably move it to WegoBuy (if they allow) or somewhere else. I've written to them asking if they are planning to suspend PayPal too, as I've had enough of such surprises.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 00:59:48 64#
YOGGA replied at 2024-4-24 23:47 People abuse paypal chargebacks, so I'm not surprised that paypal is being removed from trading pl ...
So maybe dishonest people should be removed from trading platforms? Merchants should know how to protect themselves from dishonest customers to avoid chargebacks. I've never experienced a chargeback from PayPal (in 14 years!) and I don't know any other business owners who have either. As a customer, I would never buy from a merchant who does not accept PayPal, as it feels like they might not be reliable if they do not offer customers that protection. BTW since when payment method got anything common with what people buy?
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 02:15:58 65#
YOGGA replied at 2024-4-24 23:47 People abuse paypal chargebacks, so I'm not surprised that paypal is being removed from trading pl ...
So because of some dishonest people they have to screw everyone else? I have a bunch of stuff in my warehouse I can't get shipped now because I can pay with Paypal. As I said, I refuse to one a new account on a different site just to use it once on here. Superbuy should've given us at least two, better three months of pre-warning so people could choose whether to keep using this service with a different paying method, or pay for already-present items and then switch to something else. " I think that this situation of the closure of Paypal only affects users who buy clothes or tennis shoes." I don't buy either it's affecting me. As many said, US users can only pay with Paypal. They're basically saying that US citizens can go f themselves.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 03:14:11 66#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-24 19:00 I've just switched to www.wegobuy.com (they even got same web-engine/layout and they accept PayPal ...
Thank you for your answer! I will look into that also, maybe I find the products there. Good luck to you! I hope that they will solve the issue fast... I couldn´t belive that I can´t place the order, I wanted to search for more items and get to know the platform better but yeah in the future I won´t wait....
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 07:49:41 67#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-25 00:59 So maybe dishonest people should be removed from trading platforms? Merchants should know how to pr ...
Your response is as a consumer, not as a merchant, so your argument is not valid enough. And yeah; As a merchant we prefer to stop using Paypal, even if we lose some picky customers.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-25 11:44:29 68#
Dear Superbuyers, we sincerely apologize for being unable to provide PayPal as a payment option currently. We are here to explain the reasons behind this decision. View details about Follow-up Regarding the PayPal Payment Incident If you currently have goods stored in our warehouse and need assistance due to issues related to PayPal, please contact our customer service team via care@superbuy.com or our online chat. They will do their utmost to resolve any related issues for you.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 18:39:31 69#
YOGGA replied at 2024-4-25 07:49 Your response is as a consumer, not as a merchant, so your argument is not valid enough. And yeah; ...
I think you misunderstood - I've been a merchant using PayPal for 14 years across all my businesses. The reason why many merchants prefer other payment processors is simple: lower transaction fees. I prefer to pay higher PayPal fees for the convenience and peace of mind that transactions go smoothly, and customers are happy with the extra protection they receive. Just because you prefer not to use it doesn't mean it's bad. Your statement reflects your subjective opinion and personal preference, so don't speak for merchants in general.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 04:43:32 来自手机 70#

Important Notice: PayPal Payment Emergency Offline Notice

what do I do about my  orders stuck in the warehouse now? There should have been prior notice before it was suspended. Please bring back paypal. I'm not even from US and without PayPal, I'm gonna be stuck
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 13:49:23 71#
I have stuff in my warehouse I can only ship out with PayPal, please bring back. I dont care about fees
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-30 20:01:39 72#
shop00013 replied at 2024-4-23 20:46 Bring back paypal or I have to switch to another provider, you are not the only shipping company: we ...
good luck with that, have you not seen everything that is going on with reps sellers!!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-1 04:55:30 73#
alexandra.gheju replied at 2024-4-25 03:14 Thank you for your answer! I will look into that also, maybe I find the products there. Good luck  ...
Be careful here....WGB is owned by PB. PB's recent raids are why everyone is getting nervous. This craziness of PP being pulled STARTED with PB b/c they got raided and can't ship most people's hauls. That's not counting what was confiscated or destroyed by CSS (police force in China). Lots of people panicked and started doing chargebacks to PP. PB dropped PP as a payment option. WGB followed. Then CNF. Now SB has too. You are in the same situation (if not worse b/c WGB is owned by the same company whose raids started the recent panic to begin with) if you go them. *IF* Wise is an option for you, I have used it numerous times. It is safe in the sense that your banking info is never disclosed the recipient. There is no purchase protection- but that was true with PP too *if* they realized you were buying branded grey market items b/c it's expressly against their TOC. Be careful out there....
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-2 19:36:12 74#
Let people who used paypal prior that have current orders to finish their orders with paypal. (like shipping) If Paypal payment remains suspended I will no longer being using SuperBuy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-4 00:34:30 75#
SiamDocNik replied at 2024-5-1 04:55 Be careful here....WGB is owned by PB. PB's recent raids are why everyone is getting nervous. This ...
Hello! Thank you very much for the information- I didn´t know!! Lucky me, I tried wise and it worked and it was quick and easy. I will not make an account on WGB if that is the case.Have a good day and thanks for warning me, I hope that many other peolpe will read your warning about WGB and PB.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 7 天前 76#
SiamDocNik replied at 2024-5-1 04:55 Be careful here....WGB is owned by PB. PB's recent raids are why everyone is getting nervous. This ...
Hello! You helped me out already once . I wanted to ask you about shipping,I wanted to use the best method and used the shipping expert but It is far to expensive. And I don't want to go forward with it. Can you maybe tell me what the best shipping way would be? I have some clothes like dresses to send, and I need them in one month. Maybe you can help me out ? After the shipping expert my goods are now missing in the warehouse. I want them back :((( is it better to choose shipping myself? Would be great if you can help me out . Thanks in advance
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!