选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
Blessing Gift | Win up to a ¥35 bonus!
发表于 2023-9-10 16:45:58 | 最新回复 2023-10-12 21:45:42 | 来自于 China 楼主
★ 11th Anniversary Blessing Gift ★
Sep. 11th – Sep. 29th
Leave a message to win, with a chance to receive up to a ¥35 bonus!
Rules:
During the event period, you can receive rewards by posting in the #11th Anniv. Preview# topic or leave a comment below this post. The content of the post/comment is up to you, with no limitations on creativity. You can express your expectations for the 11th-anniversary celebration, your hopes for Superbuy's future, anniversary greetings to Superbuy, personal thoughts about Superbuy, stories or experiences with Superbuy's forwarding services, and more.
Outstanding Prize: 10 winners, receive CNY 35 bonus
Super Fans Prize: 50 winners, receive CNY 14 bonus
Participation Prize: ¥3 commodity coupon( Valid for 7 days)
Nomination Criteria for Awards
The awards will be selected based on the sincerity, emotional authenticity, originality, richness, and quality of the comments.
Outstanding Prize: Includes both text and images (all content related to Superbuy), with at least 5 "Likes", and 2 “Favorites”, and get "Digest 3" & "Excellent" icons.
Super Fans Prize: Includes both text and images (all content related to Superbuy), with at least 3 "Likes", and 1 “Favorites”, and gets "Digest 3" icons.
Participation Prize: Posting in the Superbuy 11th Anniversary Celebration topic or leaving a comment on anniversary posts is all it takes to qualify for the prize.
Participation prizes will be distributed on Sep. 15, Sep. 21, Sep. 28, and Oct. 10. Outstanding and Super Fans prizes will be distributed on Oct. 10 (bonus cannot be withdrawn).
Please send birthday wishes to Superbuy's 11th anniversary together in the comments section below!

banner1 en.png (69.14 KB, 下载次数: 40)

banner1 en.png

banner en.png (25.73 KB, 下载次数: 34)

banner en.png

通用顶部横幅en 800.png (39.29 KB, 下载次数: 36)

通用顶部横幅en 800.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 01:51:30 来自 13#
It's hard to believe it's been 11 years since Superbuy started this journey. Through the ups and downs of business, we've stuck together and made it through. As we celebrate Superbuy's 11th anniversary, we can't help but feel grateful to Superbuy's employees for their dedication and support. Here's to many more fruitful years together, as we continue to grow and thrive. Happy 11th anniversary to Superbuy!
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 11:07:54 来自 23#
Happy 11th Anniversary Superbuy! I look forward towards another 11 years with you! Thank you the team's hardwork for ordering all we need and solving all problems we had! I am very grateful I got to buy so many hard to find items that I could always depend on Superbuy to help with. I hope this anniversary event will give everyone more coupons, more credits, and benefits so we can keep buying all we need from Superbuy!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 12:00:55 来自 24#
Superbuy have been the main character of my window-shopping for China products :)) I'm more excited to buy the items that I want now with the birthday promo and coupons! Superbuy have good rates for CNY to USD and cheap shipping to Indonesia. It makes checking the prices easy and without worry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUPERBUUUUUYY!! 🎊👏🎂🥳🥳🥳
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 13:17:27 来自 25#
Superbuy is the best online shopping website for China great quality products :) Even though customer support are so kind and helpful! Superbuy have good rates for CNY to USD and cheap shipping to Japan. there's no better online shopping website than Superbuy! Happy 11th anniversary SUPERBUY:) Hope i can celebrate next year too!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 15:58:12 来自 28#
Congratulations on Superbuy 11th Anniversary! That’s a remarkable achievement and a testament to Superbuy staff hard work and dedication. Superbuy has created a wonderful space that provides valuable services, information and support to many people, making hundreds of customers across the Globe happy and appreciative. I hope Superbuy continues to grow and thrive in the future!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-12 03:17:09 来自 44#
Happy anniversary to the whole Superbuy team! Your shopping agent and shipping service is outstanding. The parcels are always well packed and all items are well protected. Your shipping team does an excellent job in stacking the items inside the parcel so that nothing rattles and the parcel is as small as possible. I will continue to use your services. Many thanks!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-12 06:40:02 来自 47#
It's hard to believe that Superbuy has now been in business for 11 incredible years! Their anniversary is a chance for us as customers to look back on over a decade of sincere, authentic and truly excellent service.Over the years, Superbuy has continuously impressed me with their constant innovation. They are always rolling out new features and optimizations that make the ordering process easier and more convenient. I love how they actually listen to user feedback and work hard to implement changes that will improve the platform.As they celebrate this major milestone, I want to congratulate the entire Superbuy team for building an incredible service that has enriched the lives of so many loyal users like myself. Thank you for 11 years of outstanding dedication. I can't wait to see what innovative ideas you come up with in the next decade and beyond!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-13 08:45:58 来自 61#
Happy 11th Anniversary Superbuy. I hope superbuy will introduce more sites to international users who aren’t familiar with the different options in the upcoming year. I look forward to the savings and deals you can offer for using the service. Would like to see an improvement in service such as better default quality photos shots that are a proper overshot view of all items and would also like to see better packaging that includes at least a little bubble wrap instead of shoving everything into a box. Personally I like the coupons received and would like to see more of those.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-14 08:00:20 来自 68#
Since the first time I used Superbuy, I was very greatful for the support and their service to help us to reach and buy many different things easily. But what it changed about my mindset was about how kind and helpful the Superbuy workers are. It was literally about solving any kind of problem. It really showed me that most of the time attitude and kindness can solve many things and feelings. Even when there is problem caused by me or something else, after i talked to Customer service, I really felt I had their support and i felt relieved. I started to compare all other customer service of other services and brands, and i realized Superbuy customer support is really unique and the best. Until now, I used this service so many times to buy many great stuff, I am so happy for it and I hope it to continue as in the same way! Happy Anniversary Superbuy!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-15 17:34:42 来自 76#
11th Anniv. Presale | Blessing Gift The participation prize, ¥3 no-threshold coupon (valid for 7 days), has been issued on Sep. 15th! Congratulations to the following users who have received the shipping coupon reward. Please check and use it!
ra****ia, ni****nd, 老李****女友, 宅家****布衣, mi****82,De****sJ, im****ay, Ke****05, 妙音****幽弦, ke****96, fo****ht, Ly****.C, ju****29, lz****55, je****rz, JD****ko,si****kh, l_****an, bl****s1, yo****ay, ka****66, ja****.a, jo****z1, mo****an,ro****ia, pi****he, an****44, lu****er, ju****a1, ma****by, su****ss, uu****58,ke****on, rr****ia, ke****05, ta****41, jo****dy, bl****01, Vo****08, po****id,tu****23, vi****ne, at****an, ps****in, sa****12, br****17, fu****ex, he****li,Va****ay, si****hu, da****er, ma****ed, di****ev, mo****me, uu****78, Be****ll,An****se, sh****17, ma****da, mo****er, jd****06, la****eo, tr****er, Er****hu,pi****ie, no****20, lo****n1, sk****an, Ni****53, Vi****u2, mi****01, lu****95,sh****te, ni****er, ac****nh, gh****rr, OL****IA, hu****us, lu****is, ch****ko,VG****33, pi****un, pa****ly, fa****93, vi****77, de****er, Lo****ya
The Anniversary Celebration Blessing Gift activity is valid until Sep. 29th. If you haven't received the coupon yet, feel free to leave a message and send your blessings. The next wave of discount coupons will be issued on Sep. 21st!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-20 07:05:30 来自 93#
Happy anniversary! I didn't know it's already been 11 years since this service started in reality. I've only been on this site for maybe the past 3 years but I love that it exists. I always wanted to buy items only available in some regions and even have one for Japan. It makes being a consumer a better experience as well as finally getting my hands on things I wanted so many years ago or upon release date. Thank you for all your hard work as always and for making our experience a good one. :)
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-21 15:40:48 来自 100#
11th Anniv. Presale | Blessing Gift The participation prize, ¥3 no-threshold coupon (valid for 7 days), has been issued on Sep. 21st! Congratulations to the following users who have received the shipping coupon reward. Please check and use it! la****as, Xi****zi, mi****23, Ze****ka, se****ly, qu****ro, 浮世****如尘, zh****ng, ki****on, cb****rt, ka****xu, wo****ao, wu****os, ko****ra, pi****rl, si****on, on****50, je****xo, as****10, am****ng, us****01, VM****92, ka****07, ra****05, Ca****34, sh****ab, pr****01, kx****ie, Be****i1, kh****en, ri****op, me****34, ek****47, fr****el The Anniversary Celebration Blessing Gift activity is valid until Sep. 29th. If you haven't received the coupon yet, feel free to leave a message and send your blessings. The next wave of discount coupons will be issued on Sep. 28th!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-28 14:10:18 来自 112#
11th Anniv. Presale | Blessing Gift The participation prize, ¥3 no-threshold coupon (valid for 7 days), has been issued on Sep. 28th! Congratulations to the following users who have received the shipping coupon reward. Please check and use it! Tz****an, ma****04, Ol****hq, no****ts, ju****03, he****re, en****ut, ca****dk, na****13 The Anniversary Celebration Blessing Gift activity is valid until Sep. 29th. If you haven't received the coupon yet, feel free to leave a message and send your blessings. The next wave of discount coupons ( Participation prizes, Outstanding and Super Fans prizes) will be issued on Oct. 10th!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-10 10:42:39 来自 114#
✿✿✿
11th Anniv. Presale | Blessing Gift The participation prize, ¥3 no-threshold coupon (valid for 7 days), has been issued on Oct. 10th! Congratulations to the following users who have received the shipping coupon reward. Please check and use it! Tz****an, ma****04, Ol****hq, no****ts, ju****03, he****re, ca****dk, ba****me, we****ng, m1****3r
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 19:58:29 沙发
Happy Anniversary to the SuperBuy team!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 20:03:28 板凳
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 20:17:19 地板
Happy aniversaryyy!!!! Love using SB you let me get stuff i wouldnt be ever able to buy! <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-10 20:35:24 5#
Happy anniversary!!! Love the app and the platform!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:04:10 6#
Happy 11th anniversary Superbuy! you are my favorite!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:11:03 7#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:12:41 8#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:18:17 9#
happy anniversary! great services
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:27:02 10#
happy anniversary!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 00:43:30 11#
  happy anniversary!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 01:00:57 12#
I wish all at Superbuy good health and prosperity!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 01:51:30 13#
It's hard to believe it's been 11 years since Superbuy started this journey. Through the ups and downs of business, we've stuck together and made it through. As we celebrate Superbuy's 11th anniversary, we can't help but feel grateful to Superbuy's employees for their dedication and support. Here's to many more fruitful years together, as we continue to grow and thrive. Happy 11th anniversary to Superbuy!
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 01:51:44 14#
Happy anniversary! So glad I discovered Superbuy, it's nice being able to buy the things I want that aren't available here.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 03:21:36 15#
Happy Anniversary Superbuy! I'm very grateful to you guys, you're the best <33
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 05:21:30 16#
Happy aniversaryyy!!!! Love using SB you let me get stuff i wouldnt be ever able to buy! <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 07:59:24 17#
Happy Anniversary to the SuperBuy team! Keep making shipping cheaper lol. Tommy!!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 08:32:05 18#
Happy 11th Anniversary Superbuy! Thank you so much for the service and looking forward to more years!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 08:42:38 19#
Happy 11th Anniversary Superbuy! Thank you so much for the service and looking forward to more years!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-11 08:43:23 20#
Happy Anniversary
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!