选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 代购指南
Used items shopping tips
发表于 2023-8-30 16:39:19 | 最新回复 2024-1-13 16:30:54 | 来自于 China 楼主
When purchasing used items on Xianyu, everyone hopes to find products that are in the best possible condition. However, used items have been used by different owners and may inevitably show signs of wear and tear over time. How can we distinguish the degree of damage that used items may have when shopping on Xianyu? Xianyu’s rating system for its products: Brand New: Unused, unopened, with tags. 90% New: Slight signs of use, overall in good condition. 80% New: Noticeable signs of use but still usable. 70% New or below: Used for a longer period, may have flaws but still usable. However, judging the condition of used items may still be subjective to some extent depending on the seller. To make a more objective assessment, it is recommended to observe the actual photos or videos of the item. If it involves valuable products, you can choose to purchase items that support the "verification service"(验货宝) when placing an order. For items that support the verification service(验货宝), the seller will send the product to a third-party verification platform. The platform will provide an appraisal result, and the buyer will have 48 hours to decide whether to make the purchase. Once the purchase is confirmed, the verification platform will ship the item to the buyer within 48 hours. It's important to note that if the transaction is successful or the appraisal result is not satisfactory, the cost of the verification service will be borne by the seller. However, if the verification is passed but the buyer wants to cancel the purchase, responsibility will be determined based on the situation, and typically, the buyer will be responsible for the cost. Regarding Purchasing Used Items on Xianyu, you may also want to know: 1. If the shopping agent has not purchased the item after accepting the order, how can I cancel the order? Is the service fee refunded? --We suggest that you think carefully before placing an order. After accepting your order, the shopping agent will provide you with services including product information query, risk assessment, and confirmation. Theoretically, the Order Cancellation Guarantee is not supported. In special cases, you can apply through Order Enquiry or our online customer service. 2. If the item cannot be exchanged due to insufficient stock, can I just return it and get a refund? Is the service fee refunded too? --If the item is out of stock, you can return the original one and get a refund. Since the shopping agent has provided you with related services, the service fee will not be refunded. 3. If I find some defects or quality problems with the product received, can I request after-sales services? --We suggest that you carefully read the product description, and have a better understanding of the performance and features of the product from the seller in advance. If the seller fails to fully describe and disclose the defects and maintenance records of the product, you can request after-sales services. The shopping agent will try his/her best to negotiate with the seller on your behalf, but the results will be subject to the seller and all related risks shall be borne by you. 4. After I contact the seller, he/she accepts my Return & Exchange request. Can you help me get it done? --If the seller accepts your Return and exchange request, you can contact the shopping agent through Order Enquiry to get it done for you. Since the shopping agent has provided related services, the service fee will not be refunded. In addition, an extra service fee for Return and exchange will be charged. [Learn more] 5. If the seller claims that the 7-Day Return & Exchange Guarantee is supported, or I have reached another agreement with the seller before placing the order, can I request a Return and exchange or a refund? --Theoretically, any request for a Return and exchange Guarantee or refund is not supported by us. If the seller has made such a claim or there are other agreements reached, such agreements shall prevail.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-1 01:29:54 来自手机 沙发

Used items shopping tips

回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-14 00:13:44 来自手机 板凳

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-9-18 08:37:38 来自手机 地板

Used items shopping tips

回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-1 23:43:19 来自手机 5#

Used items shopping tips

Good
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-29 09:23:56 来自手机 6#

Used items shopping tips

👏
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-29 14:56:10 来自手机 7#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-30 15:54:03 来自手机 8#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-20 02:16:05 来自手机 10#
Thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-21 00:02:20 来自手机 11#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-2 02:22:44 来自手机 12#

Used items shopping tips

回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-4 00:26:58 来自手机 13#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-5 00:10:34 来自手机 14#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-5 22:33:45 来自手机 15#

Used items shopping tips

very helpful thank you for sharing
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-6 00:10:33 来自手机 16#

Used items shopping tips

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-11 06:13:20 来自手机 17#

Used items shopping tips

good tips
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-11 18:32:41 来自手机 18#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-12 04:59:40 来自手机 19#

Used items shopping tips

please introduce return
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-12-12 10:33:25 20#
PAUL replied at 2023-12-12 04:59 please introduce return
We suggest that you think carefully before placing an order on Xianyu. After accepting your order, the shopping agent will provide you with services including product information query, risk assessment, and confirmation. Theoretically, the Order Cancellation Guarantee is not supported. In special cases, you can apply through Order Enquiry or our online customer service.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!