选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
2022 Annual Review|My Story with Superbuy
发表于 2022-12-29 15:23:23 | 最新回复 2023-1-10 13:24:35 | 来自于 China 楼主
2022 must carry a lot of stories between you and Superbuy. There must be many, many things that move you, that make you happy, that you can't put it down. I can't wait to hear your voice, to listen to every bit of you and Superbuy, the warm and beautiful moments.  Come here and share your story. Time: Dec.31, 2022- Jan 10, 2023 How to join: Participate in the topic #My Story with Superbuy#, or share your story in the comment area of this post, with more than 30 words. The content is not limited to share your shopping experience, the goods you have purchased, the services you have used, the packages you have transmitted, or the thing you are most moved by, and any past related to Superbuy. Comment format: #2022 My Story with Superbuy# + your story (>30 words). Rewards: Excellent prizes : ¥88 coupon package ( ¥5 commodity coupon + ¥33 off ¥200 shipping coupon + ¥50 off ¥500 shipping coupon), only 10 pcs (5 each in Chinese and English). Commen prize: ¥5 no-threshold commodity coupon Reward distribution: Coupons will be issued before 24:00 Jan 12.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-1 20:41:51 来自手机 沙发
#2022 my story with superbuy#. Superbuy thanks for a great year. Thanks to you I have all the sneakers and clothes I want without any stress or unnecessary expense. From unreleased Yeezy to ultra budget dunks you have helped me get all my dream shoes. ANd furthermore, you have helped me negotiate returns of faulty products and followed the sellers right through to the end for a refund. I look forward to more fun shopping and hope all you guys are safe through the tough pandemic times in China
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-3 08:55:38 来自手机 板凳

#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I recently discovered superbuy and made my first purchases in December 2022! I am very grateful because I'm able to get some items that I can't find elsewhere and that I have also always wanted. Here are three of those items, a Genshin colored paper of the archons (which is absolutely stunning!), the novel "Black Lotus Raiders manual" with gifts ( I can't read Chinese but I will try my best with Google translate 😆💪)  and a Mo Dao Zu Shi acrylic stand set ( o m g the cutest!!) among other items. I'm finding such awesome stuff I want to buy ! Thank you superbuy !
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-1 20:41:51 来自手机 沙发
#2022 my story with superbuy#. Superbuy thanks for a great year. Thanks to you I have all the sneakers and clothes I want without any stress or unnecessary expense. From unreleased Yeezy to ultra budget dunks you have helped me get all my dream shoes. ANd furthermore, you have helped me negotiate returns of faulty products and followed the sellers right through to the end for a refund. I look forward to more fun shopping and hope all you guys are safe through the tough pandemic times in China
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-3 08:55:38 来自手机 板凳

#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I recently discovered superbuy and made my first purchases in December 2022! I am very grateful because I'm able to get some items that I can't find elsewhere and that I have also always wanted. Here are three of those items, a Genshin colored paper of the archons (which is absolutely stunning!), the novel "Black Lotus Raiders manual" with gifts ( I can't read Chinese but I will try my best with Google translate 😆💪)  and a Mo Dao Zu Shi acrylic stand set ( o m g the cutest!!) among other items. I'm finding such awesome stuff I want to buy ! Thank you superbuy !
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-4 17:57:08 地板
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I'm usually pretty happy with Superbuy. Lately I do have complaints about shipping, because they are becoming more expensive and extra fees are charged once the packages are shipped, which I know is not Superbuy's fault, but they should take it into account. Almost every time I have had a complaint they have treated me very well. A few years ago, I used another website to do my shopping in China, and I can say that Superbuy is much better, the customer service is better and they offer more services at a fairly reasonable price.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-4 22:00:36 5#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I've been with Superbuy many years now and they've been continuously improving since then, offering more services and shipping alternatives. The agents are great in responding requests and questions and the team at the warehouse does a good job receiving and packaging.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-6 02:10:18 6#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I am passionate for train modeling and Superbuy helped me last year to acquire several very cool Chinese locomotives and wagons. I appreciated the great work done by Superbuy staff, the agents who worked with the Sellers and solved a few issues and the guys in the warehouse who took good pictures, packed carefully the products and were very responsive in enquires related to parcels. Definitely, Superbuy is the best China shopping agent :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-7 11:41:59 7#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# Thank you Superbuy for another good year. The agents are always nice and get back fast, so I hope you all have a nice new year. Shipping lately has been tough lately, but Superbuy's customer service has always been great, as well as the people who take the pictures too. Have a safe New Years.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-8 00:06:11 8#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I've been with Superbuy many years now and they've been continuously improving since then, offering more services and shipping alternatives. The agents are great in responding requests and questions and the team at the warehouse does a good job receiving and packaging.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-8 00:11:23 9#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I recently discovered superbuy and made my first purchases in September 2022! I am very grateful because I'm able to get some items that I can't find elsewhere and that I have also always wanted. I'm finding such awesome stuff I want to buy ! Thank you superbuy ! ❤️
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-8 09:47:19 10#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# I have been wanting to buy a particular dress for a long time but it was very hard to buy in the US. I used superbuy to help me purchase it. Everyone was extremely nice and helpful and I got my package in perfect condition. I plan to buy more right now. Thank you so much Superbuy and happy new year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-1-10 13:24:35 11#
#2022 My Story with Superbuy# Superbuy is my only source for buying xianyu products, I've been able to buy lot of stuff that I couldn't buy anywhere else. Thanks to you guys. Keep it up.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!