选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 代购指南
[Xianyu Shopping] Great Clothes for you & the fashionable clothes are regularly updated!
发表于 2022-10-16 21:28:26 | 最新回复 2022-11-18 06:16:49 | 来自于 China 楼主
This is a sharing planting post~ The following are the clothes shops that the editor has been paying attention to all the year round~ It's really really beautiful! The quality of the clothes is guaranteed by pro-testing~
【Shop】 The Wonderful Warlock of Oz
1.png
style: The main style of atmospheric commuting, the light of Chinese Goods! The selection and vision of clothes are full of Hangzhou characteristics, with distinctive features. Netizens recommend: J***E: It is indeed the one with the most styles, and the overall is still mainly commuting and daily models. I've always been a fan of his family, and I'm really picky. D***t: They have bought a lot of them, and the evaluation is very pertinent. The price/performance ratio is quite high, especially for individual models, such as down jackets in autumn and winter. A***e: I like the style of his house very much. It is simple and atmospheric. I like the store very much. The shirts and suits I've been wearing recently are very textured, and I've already bought them and put them on with a sense of luxury.
【Part of the single product display】
2.png
【Xianyu Shopping】
3.png
【Shop】Pola Apparel
女装4.png
Style: Niche original design brand, no excessive decoration and too bright colors, compared to French simplicity. It can be casual and daily, and it can also be commuted in the workplace. Netizens recommend: T***3: One sentence to summarize: a perfect inner layer The color is just right white, neither stiff nor yellow, the fabric is fiercely comfortable, the fit is fierce and beautiful, and the lack of stripes T who does not buy me with who is anxious Cute *** Meng: I really like it! Whether it is the fabric or the fit, it is very textured! Simple and generous, very advanced! Look for the beautiful emperor!! i***t: Bought a set, originally bought for the vest After looking at the top, I was suddenly very impressed, and I liked it when I bought it back to see the real thing, a very textured fabric, not very cheap Found a treasure shop
【Part of the single product display】
5.png
【Xianyu Shopping】
6.png
【Fashion Women's Clothing Introduction】
Style:
Daily leisure, workplace commuting
The type of clothing:
Shirts, knitwear, dresses, skirts
Update Time:
Updated every Friday at 18:00
Link:
【Some product preview】
7.png
Do you like any of the shops recommended above? Everyone is welcome to share the praise of the shop in the comment area
【Tips for Xianyu Purchasing】
PC:https://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=554979 APP:https://m.superbuy.com/en/sharepost/?tid=554979
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-18 02:11:09 来自手机 沙发
Thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-19 09:40:27 来自手机 板凳
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-23 07:21:51 来自手机 地板
G
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-10-29 21:48:46 来自手机 5#
Pretty
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!