选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2022-7-9 18:42:23 来自手机 21#
#My Favorite Used Items# I usually buy signed books off of xianyu. I joined the fandom late so I missed out on a lot of signed books that are usually offered during presale. On xianyu, I can find a lot up for sale.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-9 20:32:38 22#
#My Favorite Used Items# Formal & Wedding Clothes/Wear. Since it is only used on special occasion, I love to find 2nd hand of these things (with quality and affordable price of course) , usually they look more unique since it is not mass produce, classic and after use, I can even sell it or rent for a price. Also I get to play dress up a lot. It is a win win situation <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-10 00:56:23 23#
please delete
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-10 00:56:48 24#
#My Favorite Used Items# cotton toys You can quickly and efficiently speed up the service with a consultant, or speed up the purchase or shipment. The chat is open for quite a long time, the consultants are trouble-free. Superbuy has good returns and low prices.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-10 02:08:54 25#
Thanks for the chance to get more coupons! For suggestions, I would like to see more lolita items. Buying lolita can become quite expensive, so it would be great to see deals on lolita clothes and accessories :D
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-10 12:38:03 26#
enjoyed the stuff brought from Superbuy, great way to bring complicated stuff into simple clicks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 10:50:12 27#
I think I posted before, not sure where it is now. #My Favorite Used Items# Formal Dresses! I can play more dress up and can sell them when I get bored
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 11:32:05 28#
I have used Xianyu to find some acrilic figures that i was missing. I'm so happy that Superbuy could help me purchase them, now they are here and sitting up with my others, making my collection feel more complete!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 16:30:59 29#
I used Superbuy to purchase some dolls and toys that are difficult to buy directly through Xianyu and it has always been a great experience! Superbuy is always communicative and help me ask the sellers for details and additional photos.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-11 17:07:32 30#
#myfavoriteuseditems #dolls i've purchased many things from xianyu, love that out of stock items are available there! my tip for buying a used goods is to have the agents ask the seller for a video of the product, most sellers are very quick to reply with a video and the ones who don't want to send a video i'd look very close at the pictures and the reviews of their previously sold items and whether the previous buyers they received exactly the products mentioned or if there were many issues with the seller. if the sellers aren't willing to communicate v much i'd skip them and look for a new one.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 00:24:45 31#
Wonderful experience so far, very nice
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 04:18:39 来自手机 32#
#My Favorite Used Items# Purchased quite number of orders (mostly plushies and action figures) from Xianyu using Superbuy. Very fast processing and reliable, Including detailed photo services, the staff are very communicative too and customer service is exceptional. Definitely recommended!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 17:49:42 来自手机 33#

<Comment to Win Prize> Spoiler about used-item purchasing page!

I've bought some figures and a pair of used shoes ? never an issue and recommend it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-12 17:50:52 来自手机 34#

<Comment to Win Prize> Spoiler about used-item purchasing page!

#My Favorite Used Items# bought figure and shoes for me no issues
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-14 03:59:51 35#
I love buying broken xbox controllers to fix. Love the feeling of saving electronics!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-14 09:03:27 36#
#My Favorite Used Items# rtx 3060 from xianyu, fast and cheap graphics card, superbuy did inspectionw well, card works 100% fine!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-14 11:20:42 37#
That's so great!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-14 17:31:01 38#
nice bonus for all cool cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-14 17:33:19 39#
#My Favorite Used Items# The used items I've had experience buying with are electronic appliance such as mouse, keyboard etc. I choose to but these as used because they don't easily break even if it has been used. I think it is smarter to buy used mice and keyboard since it is cheaper and will also last you long.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-7-15 00:45:59 40#
It's a good idea to buy used items. In most cases, the thing remains in good condition, but very strongly falls in price. By overpaying for a new product, you will receive a thing that in your hands after a while will become the same used one. Also, by reusing things, you take care of the environment, a place to throw a thing into nature, thereby polluting it, you can use it again and save money.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!