选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
Superbuy 618 Mid-Year Mega Sale! | Top Deals & Coupons!
发表于 2022-5-30 16:30:59 | 最新回复 2023-10-29 22:31:15 | 来自于 China 楼主
May 31, 20:00 618 Mid-year promotion is in full swing!
China's major e-commerce platforms such as Taobao/JD.com/Pinduoduo/vip.com, make epic offer,like flash sale , discount & more.
Everyone is crazy! If you don't, they're gonna take all the good stuff!
Superbuy Mid-Year Mega Sale Start on June 2-June 20!
Want epic deals & offers?Our editor has rounded up all the activities you cannot miss! Check Them Out!
Benefit 1: ¥100 Coupon Package for freeClick here to claim>>>
Benefit 2: ¥9.9 Flash Sale
Benefit 3: Select Top-rated Stores: ¥20 Off ¥200
Benefit 4: New users who complete payment for their 1st order:1,000 Credits + a ¥30 No-Min-Spend shipping coupon
Benefit 5: Join the topic to share #Saving Tips For 618 Sale#: Win A ¥200 Gift
Benefit 6: June 7-15, check in on our BBS to get 100 credits everyday ; check-in for 3 days, 6 days, and 9 days to get 500 credits, 1,000 credits, and 5,000 credits, respectively.
Benefit 7: 6.16-6.20 (Beijing time),11 shipping lines will be reduced by 15%!Discount code: june (enter discount code  when submit parcel)
Benefit 8: 6.16-6.18(Beijing time), get a ¥250 shipping coupon package with shopping agent order of ¥250 or above. Coupon package includes : ¥15 Off CNY 199 *1 + ¥35 Off ¥499 *1 + ¥70 Off ¥899 *1 + ¥130 Off ¥1500 *1). One package for each user only. The coupon package will be issued before 24:00 June 21.
Benefit 9: 6.18 00:00-2:00 (Beijing time),enjoy 10% off shipping fee,Discount code: 618 (enter discount code  when submit parcel)
Benefit 10: 6.16-6.19(Beijing time),Log in Superbuy you have chance to get Credits、shipping coupon、shopping coupon! Up to ¥50 off! HURRY UP! JOIN IN NOW!
Double Bonus! Share To Get Rewards!
Jun 2-20, if you share our 618 Sale page to social media platforms such as Facebook/Twitter/Reddit/WeChat Moments/Weibo/Little Red Book as required, you will be rewarded a ¥100  Coupon Package (¥20 No-Min-Spend *1, ¥30 off ¥199 *1 & ¥50 off ¥399 *1). One package only per one user!
Requirements:
Content: #Superbuy Epic Bonus For 618 Sale# Superbuy, the best worry-free agent shopping & forwarding platform I’ve used! Buy Chinese goodies on Taobao, JD.com, and Weidian with no mark-ups! Free agent shopping & storage + global delivery! Million RMB Shipping Discounts for 618 Sale, 560 Gifts Package for new users, and more! + 618 Sale event link  https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/activity/celebration/.
Reminder: The post shall be visible to all and displayed for at least 7 days after sharing.
Rewards: Please send the screenshot of your shared post to our customer service for registration. We will issue the rewards to eligible users on June 8, June 15, and June 22.
Rules: May 27 - June 1, you can get 100 credits if checking in via the "Daily Check" section of our BBS every day. You’ll get 1,000 credits if checking in for 5 days! The credits will be issued on June 2
Bonus 2: Post to Get Free Gift!
May 27- June 20, if you leave a comment under this post or join the topic #Saving Tips For 618 Sale# to share your saving tips, you will have the opportunity to get a gift worth ¥200.
How to Join:Comment or post with the hashtag #Saving Tips For 618 Sale# + your saving tips/hacks + pics.
Example: Share stores/items eligible for 618 Sale or recommend top-rated shipping lines from Superbuy.
Gifts:  The user with the most Likes will get a Blind Box worth ¥200+. Users ranking 2nd - 5th in Likes numbers will get a Blind Box worth ¥99+, and those ranking 6th - 10th will get a DR BEI toothbrush worth ¥49. Others will get a ¥5 No-Min.-Spend shipping coupon.
Must-Knows:
1) If multiple users get the same number of Likes, the winner will be selected as per the quality of their post content;
2) Users posting content irrelevant to #Saving Tips For 618 Sale# or copied from others will be ineligible for the reward;
3) The gifts/coupons will be issued before June 24. Gifts will ship to Superbuy warehouse, and you shall pay for shipment. Gifts are ineligible for refund or exchange. The coupon is valid for 1 month.
Follow the editor to unlock more shopping tips & hacks!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 17:52:15 14#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Here are some tips I have as a fellow superbuyer! 1.) Vacuum package your clothing to reduce volumetric weight 2.) Use shipping experts service to get the exact weight of your parcel and you dont have to pay the extra which will save u a lot of money 3.) Always watch out for announcements of new coupons/discount codes here on BBS or on reddit 4.) Remove shoe boxes if you are shipping shoes 5.) Take advantage of the value added services to secure your parcel 6.) last but not the least, ALWAYS BUY INSURANCE! That is all I have, hope you guys use my tips :)
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 19:10:13 地板
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Hello everyone, so I would recommend the E-EMS shipping line if it is available to you. Aside from it being cheap, it has been quite reliable thanks to the customer service of Superbuy, who continues to follow up your parcel for you. I also recommend you guys to stay tune to posts and use your coupons/discount code whenever possible. e-EMS being the cheapest option
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 18:45:01 板凳
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# remove express shipping packaging to save weight and size of a package
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 18:36:11 沙发
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# If you are shipping shoes, remove the shoeboxes. You can also use simple packaging with your order to reduce the weight.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 18:45:01 板凳
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# remove express shipping packaging to save weight and size of a package
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 19:10:13 地板
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Hello everyone, so I would recommend the E-EMS shipping line if it is available to you. Aside from it being cheap, it has been quite reliable thanks to the customer service of Superbuy, who continues to follow up your parcel for you. I also recommend you guys to stay tune to posts and use your coupons/discount code whenever possible. e-EMS being the cheapest option
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 19:57:01 5#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# I would recommend having the original packaging of your goods removed before shipping to save on weight cost and use the e-EMS if possible. This is the most affordable to my country and I never had any issues with it. Also, you can accumulate coupons in Taobao and purchase directly, then forward parcel to Superbuy. This always saves to a few bucks. Superbuy does a wonderful job on the inspection.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 20:19:05 6#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Hello! I would suggest to not choose inbound packaging, use shipping expert, if you can lose the boxes, always vacuum pack your clothes to save space!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-30 21:08:52 7#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# One of the tips I've heard works is to remove the packaging when that adds a lot to the weight or volume of the package!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-31 01:06:18 8#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Never cheap out on shipping extras if you care about shipments 1. Discard boxes - reduces weight 2. Add On Time Guarantee if possible - Compensation for packages not delivered in a specific time. 3. Simple Packaging - Free 4. Vacuum Packaging - Only use for clothes and jackets. Never shoes. 5. Request items to be shipped in box not bag. Higher chance of damage to items in a bag. 6. Stretch Film - Reduces chance of items being damaged by moisture. 7, Insurance, Insurance, Insurance. Always add Insurance to be safe.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-31 01:21:24 9#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale#  Make sure to use rehearsal shipping and request exact dimensions for the box.  If you get under a certain volume, EMS-Preferential is actually cheaper than EMS!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-31 06:26:12 10#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Get the shipping experts to weigh your items and pay attention to the cost of the shipping lines per kg. If SAL charges a flat fee for every 1kg for example, shipping 3kg worth of items will cost the same as shipping 3.5kg or 3.9kg!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-5-31 21:07:22 11#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Discard boxes - reduces weight
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 08:42:54 12#
  #Saving Tips For 618 Sale# One of the tips I've heard works is to remove the packaging when that adds a lot to the weight of the package
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 12:12:18 13#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# If you are shipping shoes, remove the shoeboxes. You can also use simple packaging with your order to reduce the weight.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 17:52:15 14#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Here are some tips I have as a fellow superbuyer! 1.) Vacuum package your clothing to reduce volumetric weight 2.) Use shipping experts service to get the exact weight of your parcel and you dont have to pay the extra which will save u a lot of money 3.) Always watch out for announcements of new coupons/discount codes here on BBS or on reddit 4.) Remove shoe boxes if you are shipping shoes 5.) Take advantage of the value added services to secure your parcel 6.) last but not the least, ALWAYS BUY INSURANCE! That is all I have, hope you guys use my tips :)
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 21:34:25 来自手机 15#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# when shipping more than one item, check the price when shipped separately. It sometimes costs less when you break up your shipment into multiple.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-1 23:11:20 来自手机 16#
#saving tips for 618 sale# + try and use cheapest line to ship like SAL then make sure to remove boxes and do simple packaging. Use ur credits and coupons!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-2 00:07:51 17#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# Even though it's nice to open new packages of items you purchased, it's better to just have them open the item and take pictures of the item for you. It's nice when they let you know if an item is defected & they'll contact the seller depending on if you want a refund, new one or keep the original sent item. Choosing the cheapest but most reliable shipping option will save you a lot too. Also, paying for them to do a weight check estimation can help you save more money. You pay a few dollars for this option but you'll save all that extra shipping money.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-2 00:17:09 18#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale#  I recommend that you confirm your orders when you receive them, so you get credits that you can spend on your next order. When you are going to send your order to your home, if you are not going to send everything that is in your warehouse, make different combinations of the products to see which one is more economical.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-2 00:40:26 19#
  Discard boxes - reduces weight
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-6-2 00:42:07 20#
#Saving Tips For 618 Sale# always check the announcements for discount coupon codes. also, you can always use the remove packaging option to eliminate extra weight from your parcel to minimize shipping costs. btw, did you know that you can add your own instructions in the dialogue box? :) it really helps to give clear instructions so the Superbuy staff which packaging to discard and which to keep (especially for gift items).
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!