选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2022-3-19 03:03:49 101#
This is the first time i'm importing something from China, and I would never thought it was that simple! All I had to do is to look for things to buy on Taobao, check every detail on Superbuy thanks to the pretty accurate translation and voilà ! Order is being shipped from seller to warehouse, then I had to chose services for my package, pay for the international shipping and I was good to go. Customs went fine in France and I received my package in 2 weeks even if 20 days were announced. I already ordered other stuff and hope the service to be as good as before !
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 04:31:39 102#
Love detailed photos! It is a great way for quality check and for you to know what you will receive exactly.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 04:46:20 来自手机 103#
Thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 05:56:24 104#
jahanuddin09 replied at 2022-3-15 10:05 the customer service is amazing and the quality of HD pics is very good. I would suggest superbuy to ...
I use detailed photos every time. Works well and if I'm not happy with the photos then I ask and they provide me with a replacement photo. Thanks.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 11:07:03 105#
This is my first time using superbuy and I love it. I used the value added service for close inspection and shipping expert and loved both experiences using them. For shipping expert, I was able to save $40 dollars from expected $180 shipping to $140 shipping. For close examination photos, I was able to get detail shots of small stains, as small as a pencil dot of a stain!! Love these services!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 11:07:31 106#
This is my first time using superbuy and I love it. I used the value added service for close inspection and shipping expert and loved both experiences using them. For shipping expert, I was able to save $40 dollars from expected $180 shipping to $140 shipping. For close examination photos, I was able to get detail shots of small stains, as small as a pencil dot of a stain!! Love these services!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 13:05:02 107#
i used the high quality photo option and was well worth the extra 2Y it enabled me to really examine the quality of my purchased items before deciding to ship them. 5* Superbuy goated.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 13:34:38 108#
value Added Services is a must, detailed info on what you need and consultants are excellent when giving advice.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 13:49:21 来自手机 109#
Detailed photo very handy , a bit irrelevant but really love the integrity of superbuy —used more than 50 times but never been overcharged !!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 15:55:35 110#
best super buy i love you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-19 19:38:08 111#
I used split item before and they were super quick and friendly
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 03:08:56 112#
I have used the PRIORITY STOCK IN option on every one of my orders and I had my items in the warehouse and processed lightning quick. I also have used the DETAILED PHOTO option a few times and the pictures were very useful since the items that I ordered were more fragile.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 03:12:53 113#
Love the deatiled photo service, it really works for the QC!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 10:06:40 114#
The "split order" value-added service is very useful! I have used it many times when a certain item contains multiple parts - especially if one of those parts has shipping restrictions. Rather than using a pricier shipping line for the heavier whole order, separating out the restricted item to ship later saved me a lot of money. Or, if you want to use EUB which has a low maximum weight limit, splitting things down can enable you to use that shipping line. Either way, this service is VERY useful. It helps that the "split order" is very cheap and worthwhile if you know how to use it!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 15:14:56 115#
I have used 'split order' 'detailed photo' and 'video service' multiple times. The staff are exceptionally quick in carrying out the service and do a great job of taking a detailed video or image. I depend on them all the time to split my items when I receive too many orders in one parcel, i am very thankful for their help! They are always timely and i have never come across them making a mistake in splitting the order!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 17:08:55 来自手机 116#
Value-added services are convenient to have available for when you need them. I have successfully used the Detailed Photos service to get a closer look at some very small text on a semiconductor package - the resulting photos were very high quality. I have also used the Split Order service to optimize the packaging costs by splitting a heavy bulky item into a cheaper-by-weight shipping line, and the sensitive item (that the cheaper shipping line did not accept) into a different shipping line that did accept it. I also use different types of packaging customization options regularly, to add some extra protection for fragile goods or to leave out some unnecessary packaging. Nothing has ever broken in transit for me even after dozens of parcels shipped with fragile goods inside (I really like ordering porcelain and glassware. Edge protector + EPE foam always keeps those intact for me.) Also the option to pack textile goods with vacuum packaging is very concenient and has helped me to save tons in shipping costs.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 19:05:18 117#
This platform is amazing! It's so easy to navigate and I love that you can request more detailed photos, so I can make sure the product is good quality before getting it shipped!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 21:54:58 118#
The wide variety of extra services allow me to make both the cheapest and best packaging for my items. The agents are also helpful in providing their opinion on what is needed /not needed. I've recently used their services to add corner protectors to an expensive figure purchase.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-20 22:28:09 119#
I had ordered two belts that require extreme detail.  I had requested for additional detailed photos as the value-added service.  The photos i was provided were very clear and showed the exact quality of item I was getting.  I was very happy with this service and will use again!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-21 09:30:04 120#
Every time I have used the service it has been very helpful and easy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!