选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2022-3-15 11:20:27 21#
I've used various packaging added services, a few complex custom added service and even the service to test the power! The services are cheap and honestly very worth it since it would be a waste if your package arrived to you in a bad state or something was wrong with the product. I contacted customer service to help explain the complicated value-added services (such as combining certain items together, then wrapping in EPE- over several different orders) that I needed and both were swiftly done! Very happy with the value-added services so far. :) The only thing I might want is an option for added cardboard box- in case you are worried about something being crushed, but you don't want the big bubble cushion wrapping.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 11:57:35 22#
Customer service is usually wonderful, Penny is my absolute favorite customer service agent to work with. Always ALWAYS just so very kind, and goes the extra mile help in every occasion. Expert services is not good though. I truly have never received positive search results that end with a purchase. I don’t believe that the “expert service search” agents put in real effort for those. As I said, have been using for years and truly HAVE NEVER had positive results that end with me purchasing the item the agents were “expertly” searching for.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 12:04:00 23#
I have used a few "value added services" including extra photos, split orders and change to protective packaging. All of them have been great. Superbuy is the best!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 14:02:55 24#
So far service is excellent, loving the extra tips and rewards, superbuy is on point.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 14:14:59 25#
Customer service is excellent.clear and direct.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 14:37:47 26#
So far so good,one of the many features that seperates superbuy from the rest,keep it up
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 15:23:36 27#
I have used most of the value added service. All the superbuy service are cheap price with Premium standardParcel enquiry and value added service are my favourite.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 17:05:02 28#
Excellent service! I always use most of their value- added services when purchasing and shipping my items. It's cheap and worth it! Very useful and had no problems at all when receiving my parcels.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 20:55:11 29#
I've used the priority stock-in service and was satisfied with the speed at which it was fulfilled. I will probably use the detailed photos service as well in the future.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 21:24:12 30#
Best Customer Service Around
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-15 23:04:54 31#
A very good service! prices are good as well as camera quality that is constantly improoving!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 00:08:42 32#
Muito bom o serviço.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 01:20:44 33#
  I have used some of these services and I am very happy with it. I have used the cushion packaging service a couple of times, and I find it very suitable for those delicate products or for those products that have a box that you want to keep. It seems to me that the service has an adequate price. I have also used the service: EPE Packaging, this protection is less than the previous one, but it has also given me good results. I have also used the split the items service, and it works fine, It is useful when you have to control the final weight of the package.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 05:22:57 34#
Good service thanks !
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 06:53:15 35#
Atendimento muito bom! Precisei devolver uma mercadoria e foi muito rápido o reemboso.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 11:51:55 36#
I have used the detailed photo and the split order services in the past. I use the split order service when I place large quantities so I can ship my items in smaller batches. The service that I use the most is the detailed photo service, this service is very useful for fully inspecting your items that you purchase so you can better see the quality, colour and materials of your products. If you have any issues that you see with your items the agents are extremely helpful with fixing any issues you have with the seller. Overall both services are very useful and I highly recommend both.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 13:27:27 37#
The detailed photo value added services are great. You can always be assured that you get many very good angles of the product that you are buying. It has personally helped me notice some additional flaws and subtle details of the item that I would not have known about otherwise. Overall, I would highly recommend it for items that need additional scrutiny.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 14:18:04 38#
I've mostly used the "Detailed Photos" value-added service and I have nothing but good things to say. I have requested for both simple and slightly more complex photos, and the Superbuy staff were able to make it all happen. The free inspection photos are already in good quality, but the detailed photos are even higher! This brings a lot more confidence in my purchases and for only¥2, it's worth it.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 15:14:16 39#
The value-added services are great ! I used Superbuy for years, and I love it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-3-16 15:57:44 40#
excelent service
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!