英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Superbuy Spring Festival Bonus Nonstop!
发表于 2022-1-26 18:08:31 | 最新回复 2024-2-11 18:52:43 | 来自于 China 楼主
Thewinners of Superbuy Spring Festival Bonus Nonstop
fslui
sugarprinccess
Milyeong
Congratulations!Threeusers won the 100No-Min.-Spend Shipping Coupon, Check your account now!
With The Year of The Tiger Coming
It’s Time for Festive Celebrations Again!
Superbuy Wishes You A Super Happy & Lucky New Year!
Plus, Don’t Miss Our Epic Bonus Here!
Join Lucky Draw To Win Big
Jan. 27,00:00:00 - Feb. 7, 23:59:59
Wish for New Year bonus?
Come and join Superbuy Lucky Draw to try your luck!
The more you join, the bigger chance to win bigger bonus!
Post With #My Spring Festival Story# To Claim Coupon
Jan. 27, 00:00:00- Feb. 7, 23:59:59
Make a post or comment with the hash tag #My SpringFestival Story# to get a ¥20 off ¥299 shipping coupon right away! Limited Quantity & First come, First Served!
Top 3 comments will be awarded a¥100 No-Min.-Spend Shipping Coupon each!  
Comment format: #My Spring Festival Story# + Content, with 20-200 words.
Example: #My Spring Festival Story# pasting couplets on doors, lighting fire crackers, the whole family enjoying a happy reunion dinner, and visiting relatives.
The Coupons will be issued to the account before 24:00 Feb. 8.
社区.jpg
Superbuy reserves theright of the final interpretation of these activities.
PC首页浮层600x350 cn&en(1).png
web新版社区值得买210x120 en.png
82c03ff5-c8d6-454d-8173-c76cce7885be.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-30 13:56:21 107#
#My Spring Festival Story# Thank you Superbuy for allowing us all to purchase outside of China! I am celebrating Chinese New Year in New Zealand with my family. We would have gone back this year if it weren't for covid!
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:29:42 板凳
#My Spring Festival Story# thank you superbuy for the services you provide and the constant giveaways you have for the community. It is such generous act and I hope the superbuy team has a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year and everyone celebrating the holiday as well. I do not celebrate CNY but I have been surrounded by communities and families that do and the rich culture + fireworks during the new year is always lovely to see.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:17:42 沙发
#My SpringFestival Story# Thank you Superbuy for such an amazing prize draw, wish everyone a wonderful holiday, peace, health, patience and progression! Have a wonderful year ahead!
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:29:42 板凳
#My Spring Festival Story# thank you superbuy for the services you provide and the constant giveaways you have for the community. It is such generous act and I hope the superbuy team has a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year and everyone celebrating the holiday as well. I do not celebrate CNY but I have been surrounded by communities and families that do and the rich culture + fireworks during the new year is always lovely to see.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:32:46 地板
How to join lucky draw?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:36:26 5#
#My SpringFestival Story# Thank you Superbuy for providing such a wonderful prize draw. I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous Lunar New Year -- good health, fortune and happiness. I always celebrate with my family, we do the traditions such as clean the house, put up spring festival couplings, and have family dinners with relatives and friends. I live in the US so we call family overseas on the 2nd and 3rd days instead of visiting them.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:40:13 6#
Thanks Superbuy, I love the slot machines haha it reminds me of when I sold my house to play in vegas, I lost everything but its the fun that counts am I right haha! Glory to Yung Leandoer I love gambling!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:57:18 7#
#My SpringStory#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 00:58:07 8#
#My SpringStory#   Very happy to be back here ... feeling excited . hope to find loads of goodies of personal interest here. thank you so much Superbuy for providing me with the opportunity
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:08:04 9#
#My Spring Festival Story# The New Year lies before us like a book with 365 still blank pages. I wish you that you can fill every page of this book with joyful events and happy moments and that it will be a good and beautiful year for you.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:21:16 10#
#My SpringFestival Story# thank you superbuy for the services you provide and the constant giveaways you have for the community. It is such generous act and I hope the superbuy team has a wonderful and prosperous Chinese New Year and everyone celebrating the holiday as well. I do not celebrate CNY but I have been surrounded by communities that do and the rich culture + fireworks during the new year is always lovely.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:23:13 11#
#My SpringFestival Story# Thank you Superbuy for providing such a wonderful prize draw. I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous Lunar New Year -- good health, fortune and happiness. I always celebrate with my family, we do the traditions such as clean the house, put up spring festival couplings, and have family dinners with relatives and friends. I live in the US so we call family overseas on the 2nd and 3rd days instead of visiting them.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:28:43 12#
#My SpringFestival Story# I hope everyone at Superbuy enjoys a well deserved holiday!! Unfortunately, I have to work during the festival but will follow the celebrations in the media.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:34:33 13#
#My SpringFestival Story#  first of all I want to thank you for letting us the opportunity to join the prize draw. You’re always on top of my most use apps for international shopping. Second, I want to wish you a happy Chinese New Year and all the best for this upcoming year. You will always have my support! Have a beautiful holidays Superbuy family team and happy shopping! Kind Regards from Europe. :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 01:52:33 14#
#My Spring Festival Story# I'm very happy with Superbuy, they always try give the customers a good service, the make they best effort to solve any problems you could have. I wish have holidays too, but not I hope everyone has a blessed and prosperous Lunar New Year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 02:08:41 15#
#My Spring Festival Story# I am ready for my first package. Going to be great to make deals with you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 02:12:51 16#
#My SpringFestival Story# Thank you Superbuy for such an amazing prize draw, wish everyone a wonderful holiday, peace, health, patience and progression! Have a wonderful year ahead!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 02:18:24 17#
##My Spring Festival Story# Enjoying this Lunar New Year with my parents and lots of delicious home cooked meals!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 03:35:52 18#
#My Spring Festival Story#  wish everyone that is celebrating a wonderful holiday with your family. Year of the Tiger sounds pretty dope! (in my country we do not celebrate Lunar New Year) Wish everyone that the coming year is gonne be even better than last year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 03:54:01 19#
#My SpringFestival Story# Thanks and have a wonderful Spring Festival event everyone! Looking forward to February, because there are some interesting things I still want to order, but everyone should have a chance to enjoy the festivities from time to time.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2022-1-27 04:13:32 20#
#My Spring Festival Story# + Content, with 20-200 words. Example: #My Spring Festival Story# pasting couplets on doors, lighting fire crackers, the whole family enjoying a happy reunion dinner, and visiting relatives.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!