选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
My honest thoughts about the expert shipping service
发表于 2021-11-21 13:12:52 | 最新回复 2023-10-27 03:40:50 | 来自于 USA 楼主
First of all these are my personal opinions with the experiences that I have had with the service, that I have a bad experience does not mean that you get to experience something like it. The objective of this review is to seek to improve the service in some way and that more people can take advantage of this service without feeling that they wasted their money. I paid for the service 2-4 different times (different orders) only 1 felt that they really helped me (will be explained later). The service has a value of $10 My first experience was when Covid was affecting shipping companies a lot and there were many restrictions, my package was returned by customs and they recommended me to pay for this service. I paid for it, I did not have to do anything more than fill out the form and the Shipping expert service was in charge of making my package, they made my package themselves as when you do it manually to pay. All in all that was excellent, but sadly my package was returned anyway, I asked if I could get a refund from the shipping expert and they said no, let's just say it's understandable. My second time using this service was when I wanted to send a very large package, so I specifically asked that I wanted to send everything in one package (I selected the items and filled in the form), sadly what I received was an email saying that I should separate it into two packages and the list of products that were recommended in each package. It is also understandable because the shipping lines are very strict in these times, but I did not receive any help apart from that and out of frustration I forgot to ask for a refund, since as they denied me once, this time it may be the same as according to them this is a non-refundable service. The most recent and frustrating and the reason why I do this mini review is because in one of my orders I asked to remove some things that were extra that came free with this product, without these items the package would weigh around 100g or 200g but currently It marks me as 800g I asked if they could weigh it again, but they told me that the only way is by paying the shipping expert service. I remember when before you asked to remove an item and when they updated it it would appear with the weight without the item and it was one of the things that I loved, apart from the fact that they also updated the photos. I understand that compared to before, SuperBuy now has more customers and it is possibly more complicated in this process, but I think that if I had not had bad experiences with the shipping expert service it would not bother me. So personally SuperBuy no longer feels like that Shopping Agent "without hidden fees" because now if you want help in something specific the only answer is to pay and that does not assure you that it will help you and therefore they will not return your money for the service if it does not comply with what you requested. I would like the service to be a little more conscientious, for example: If your order that you sent by paying for the Shipping Expert Service is returned, it would be great if the service helps you to send it again without additional costs. As I said this is based on my experiences, this service can be something great but it lacks a little more consideration, I love SuperBuy and I know many of its benefits, but imagine being a new customer and things like that happen, eventually you will stop using this service and you will look for something that best suits your needs.
回复

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!