选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
#why I chose Superbuy#
发表于 2021-9-29 02:28:05 | 最新回复 2022-1-13 03:47:40 | 来自于 USA 楼主
After going from one shopping service to the other, I will tell you why all those services disappointed me and Superbuy won my heart!
FIRST IMPRESSIONS >The website When I got here I think it was in 2017! I really liked that at that time the website was quite similar to the current one, with a professional appearance, easy to understand! At that time few shopping services offer you the option to buy simply by adding taobao links (many pages asked you to send the links lol) and of course I liked that a lot, I want to buy quickly without having to contact someone. >Customer service With the services that I used previously, contacting customer service or receiving a response took days, it was frustrating, modifying your orders or simply canceling sometimes was not an option. On the other hand, Superbuy's customer service is the best I have used, they respond super fast even when they have many messages they never forget yours and the best part is that they offer online customer service! >Buying Just add a link and DONE! It is automatically translated, you can see the different options in English so you don't have to worry about not knowing how to read Chinese. Select your options and pay, wait for it to arrive at the warehouse and BOOM! Photos! so you can see your items at no additional cost If you bought from a not very reliable seller the website will notify you and if you still place the order an agent will contact you to notify you, if you insist on proceeding with your order your orders are protected by SuperBuy and if the seller sends a different product, with defects or does not send you any product an agent will help you get your money back. Why am I still using Superbuy? After using the service for 5 years I can say that SuperBuy is the best for me, the customer service answers my questions and helps me in everything I need, I can say that after sending my orders for so many years I have only felt upset with the service twice, with other services that feeling was most of the time. No hidden fees, good customer service! So if it's your first time here, I recommend this service!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!