选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-9-22 21:13:00 21#
I chose Superbuy because it had the best combination of service and cost.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 21:27:24 22#
#why i chose Superbuy#  Superbuy is the best service to order products that are from China I discovered this website from a youtube video so I decided to try it out. Fast, easy to use, and reliable
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 21:50:52 23#
Another person recommended Superbuy for me when I struggled finding good forwarding service. And this far I'm really happy with Superbuy service!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 22:13:40 24#
#why I chose Superbuy# I chose Superbuy because the service is very fast and the updates are recurrent. The website is easy to navigate and it has a mobile application that is also easy to navigate. It also has a membership rank and occasionally gives out shipping coupons, which I appreciate greatly.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 22:48:44 25#
#mammt #febucchin
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 22:52:03 26#
#why I chose Superbuy   
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 22:52:36 27#
#why I chose Superbuy  Seemed like a reliable and trustworthy service. So far have not run into any issues and customer support is super friendly and helpful.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 23:09:11 28#
#why I chose Superbuy# I wanted to shop on Taobao and Weidian, but I live in North America and don't speak Chinese. Superbuy made it simple. The site is easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. They made the whole process much less intimidating, and have helped me purchase some great pieces and get them here.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 23:20:18 29#
#why I chose Superbuy  My friend recommended it to me. Very user friendly, good service, reliable, responsive agents.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 23:38:06 30#
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 23:40:29 31#
  #why I chose Superbuy# I wanted to shop on Taobao and Weidian, but I live in North America and don't speak Chinese. Superbuy made it simple. The site is easy to use, and the customer service is excellent. They made the whole process much less intimidating, and have helped me purchase some great pieces and get them here.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-22 23:56:14 32#
#why i choose superbuy# It's so easy to use! I have been very scared to use Taobao because it's hard to navigate, but Superbuy makes it easy and their agents are great!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 00:13:34 33#
#why I chose Superbuy I buy a lot of stuff from Taobao, and I used to just buy directly from there through their built-in consolidation/forwarding service. Once I purchased two resin figures. Toabao consolidation service REMOVED one of these fragile figures from its protective sytrofoam packaging, and placed it RIGHT ON TOP of the other figure. When I received them, the smaller figure was completely DESTROYED. I'm not kidding. I had no recourse, so that was $70 down the drain. Other times they have actually lost pieces to the things I bought! It was ridiculous. I searched for an alternative service and found Superbuy. I did my research and it wasn't hard to find great reviews singing their praises. So, I gave them a shot. I was really amazed at how fast and communicative the service was. I knew I had made the right decision - I just wish I had found them sooner! I was also floored by the extensive shipping options available, I have never had a service offer literally any shipping option I could want. Superbuy checks everything and handles it with care. If I leave a note telling them something is fragile and not to open it, they follow my request. Everything arrives to me well-packed. I've trusted them with increasingly expensive items and have never been let down. I rest easy knowing that I have a shopping agent I can trust. Any little hiccups are taken care of by customer service. In fact, literally the best response I've ever read came from Superbuy when I was concerned over a delay in receiving my package. All of my worries were just wiped away, and sure enough I received it safe and sound. I was already a Superbuy fan, but that interaction really sealed the deal, it was top-notch. I couldn't even dream of using another Chinese shopping agency. Thanks again for everything!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 00:18:58 34#
#why I chose Superbuy#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 00:23:40 35#
#why I chose Superbuy# Because Superbuy is based in China, they are able to deal with scammers and quality issues that overseas buyers would otherwise won't and would simply lose their money. Cheaper shipping is the sole reason, but the overall cost effectiveness in addition to the safety insurance makes it the logical approach. Agents even try to discuss with private sellers and get discouns for you when you're buying second hand things on Xianyu
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 00:27:54 36#
#why i choose superbuy# e-commerce shopping agent assistance the option for payment through Paypal Trusted sellers on market place Frequent  Promotions for Prizes and discounts
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 00:41:06 37#
  Superbuy makes shopping fun and easy. Living in the US shipping can be expensive and translations are difficult, working with Superbuy, is now fun and super easy. Go superbuy ?❤️♥️  #why i choose superbuy#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 01:10:09 38#
#why i chose Superbuy      because I want to find interesting things!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 01:15:51 39#
#why I chose Superbuy# Really helpfull me to finds material in local shop on Chinna. With deal price and fast shiping to my country. and Happy 9th aniversary to superbuy <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 01:40:06 40#
superbuy is easy to use and the customer service is the best compared to all the other services I used. Superbuy is reliable and always makes sure your happy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!