选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-9-23 01:53:13 41#
I chose superbuy five years ago because they provide the best customer service, i have always received my products safe and secure. They always provide the best outcome by communicating between myself and the sellers.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 02:13:16 42#
#why I chose Superbuy Easy to use, can shop from different ecommerce platforms, timely and lovely customer service, reasonably priced and practical additional services! Shipping coupons and points are also great~
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 02:27:31 43#
breh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 02:58:30 44#
#perché ho scelto superbuy Beh, è ​​un ottimo servizio e un buon agente tra Taobao. Con l'aiuto di Superbuy è facile fare acquisti dalla Cina e c'è un supporto affidabile lungo la strada
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 03:25:16 45#
#why I chose Superbuy It was the best agent to buy from Taobao and it had a very useful app.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 04:31:28 46#
#why I chose Superbuy#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 04:36:15 47#
#why I chose Superbuy#  I mainly shop TaiBao. I have been using SuperBuy for six years because of the platform is easy to use and there is shipping coupons from time to time. I will keep using it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 05:10:56 48#
#why I chose Superbuy Living in a small, boring town makes shopping for my interests difficult. Buying items straight from Taobao can be straight up impossible due to shipping, but superbuy makes this process much easier.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 06:18:21 49#
#whyichosesuperbuy
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 06:20:26 50#
#whyichosesuperbuy it has great customer service, its super easy to use, i have never used any other middleman before so this is my comfortable middleman to use, they always provide good and firm quality control!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 08:25:52 51#
Post to Win ¥330 Shipping Coupon Package  #why ichoosesuperbuy# joiningthetopic
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 08:27:32 52#
Super buy is a relible and user friendly website, i have recommended superbuy to other people because how trust worthy you guys are! I love this website and will stick with it. Overall this is a great site with friendly agents thank you.
#whyichoosesuperbuy#joiningthetopic
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 08:30:45 53#
#why I chose Superbuy#Let me tell you a story about a shopaholic (me truly), who lives in the land of Kangaroo (that's Australia). The shopaholic used to buy from Taobao direct and could only choose from basically two shipping options (sea and air/EMS). There were a few times, the products' quality did not match the advertised photos, and a few times some household items arrived broken.  And all of these after paying premium shipping fees. Came the hero of the shopaholic's predicament: Superbuy. The shopaholic's inner thought, after shopping and using Superbuy's service:- Who needs google translate when browsing taobao, when you could use superbuy platform and just click and choose what you want. No need to be frustrated because you can't speak/read chinese. - Quality photos/inspection, as well as advice from the awesome superbuy buying agents? yes please! No more dodgy apparels or products. - Loads of shipping options that won't break the bank, as well as the ability to split/separate the purchases into a few international shipping options. - Great for small businesses, as you can also purchase from 1688.com via superbuy. This is practically Alibaba but with cheaper prices. The ending of the story? : The shopaholic lives happily (hopefully ever after) and have more great wardrobe & household items bought at much more lower cost with Superbuy's help. *now I just need to impatiently wait for my next payday to buy more...*
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 11:03:04 54#
#why I chose superbuy    Well, it's a great service and a good agent between Taobao. With the help of Superbuy it's easy for to shop from China and there is a reliable support along the way
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 12:05:58 55#
#why I chose Superbuy# I first chose superbuy to help me buy a cosplay wig that I could only find in China! I was so impressed with the amazing service and how reliable and easy the service is that when I want to buy any good for China they're the first ones on my mind to buy anything :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 13:11:37 56#
#why I chose Superbuy, low shipping costs
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 14:37:35 57#
#why I chose Superbuy# because I've been using it for a while and it's very reliable with responsive and good agents and a website that allows me to find what im looking for.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 15:20:22 58#
#why I chose Superbuy# because : I don't know Chinese. I am not allowed to shop on taobao. superbuy customer service has courteous and professional help easy to buy steps safe & honest (even that is enough)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 15:25:17 59#
#why I chose Superbuy I chose superbuy because i like using the speedy response option to quickly buy listings on xianyu! the agents are always friendly and customer service is very helpful and patient.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-9-23 15:58:13 来自手机 60#

Post to Win ¥330 Shipping Coupon Package

#why I chose Superbuy# very easy, reliable and fast. agents are awesome, always available and quick to answer. happy experience!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!