选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
Superbuy Experience Officer Wanted!
发表于 2021-4-22 12:05:54 | 最新回复 2021-5-25 22:46:25 | 来自于 China 楼主
750-280.png
Thank you so much for supporting Superbuy along the way! We would like to know how you feel about our services or functions, that’s why we now recruit Superbuy Experience Officer for us to collect more valuable suggestions so as to provide better services to all our users as always.
What is Superbuy Experience Officer?
In short, he / she needs to recognize the value of Superbuy’s services, is willing to offer valuable suggestions from time to time, and makes milestones together with Superbuy.
What are the exclusive benefits for Superbuy Experience Officer?
1. Early access to the latest Superbuy events and various offers
2. Exclusive 1-on-1 Customer Service
3. No-Minimum-Spend Shipping Coupons
How to become Superbuy Experience Officer?
So Easy! Leave a comment below this post and offer suggestions on Superbuy’s products or services (the more details you include, the more likely you will get rewards).
Time: Apr. 22, 00:00 - May, 5, 00:00 (Beijing Time)
What to Say:
About BBS (e.g. the experience of making post, how to choose topics, how to make events more popular and what kind of content you like), product functions, logistics, shopping agent service, value-added services, etc. Anything Superbuy Related!
Must-Knows
1. The suggestion shall not be less than 150 words, and shall focus on Superbuy's products or services;
2. Irrelevant posts, meaningless posts with characters and emojis, and copying and pasting content from other users are not allowed.
Awarding Criteria
1. The more you write (with more details), the more likely you will get rewards;
2. The ranking is based on the number of Likes (“Highlights” on PC) your comment receives.
Rewards
Superbuy Experience Officer *3: ¥50 No-Minimum-Spend Coupon each
Super Advisor *5: ¥30 No-Minimum-Spend Coupon each
Participation Award *10: ¥10 No-Minimum-Spend Coupon each
Kindly Reminder
1. The winner list will be announced on May 8, and coupons will be issued within 3 working days after announcement of the list;
2. Suggestion must be related to Superbuy, or it will be deemed invalid;
3. Superbuy reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 12:54:04 13#
It would be nice to have shipping options for the items displayed before I purchase an item! Sometimes I buy a product and have no idea what the shipping cost or time would be until it ends up in the warehouse for parcel consolidation. It is stressful and a hassle both to ask for a refund, and accept the processing fees included and also unfortunate to get blindsided by a shipping cost that is more than triple the price of the original product. It would save a lot of time!
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 12:46:36 8#
I appreciate being able to track shipping domestically, but it would be better to have that information easily accessible on the item/order information page after confirmation. I would like to be able to check logistics for parcels that I have already confirmed at the warehouse so that I can compare the processing and development with other orders that I am still waiting for. I feel anxious waiting for my packages to come in and I like to be able to have a better idea of how soon they will be ready. The coupon expiry times are also too short, I am waiting on just one more item to come in so I can meet the minimum freight requirement for one of my coupons, but I don't think it will arrive at the warehouse in time before the coupon expires. It would be good to have the ability to plan international shipping instructions in advance so that coupons can be used. I think it would be helpful for people like me who do not plan on splitting orders into multiple shipments, and just want them all together. Unrelated to shipping, but it would also be helpful to provide better access to searching Taobao through Superbuy. Customers outside of China have their Taobao accounts restricted, and have their browsing limited, so it is difficult and time consuming to try to find item links without being able to log in. Implementing an image search feature like registered Taobao users have the ability to use into Superbuy would be extremely helpful!
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-28 18:56:42 6#
I think it would be useful to have a "Remind Shipping" option available for split orders. When the seller only sends some of the items in the order, the status is locked to 'Separate to Ship', and because the other item is stored in warehouse, all active order prompts are removed. There's no way to prompt the agent to remind the seller to ship the separate item without opening an enquiry, which has a 24 hour wait time. It would be more convenient to keep the 'Remind Shipping' option active until the item itself (not the the partial order) is stored in the warehouse.
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 06:27:58 12#
Hello 小小编 When submitting items for shopping agent it would be nice to be able to submit multiple items for same seller on one request. For example,  if item is the same but different color...Being able to submit more than one photo would help in this case.  Also, it would be helpful if the agent fee was and agreement there fore order could just be placed  once assigned...cutting down on acknowledgements and processing times.   Thank You
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 10:52:12 7#
Hello, I am interested in becoming an experience officer. I use the affiliate link frequently since I have a blog posting about a specific fandom. If I had one suggestion for Superbuy, they need to start a digital goods purchasing service. My readers are interested in buying chinese software/music downloads and they are not able to currently with Superbuy. I understand if Superbuy would need to charge a percentage fee, but I think it would be greatly worth it. Other than that main concern, some readers have requested more information about pre-orders. When they pay for a deposit, oftentimes they are confused about when to pay the full balance on Taobao/TMall. A tutorial would be helpful. I hope this information was helpful and more importantly, I hope Superbuy can enable buying digital goods for overseas customers. Thank you.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-26 09:37:31 沙发

回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-26 10:41:35 板凳
A live-chat service:we can talk directly to our Agent, or someone at the service.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-26 12:48:26 地板
nice      
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-27 14:40:53 5#
Allow for photos to be uploaded by customer during split service request because some packages have many items and it can get confusing describing what should be in which split order. I can circle the items I want in which split package on the inspection picture and show you more easily what I mean.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-28 18:56:42 6#
I think it would be useful to have a "Remind Shipping" option available for split orders. When the seller only sends some of the items in the order, the status is locked to 'Separate to Ship', and because the other item is stored in warehouse, all active order prompts are removed. There's no way to prompt the agent to remind the seller to ship the separate item without opening an enquiry, which has a 24 hour wait time. It would be more convenient to keep the 'Remind Shipping' option active until the item itself (not the the partial order) is stored in the warehouse.
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 10:52:12 7#
Hello, I am interested in becoming an experience officer. I use the affiliate link frequently since I have a blog posting about a specific fandom. If I had one suggestion for Superbuy, they need to start a digital goods purchasing service. My readers are interested in buying chinese software/music downloads and they are not able to currently with Superbuy. I understand if Superbuy would need to charge a percentage fee, but I think it would be greatly worth it. Other than that main concern, some readers have requested more information about pre-orders. When they pay for a deposit, oftentimes they are confused about when to pay the full balance on Taobao/TMall. A tutorial would be helpful. I hope this information was helpful and more importantly, I hope Superbuy can enable buying digital goods for overseas customers. Thank you.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 12:46:36 8#
I appreciate being able to track shipping domestically, but it would be better to have that information easily accessible on the item/order information page after confirmation. I would like to be able to check logistics for parcels that I have already confirmed at the warehouse so that I can compare the processing and development with other orders that I am still waiting for. I feel anxious waiting for my packages to come in and I like to be able to have a better idea of how soon they will be ready. The coupon expiry times are also too short, I am waiting on just one more item to come in so I can meet the minimum freight requirement for one of my coupons, but I don't think it will arrive at the warehouse in time before the coupon expires. It would be good to have the ability to plan international shipping instructions in advance so that coupons can be used. I think it would be helpful for people like me who do not plan on splitting orders into multiple shipments, and just want them all together. Unrelated to shipping, but it would also be helpful to provide better access to searching Taobao through Superbuy. Customers outside of China have their Taobao accounts restricted, and have their browsing limited, so it is difficult and time consuming to try to find item links without being able to log in. Implementing an image search feature like registered Taobao users have the ability to use into Superbuy would be extremely helpful!
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 12:51:41 9#
Being able to restrict a search to a specific seller would also be helpful! I would like to be able to browse through an entire seller's selection, some storefronts are not very accessible for those without a functional Taobao login account.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-29 16:22:57 10#
cool      
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-4-30 03:50:58 来自手机 11#

Superbuy Experience Officer Wanted!

You commented on my reddit post that I should write something here. As a long time customer, I would be proud to become an experience officer. I have a few ideas on how to create a much more enjoyable experience. If you would like to contact me, we could further discuss options.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-4 06:27:58 12#
Hello 小小编 When submitting items for shopping agent it would be nice to be able to submit multiple items for same seller on one request. For example,  if item is the same but different color...Being able to submit more than one photo would help in this case.  Also, it would be helpful if the agent fee was and agreement there fore order could just be placed  once assigned...cutting down on acknowledgements and processing times.   Thank You
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-5-6 12:54:04 13#
It would be nice to have shipping options for the items displayed before I purchase an item! Sometimes I buy a product and have no idea what the shipping cost or time would be until it ends up in the warehouse for parcel consolidation. It is stressful and a hassle both to ask for a refund, and accept the processing fees included and also unfortunate to get blindsided by a shipping cost that is more than triple the price of the original product. It would save a lot of time!
回复 点亮 4

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!