简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
发表于 2021-3-28 03:23:41 21#
wooww. looks very good
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 07:41:05 22#
My Top Tips for Off-season Sale *How to search for the right product out of thousands and thousands of goods* First of all, you must have a product or product category in mind in order to purchase a good that you'll be happy about. Whether it be a description to search for in the Taobao search box or a product photo that you've snapped earlier to reverse picture search.
Next, out of so many results, how to find the 'right' product? My top-tip is to list according to the number of sales, and then filter by products that allow 7-days to return no questions asked. This type of product usually is of good quality and match the product description as the seller is confident that they offer you a 7-day return policy. In the worst case you have a safe mind that once the product reaches Superbuy warehouse and the staff has taken photos with it, you can rest assured that you can have it returned if you didn't like the colour or style or whatever that is not based on the actual fault of the good.

*How to save money with purchases* I would suggest that you register an account on Taobao so you can save products that you like by clicking on the 'Star' button. Registering for an account also allows you to put items into the basket for purchasing.
A good tip is to put items you like into the basket and don't purchase at the instant. This way you won't purchase items off an impulse and you allow the system to notify you when the item you've put into the basket has come down on price. Another good tip is to look out for store coupons. Many stores have coupons there if you purchase a certain amount you get some money off. Hence make sure you qualify for those if you can, and when making the purchase on Superbuy, remember to modify the price of the item to actual and select for the right reason.
*How to save money with shipping* First I have Superbuy app on my phone, and I check in every single day to earn some credits that can go into deducting some shipping costs.
Secondly, get up-to-date with Superbuy mails and join any events such as this to earn more shipping coupons! Thirdly, be familiar with rehearsal packaging. This allows you get an actual weight of your parcel before shipping as opposed to paying for an estimated weight of your parcel based on the addition of weights of items when they enter the Superbuy warehouse. A simplified list of procedures for rehearsal packaging is: 1) Purchase a rehearsal packaging order on Superbuy and pay 20RMB for the service; 2) On the order to write down the instructions for packaging the parcel - list the items that you would like to include in the parcel and refer to them by their DI number, add instructions such as remove the packaging box for item DIxxx or put item Dixxx at the top of the parcel, with the final instruction to rehearsal package and provide an actual weight.  You can save some shipping costs this way especially if your goods are just above a weight category and you will be forced to use a different shipping line that is pricier.
That's all of my tips from how to find the correct item, to how to save money with purchases, to how to save money with shipping Hope you can learn something new from my tips and start incorporating them into your next purchase
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 08:41:51 23#
nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 10:23:21 24#
imo always sort by most sold as its probably the best item available to buy at the time
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 15:19:15 25#
Everybody likes shoes! Recently I saw a YT video about a sport shoe repair and I wanted to try the same. Unfortunately there are a lot of new and fancy Vibram soles available but they are very expensive for example for 399 yuan! Other soles also sells for 99 yuan and more! However I was very lucky to find this sole, size 43 in black and orange and for only 27 yuan and 0 shipping fee: https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=613366880993. Unfortunately they seems to have only size 43 but the quality seems to be very good and the price is the best! They also have a store link https://shop123625122.taobao.com/. Let me share with you  with you the inspection photos of my new pair of soles:   I think they are looking very good but in the second photo there is a little, tiny black, darkish stain, circle, point or something, maybe dirt on the white part of the sole. When I asked the support to check if it's just dirt and if it can be removed easily or if it's a more serious quality problem they were very helpful, fast and responsive. I had it checked and fixed the next day! Luckily it was just a little bit of dirt and could be fixed very easily, you can see on this photo: . The closer look shows also  the quality seems to be very good! The seller said it's a tail stock so it's the last items in stock and also so cheap! I am very impressed with the communication with the support! They are very helpful, responsive and patient and always want to help! Very nice! Thank you! I am so happy with this find and to fix my sport shoes soon with this new replacement and repair soles and I hope I can ship them soon! It's also my first time to try this kind of repair and replacement of sole and I don't have a lot of experience with repairing shoes but hopefully it's goes well. Let's go! I hope it helps!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 15:19:54 26#
jason.cros replied at 2021-3-27 00:25 I have found that searching ai.taobao.com is sometimes easier. For example I have found a keyboard k ...
Nice find! Thanks!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-28 21:37:13 27#
nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 09:06:54 来自手机 28#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 10:44:35 29#
I found out that each seller would have the original link to their stores, so if you have google translate you can easily translate the previous customer reviews. This way, you can determine whether the item is worth buying or if the size run small (in Asian size). I use this method to see if the item has any flaws to look out for.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 11:57:20 30#
KB 发表于 2021-3-28 15:19 Everybody likes shoes! Recently I saw a YT video about a sport shoe repair and I wanted to try the s ...
Nice!!  
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 16:31:27 31#
when buying on sites like taobao, look for the goods at the lowest prices or as much of the sold goods as possible to make sure the seller is honest and providing the original specs and you must need a help of buying agent from superbuy that will make your deal cool <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 19:17:37 32#
hello everyone
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 20:27:02 33#
pog
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 20:29:38 34#
awesome, love superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-29 20:40:09 35#
sheesh
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-30 00:21:03 来自手机 36#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-30 00:39:18 37#
cool!!!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-30 12:10:14 来自手机 38#

Off Season Sale &amp; Comment To Win Shipping Coupon

ok
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-30 14:33:34 39#
Personally I like to buy some winter clothes such as hoodies and jackets when they go on sale in February and March. The prices are good!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-30 14:36:05 40#
冬季快过的时候我通常都会选择买些降价的便宜冬季衣服,因为加拿大这边冬天很冷。储存些便宜又好看舒服的冬衣来过下一个冬天。
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!