选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-2-21 19:32:56 61#
jayzheng82 replied at 2021-2-19 23:37 1. Agents english skills There are agents with very good english skills but I had a few incidents wh ...
Nice job copying my post. Just reported you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-22 04:37:34 62#
:D4
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-22 05:38:20 来自手机 63#
Should I join this
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-22 14:32:21 来自手机 64#

[February Offers] 3 Epic Events & Up To ¥2,969 Coupon Package

should add some sea shipping line.. slow shipping by boat but cheaper cost.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 10:35:14 65#
commentttt
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 13:23:58 来自手机 66#

awesome
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 20:46:40 67#
Nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-23 23:14:42 来自手机 68#
Imo cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-24 10:31:43 69#
Please give us suggestions in order to win rewards.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-24 10:32:18 70#
come on ,Please give us suggestions in order to win rewards.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-24 10:35:00 71#
phob_ 发表于 2021-2-19 20:07 Event 210 suggestions I have using superbuy frequently1. Agents english skillsThere are agents with  ...
Very helpful advice in the follow-up services, we will improve
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 00:43:35 72#
Cool!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-25 06:59:33 来自手机 73#
?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-26 18:23:54 74#
I want to be able to write answers in a "remind shipping" discussion. Would be much better ! Thanks a lot
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-27 02:59:52 来自手机 75#

Awesome with thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-28 14:44:36 76#
cool
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-28 18:20:13 77#
Thank you for another year of great service and shopping, Superbuy! In hopes of making the upcoming years even better as a shopping platform and experience, I have a few suggestions in mind for possible improvements on the site: 1. Many links are broken or redirect to incorrect pages, ie the tax point page when entering the tax value of your parcel when submitting items from the warehouse for shipment, the order status (ie the ‘shipped (local)’ after you’ve just submitted and paid for an order link might be better served to link to the same location as the order details link to show the item’s order status, the ‘confirmation pending’ status button, ‘stock arrived’ status button, and the ‘Learn more’ link in the package removal description for package details/service add-ons. 2. A timer that counts down how long you have left to use any coupons you have so people will know exactly how much time they have to use them. This way confusion about time zones for the expiration dates can be mitigated with a clear indicator of how much time the user has left to apply the coupon. There is the ‘expire in 1 day’ banner that pops up for coupons, but the notification doesn’t tell you when the remaining 24 hours of use starts/when exactly is the time when the coupon expires in a way that’s conveniently expressed to users of all time zones. 3. When referring users to the FAQ page for a specific question, it might be helpful to link directly to the exact page that features the question mentioned earlier instead of the general FAQ as a whole so the user does not have to try to navigate the entire FAQ section. 4. If possible, it may be more encouraging to potential customers abroad to use the site if more currency conversions were available on the site in addition to the USD and CNY that are already featured. I think that it would be easier to reach more people by offering more currency conversions on the site for the many English-speaking countries you offer shipping to, than trying to offer more website translations as a whole, which would still require a currency conversion anyway. 5. In the past, when I’ve placed a preorder through Superbuy, I get a notification that states I need to confirm and resubmit the order to proceed with the preorder. This was extremely confusing the first time I ran into this situation since there was no guide or faq or information regarding how to confirm the preorder and what the resubmission meant. In the future, it could help other customers placing similar kinds of orders to have a more streamlined confirmation system where the user just has to click ‘confirm’ or ‘cancel’, or a clear guide as to how one should proceed for these kinds of situations. A few of my friends who also use this site have run into similar situations and frustrations trying to figure out how to navigate them. 6. After you pay for your order (top up has been complete) and click to confirm it, the website creates a pop-up reminding the purchaser of the shopping process on taobao, however, after clicking to agree to the site’s terms and that the purchaser has read the terms, the site then redirects the user to a different part of the website instead of directing the user to the orders page where they can confirm their order like the original link had promised. Would it be possible to have this fixed? 7. When you go to 12/7 customer support chats, an ad listing the superbuy for the month fills the entire background image of the chat window so any new instructions or messages weren’t visible. Would it be possible to not have such large ads here in the future, or make the background a scrolling window for clearer navigation? 8. The rehearsal package demo is an extremely helpful service you offer at Superbuy, would it be possible to add it to the parcel page along with other additional value-added services, or even right under the inspection option perhaps? I think it would be easier for people to find that way and make use of the service, as I only found it through a chat with customer service once (thank you again to Rebecca for recommending it to me). I haven’t been able to find that service while combing through the site, so I think it would be a great help to customers if the service were listed in a more conspicuous place for users to find it. 9. To help reduce plastic waste and packaging costs for superbuy, perhaps adding an option where the user can opt out of having extra superbuy plastic bags added to ordered items would be a good idea if the products already come wrapped in a plastic bag? That way the user has less plastic to process and recycle when they receive the items later on as well. 10. When browsing sites on taobao and tmall through superbuy, the details and reviews sections of listings sometimes get cut off. Would it be possible to have those parts of the listings available for translated viewing on superbuy too by any chance? I find those sections very helpful when I’m browsing online and deciding whether or not to purchase an item. 11. There have been a few times when I’ve randomly run into a situation during the order payment stage where PayPal can’t be directly used as a payment method. I’m not sure what caused this (it’d happened for a few other people I know who use superbuy as well), but this might be something worth investigating just in case. Thanks again for all of your help these past years on taobao and tmall! Here's to many more!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-28 23:56:12 78#
For Event 2: Win ¥2,021 Coupon Package As Our Super Adviser #superadviser Value-added services Logistic items in photos 1) Add option for inspection photos to include the logistic boxes, aircraft boxes, bubble wrap, or other materials the original package arrived at the warehouse in. This can help me decide how I should consolidate my purchases and which items I can ship together, and which I should ship separately. For example, if an item already came bubble wrapped or the seller had originally provided extra support material, I could decide to just use that instead of having superbuy rewrap the item differently, which may result in product damage during shipping. More Categories for Ordinary Items 2) More choices in "Item Category" when applying for package forwarding service. For example, category "Office Supplies" and subcategories "writing utensils", "office tape", "rulers", "bookmarks", "post-it notes", "keychains", etc. I have had to mark "Other" for bookmarks and keychains many times, but I know they will be approved because they are ordinary items. It would save your employees some work if these common ordinary items have their own category. Wrong Code? 3) Your "Leisure Book" category is linked to the wrong HS Code. Maybe you mean HS Code 4901990000? Or add the subcategory "Books and Magazines". Photo Upload for Split Order 4) Split Order Service - Allow for photos to be uploaded by customer during split service request because some packages have many items and it can get confusing describing what should be in which split order. I can circle the items I want in which split package on the inspection picture and show you more easily what I mean. Shipping experience Surface Sea Shipping 5) Please add surface sea shipping to USA as a shipping route option. This is not the same as Ocean Carrier. I am asking for a sea route that can be used on the Superbuy website like the other shipping options (EMS, DHL, EUB, etc), instead of needing to apply for Ocean Carrier separately. Other Shipping Routes (ex: Yanwen Express, etc) 6) Add any additional shipping routes for heavy items (20kg or more) that is cheaper than SAL. CSSBuy offers Yanwen Express which is much cheaper than any option Superbuy offers outside of Ocean Carrier. Even CSSBuy's SAL rate is cheaper than Superbuy??? Shopping experience Video of Photo Taking Process 7) This suggestion is for Superbuy internal records and only if the customer asks for it. Please consider taking video of the photo taking process (the 3 free photos) in case any damage occurs or item is accidentally lost during this process. If there are any issues with the items, the sellers want video of the package being opened. It will help to show the seller that even when Superbuy is taking the photo, the item was already damaged or items are already missing, so that they seller knows it is their fault and not the warehouse's fault. Photo of Waybill 8) Please take photo of the waybill for all orders. You can upload this for the customer to see somewhere or just for Superbuy internal records in case a customer needs it for order problems. I recently had to talk to a seller because an item was missing from my package and the seller wanted a photo of the waybill, but Superbuy had already thrown away the box or ripped off the waybill label. User experience for our website and app Exchange Rate 9) Where is your exchange rate? I don't see it on the website anywhere but your directions for bank transfers refer to it. Please put it in a place that is visible or easily found from the Home Page. Other Payment Methods 10) It would be nice if I could use my overseas credit card to pay in RMB directly on Superbuy. My card has the option to pay in a foreign currency (or be charged a foreign currency), and I would like to use it to pay Superbuy directly instead of using PayPal. PayPal charges a lot of extra fees much higher than my credit card. Any fees incurred from the bank that issued the credit card will be paid by the customer to the bank. For example, if the shipping fee is 500RMB, Superbuy can charge my credit card 500RMB and I will pay in RMB, not my local currency. Character Limit 11) The character limit for remarks is too short. I can only write 500 characters in the text box for parcel remarks, but English words use many more characters than Chinese words. The word "English" is 7 characters, but "英文" is only 2 characters. Please increase character limit to at least 1000. Message Center 12) Your message center on the app is divided into "Confirmation Pending", "System Message", "Reminder of Storage Status", "Order Updates", "Parcel Updates", and "Customer Service Message". This is great. However, your website puts all these messages into one inbox, so it is difficult to read. My suggestion is to separate it on the website like you do on the mobile app. User instructions Ocean Carrier FAQ 13) Ocean carrier has very little information listed and it is not clear how to use. Posting this information about logistics in a separate FAQ can save your employees time. FAQ can answer questions about what ocean carrier service is, how it works, risks, insurance coverage, declaration, pricing, etc. Terminology FAQ 14) It may help to have a terminology FAQ page. List common words and phrases used in reference to shipping and describe your meaning so that both customers and Superbuy agents understand if they are talking about the same thing or different things. For example, I have only seen Superbuy use the word "parcel" used for consolidated packages shipped abroad, while the word "package" is used for domestic packages within China. However, the word "parcel" has the same meaning as the word "package" in English, and can be used interchangeably. If a customer did not realize Superbuy might differentiate between the words, they can get confused. It was much easier speaking to customer service after I realized this.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-3-27 19:46:32 79#
Your shipping rate to Nigeria is outrageously expensive and would discourage bulk buyers. I suggest Try and partner with reliable shipping companies that offer better rates.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-10-29 02:08:39 来自手机 80#
??
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!