选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-1-18 10:22:54 121#
Superbuy has made my life getting obscure items in my country easier than before. I love the quality check, it ensure the quality of my item before arrival!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 10:28:30 122#
very cool
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 10:58:30 123#
Superbuy is good. I really like to come here
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:22:38 124#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has allowed me to buy so many different items for my friends and family for cheap, and also pay really good shipping prices. Thank you Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:27:47 125#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy allows me to buy high quality itx cases that I can't buy anywhere else. I hope to build an absolute monster off an itx PC.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 11:34:21 126#
Just orders a bunch of clothings as new year gifts for myself :D
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 12:40:24 127#
good!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 12:52:33 128#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I really enjoyed to buy online through Superbuy. The best thing that we can get, that we can connect to taobao to buy the server and other server pheripheral. I dont understand about Chinese language. Superbuy help me to communicate with the seller to ask detail information for the product. So this will help me to avoid missing information about the product. I'm really appreciate with customer services and also agent, they're amazing and help me alot. The shipping was always fast. It's very recommended .. Superbuy is always super.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 12:53:47 129#
kk
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 12:55:59 130#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Overall this year has been pretty good when using Superbuy. Fairly smooth, and no issues save for some minor stuff. My only wish is for 2021 to be much, much better than 2020!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 13:31:03 131#
#Me + Superbuyin 2020 # I've ordered a ton of cosplays for me and my friends and I've never had any issues. I hope for the New Year that everyone can be healthy and happy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 14:13:52 132#
amazing support
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 14:40:32 133#
Good stuff!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 14:49:12 134#
Love SuperBuy. Looking forward to seeing what SuperCare Plus has to offer!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 14:49:36 135#
Superbuy has opened up a whole new world of stuff for me to buy.  Never knew I needed so much stuff.  Can't wait to buy more stuff.  Stuff makes me happy.  The more stuff I can buy the happier I will be.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 14:51:21 136#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has opened up a whole new world of stuff for me to buy.  Never knew I needed so much stuff.  Can't wait to buy more stuff.  Stuff makes me happy.  The more stuff I can buy the happier I will be. My wish is that the world can get back to normal so I can wear all the new stuff I am buying.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 15:03:42 137#
when receiving shipment #Me & Superbuyin 2020 #Your story + Your new year wish
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 15:05:59 138#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Im a new buyer so I hope this will go super well and smooth! I really hope for a no hassle and fast shipping experience that will truly honestly really truly blow my experience away. Wow! Im so glad to see that superbuy is doing events like this to interact with buyers and give them an opportunity to save some money! wow! New years wish is to be healthy and safe from covid! hope covid goes away soon oh boy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 15:07:57 139#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I've been wanting to order some fashion items from Taobao from a long time, but had always found it inaccessible as someone who doesn't know Chinese. I since came across SuperBuy, and am elated at how easy it is to use. I had some questions, and received prompt, friendly, and most importantly helpful service from Superbuy customer support. When choosing to use some additional services, they were completed in a timely manner, with great communication from the employees. I have referred 5 friends of mine to superbuy, and they are also now happily shopping. Many thanks to superbuy for creating this great forwarding service. My wish for the new year is to stay healthy, study hard, and lose a bit of weight so I can perfectly fit the clothing I've ordered!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 16:17:26 140#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I love shopping on Taobao, but shipping is such a hassle for me. Also, I heard some bad stories about other shipping agents, so I always shop and ship with Superbuy. Recently I made many purchases through Superbuy, and overall I am quite satisfied.  The website is fairly easy to navigate, and once I made my purchases, Superbuy will handle the rest. There were a few times, some products had defects or wrong purchases, but Superbuy's customer service was very responsive to resolve any problems I had and patient with any question I asked. Shout out to Cicili, who handled all my inquiries and solved all my concerns. One little suggestion,  in the future, I do wish Superbuy can adjust to let buyers spend available assets in their account. Sometimes, I have money in the account, but I can't spend it because the value is lower than what I'm trying to purchase. I want to use up my money rather than have it sitting in the account. My new year wish is I can travel back to China and visit my family. With all the chaos, I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!