go go go!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 12:39:02 163#
gogogo
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 13:17:44 164#
first time trying superbuy, looking forward to it!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 13:18:50 165#
Format: #Me & Superbuyin 2020# Thank you for all of your help in facilitating orders from taobao and tmall in 2020! I was able to finally purchase many items I had always wanted to get but had no way of purchasing on my own otherwise, and greatly appreciate the thorough inspections and prompt assistance whenever an order arrived. Thank you for helping me with my shopping, and here's to many more fun orders to come! I hope that the new year brings more success and that everyone stays happy and healthy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 14:20:10 166#
#MeandSuperbuy - Superbuy has been a brilliant, incredible service, with high quality results and delivery. I love this service, it has provided me with so many products, helped me organize my shopping tidily.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 14:21:58 167#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I bought a bunch of stuff on superbuy a few days ago and I'm excited to see how they look when they get delivered to my house. My new year wish is to become rich and famous!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 14:24:42 168#
You guys are the best!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 14:55:16 169#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy always provides excellent customer service. Their agents try to help with all questions and go above and beyond to help. There are many agents that I would like to thank, but I will highlight one of many in this post. One time, one of my orders had a very short time limit available for purchase, and Candice from customer service was able to expedite my order with a shopping agent so that I was able to get my item! She gave me very specific instructions on what to expect and what to do next to make sure that everything went smoothly, and within 2 hours, my purchase was confirmed! Truly deserving of tips. The most important part of any service is being able to reliably get in touch with customer service for help fast and easy, and Superbuy has lived up to that standard. I don't have to worry when I use Superbuy. My New Year's wish is for more shipping discounts, a return to pre-COVID shipping rates, and safety for everyone.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 16:26:48 170#
lmao
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 17:32:08 171#
i was able to help an unemployed friend start a business and become successful by sourcing cycling parts from Superbuy.  Superbuy also helped understand how ecommerce and shipping channels work. My friend can now take care of his family, has no stress and is able to save for the future as well. Thanks superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 19:17:24 172#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy allowed me to purchase a birthday gift at a great price, saving me nearly $200. The customer serviceis amazing. The agents are very helpful, and the photos are good quality. My new years wish is for 2021 to be better than last year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 19:23:20 173#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I've been using Superbuy for almost 2 years now and it has been a great experience. The customer service is unmatched and they always find a way to find any product that I want. The shopping agents and expert service allow me to shop for goods at affordable prices. My New years wish is for everyone to stay safe in 2021 and for a great and successful year!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 19:48:13 174#
YAAAY
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 22:40:48 175#
Hello! I only recently discovered Superbuy and it has changed my life! I have been able to find so many amazing products from across the world. From jewelry to clothing to household decor, I've been able to purchase some of my favorite things via Superbuy. My favorite part are the friendly agents like Scottzhou and Tommy who are so helpful and polite. The products are packaged so well and with care and arrive so quickly to me across the world. Superbuy is my new addiction! Thank you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 22:49:36 176#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I was able to get a lot of China exclusive figures for my collection thanks to Superbuy this year. :) For 2021 I just hope everything can go smoothly for a while and everyone can be healthy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 23:11:43 来自手机 177#

2021 New Year Super Sale! Free Shipping & No Value Limit

#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I could always count on superbuys service in 2020 even though it has been a tough year for us all. Superbuy didnt change much, service is great and improved and the prices are still the same more or less. I was able to buy a lot of affordable cosplays and thanks to superbuy i found out about Xianyu too. Wishing everyone the best in 2021 because im sure this year will be better than last year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 23:30:25 来自手机 178#

2021 New Year Super Sale! Free Shipping & No Value Limit

Hello! Thank you so much for running the service you do, it really simplifies my life so much! I love Superbuy
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-20 00:42:22 来自手机 179#
#me &Superbuy#Gave the most affective  service.Im impressed with the customer service superbuy offers.Im currently waiting on an order which should be delivered next week.The qc pictures are top quality and good.Thank you superbuy love customer
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-20 00:55:11 180#
thank you superbuy :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-20 02:10:57 来自手机 181#
#Me & Superbuy in #2020 Always satisfied bY the great customer serVice!! And looking forward to making more purchases this year, Thank you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!