简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-1-18 18:56:26 141#
amazing!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 20:06:08 142#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I have been using Superbuy for over 2 years now.  I am so grateful for their reliable services so I can fulfill my cloth shopping obession from TaoBao.  I have used both shopping agent and parcel forward service to Europe and Hong Kong.  Both services are effective, all packages ar carefully packed.  All the customer representatives are very professional and they are eager to help when any issues ariese.  I am thankful for your help so I no longer need to ask my families or friends to help shopping.  In the new year, I will consider using superbuy services to fulfill the need of my own business.  I wish everyone a happy and healthy year of Ox.  Thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 20:09:41 143#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I have been using Superbuy for over 2 years now.  I am so grateful for their reliable services so I can fulfill my cloth shopping obession from TaoBao.  I have used both shopping agent and parcel forward service to Europe and Hong Kong.  Both services are effective, all packages ar carefully packed.  All the customer representatives are very professional and they are eager to help when any issues ariese.  I am thankful for your help so I no longer need to ask my families or friends to help shopping.  In the new year, I will consider using superbuy services to fulfill the need of my own business.  I wish everyone a happy and healthy year of Ox.  Thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:02:03 144#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# ive been using superbuy for maybe 4 years now, its been a long time. you guys are not just a service to me, you are my family. i used you guys when i was a child and now i am an adult, you raised me up and i am who i am because of superbuy. i dont know what i would do without you guys. im scared that one day you guys will just dissapear, just like my dad did. but i know superbuy will never do that to me. i wish you guys will stay with me forever, unlike my dad
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:26:41 145#
thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:34:58 146#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Thanks to Super Buy, I live in the UK and I am able to access Taobao to support my anime and Pokemon addiction! I now have all the metamon plush <3 my new years wish is that they will release more metamon variety this year so I can order some more! Love you guys! <3
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:35:54 147#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has allowed me to buy so many different clothes and products at very good prices. The customer service has always been very good and the representatives always go above and beyond when helping me. I have tried another agent but they are not as good as Superbuy. I am going to be a permanent customer for Superbuy. My New Year’s wish is for peace for everyone. I hope the year 2021 is better for all of us.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:45:21 148#
Very nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 21:48:24 149#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Very reliable company, helped me purchase a few things I couldn't find anywhere.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 22:06:41 150#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has allowed me to buy so many different clothes and products at very good prices. The customer service has always been very good and the representatives always go above and beyond when helping me. I have tried another agent but they are not as good as Superbuy. I am going to be a permanent customer for Superbuy. My New Year’s wish is for peace for everyone. I hope the year 2021 is better for all of us.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 22:39:40 151#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I have been touched by how friendly the customer service staff are. No matter how long my query, they've always been so friendly by chat or by email. I wish everyone at Superbuy a Happy Chinese New Year and good fortune in the year ahead as well as good health!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 22:48:30 152#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has made shipping a whole lot easier to use. Look forward to ordering more using this site in 2021! Wish the new year will recover from Pandemic!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 23:16:38 153#
lets gooooo!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 00:14:01 154#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has given me the opportunity to buy a bunch of clothes that I wouldn't have in my home country. The customer service at Superbuy is probably one of the best that I have had to interact with. My New Year's Wish is for 2021 is to hopefully travel more.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 01:29:14 155#
#Me & Superbuy in 2020# love using superbuy as an agent to process goods that are exclusive to asia. Superbuy helps process and manage my purchases well! My new years wish is lots of growth as a person and career!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 02:56:57 156#
swag
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 04:06:54 157#
wow
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 05:27:50 158#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Thank for all the sales & promos and shipping coupons! I started using Superbuy to help me shop on taobao where all the MSZS merchandise is at - so glad such an easy-to-use shopping agent exists. Here's to slowly clearing out all the stuff I bought and stored at your warehouse. I guess my 2021 New Year's resolution is to quickly ship out all my stuff. XD
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 06:28:04 159#
yess i love superbuy
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-19 09:57:06 160#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I enjoy using superbuy to connect to the chinese market and buy clothes. It's a safe and convenient way to do so and I can't wait until my haul comes in. My wish is for the pandemic to be over.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!