HAPPY NEW YEAR SUPER BUY THE BEST
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 14:10:37 83#
It has helped me get really nice shoes
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 14:20:16 84#
superbuy has been fast and responsive in my enquires, and provide me regular updates.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 14:31:08 85#
=) <3
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 14:53:35 86#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy helped me a lot buying from China. My item was delayed for more than a month, but the agent was so nice and followed up with the seller and gave me updates. It wasn't something I would be able to have done myself so I am extremely thankful for the service! I would be so lost without you guys. + My new year wish is to find a better job so I would be able to have more money to buy more things. :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 15:28:33 87#
awesome!! thanks superbuy
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 16:01:21 88#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy helps me buy things easily and the customer service is great! My wish for the new year is for everyone to be happy and healthy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 17:42:52 来自手机 89#

2021 New Year Super Sale! Free Shipping &amp; No Value Limit

#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Thank you for letting me buy stuff that I cannot find in the US. Taobao has many amazing stuff with varitey of infinite choices. Superbuy's shipping is worth it and fair for the items I buy. Customer Service always kind and really fast and never had a problem at all! I have never used other agents than Superbuy because they look confusing or they dont speak English at all. I have never been disappointed and Superbuy will always be reliable. My New Year's wish is for everyone to be healthy and safe. I want life to go back to normal as soon as possible.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 18:02:50 90#
Thank you and happy new year!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 18:28:06 91#
yay
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 18:28:30 92#
cool
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 18:56:31 93#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I'm really thankful that I found Superbuy, it is now my main online shopping site! Since you are able to purchase many different brands that aren't available here in NZ. A plus is that the service is sooo good, and shipping speed is also very very fast.  + I wish that can do well in my last year of school this year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 21:00:58 94#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Thank you everyone at Superbuy.  I am able to fulfill my clothing obession because of your super effective service.  I tried both shopping agent service to buy from Taoboa and parcel forwarding service where I able to purchase from other sellers, both services went smoothly without any hassle. I no longer need to ask my friends or family to help me to purchase anything and post them to me.  Your superb service save me time and money.  Every packages are carefully packed.  Customer representatives are all very well trained and eager to solve any issues that arise.  I am looking forward to utilize Superbuy's other shopping service to help with my business in the new year.  Thank you again and have a healthy and safe 2021.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 21:51:26 95#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy is my number one shopping service. I'm really impressed by their fast customer service. They're always quick at processing an order and also quick to resolve any issues if they arise. Also, they're are quite accommodating to your demand and helpful in general. All in all, I will continue to use their service again this year. As for my new year wish, I wish this year turn out better than last year and that the situation with Covid19 will get better soon .
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-17 23:15:33 96#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# You guys are awesome! Let's all wish good health and wealth to everyone!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 00:05:35 97#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# Superbuy has been the one and only service i've been using for many years and has allowed me to purchase many items from Taobao and shipped to my country. Always 10/10 customer service and satisfied with my packages that i've received! My new years wish is for all the happiness out there for everyone and 2021 be a great year.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 00:10:56 98#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I started using Superbuy recently and am still waiting for the merch I ordered to get released, but I can already say that you were a great help to me in ordering everything. It's pretty hard for foreigners and non-chinese speakers to navigate any chinese website, plus the fact that they don't always ship to overseas... To be able to get assistance for everystep of the process, from searching and ordering to the final delivery, is really something to be grateful for. I'm also very thankful to the person that recommended your website to me, 'cause I can easily trust you seeing that she was plenty satisfied with your services :D I'll be looking forward to receiving my goods o/ Wishing you the best for 2021, health and happiness. May it be a brighter year than 2020 for everyone :D
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 00:13:11 99#
I love Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 00:15:01 100#
wooo
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-1-18 00:33:08 101#
#Me & Superbuyin 2020# I really love superbuy. The customer service is wonderfull, I am super insecure about shopping online but they are always kind and answer my questions. The 2020 was really the worst but superbuy give us a special free storage extension and I'm really gratefull for that. This year i will keep using this wonderful service.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!