选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
LOL! These Action Figures Are Hilarious!
发表于 2020-12-11 10:25:46 | 最新回复 2021-1-28 06:19:20 | 来自于 China 楼主
Ifyou're an anime fan, chances are you may already have a collection of modelsoriginated from anime characters (the most accurate description here is“figure”, or a model of anime character (model-figure-virtual persona-anime).It's just that everyone calls them “action figures”.)
Wesuggest that you make purchase on legit platforms or let Superbuy buy them foryou.
TheThree Asian Black Magic known for misleading men are:
Plasticsurgery (South Korea), Makeup (Japan) and Beauty Cameras (China).

There's nothing wrong with plasticsurgery, makeup, or beauty cameras.
The main reason for public outrage overthe "artificial beauty"? It's dishonest! Young man, can we lay downsome rules?
At first, the idea of “actionfigure" was totally out of my mind. Instead, I just came across the minifigures coming as gifts when I purchased games.
What impressed me most about the Legendof Sword and Fairy, aside from the amazing gameplay experience, was probablythe mini figure of Long Kui that came with the super deluxe edition.
Mesmerizedeyes, elegantly mixed with a bit of thrilling action, let me come to the suddenenlightenment of the true meaning of A Vision of Eternity. Growing into anadult, I occasionally dreamed about her blurred bangs.
It's hard not to mention that the word"Evil God" was coined in the context of the ACG craze that began withthe 2006 animated TV series Fate/ Stay Night, produced by Studio Deen.
With the independent and brave heroicimage, King Arthur quickly rose to be the No.1  Goddess accepted by the geek community afterthis anime series aired.
Unfortunately, with the release of asaber-made action figure that was given away by the magazine ANIME SPOT, thegoddess suddenly lost her lustre.
See the weirdly tilted head, theclueless way of coloring, and the look that blended poet-ism and isolation? Seriously,it is not the goddess we have known.
This race of “Evil God” is never goingto stop, and the next leg will go to "Constipation Uchiha Sasuke", aNaruto peripheral released by McDonald's China.
Getting not enough of Uchiha Sasuke?
Check this Uzumaki Naruto in a mall withthese doubtful expressions like "Who am I? Where I am? Why am I here atthis Comic Con?" ~
Rememberthe time when we unpacked instant noodles with classmates after school just tocollect the cards inside? Now the after-school time for Gen Z is completely differentbecause of Zhuge Liang, one of the King of Honor peripherals.
Interms of genuine versions and knock-offs, the major differences lie in materialand details, and the coloring process can be a defining factor. For knock-offs,the process used to deal with shadows and gloss is inferior to that of thegenuine ones. Last but not least, remember to make your purchase via legitimatechannels.
Thething is that for some die-hard fans of action figures, it is a real regret ifyou don’t own such a unique model.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-23 00:14:48 来自手机 沙发
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!