选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2020-12-5 15:44:17 21#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + Package rehearsal is great to cut down big packages that otherwise would have had huge volume sizes. EMS shipping speed to Australia varies however, the cost efficiency of the service is worth it. I love Superbuy's high quality photos and fast customer service is why I choose Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 00:12:38 来自手机 22#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# i have been using superbuy for over three years and so glaD i discovered you Guys. agents quick to respond. and I love coupons event. it helps with costS. before covid i useD preferential line and was very fast. it was Very fast and took tWo to three weeks. after coviD started, Sal And dhl has been the most reliAble. I have been waiting for my eub pckages for over two months But the one sent in The summer arrived. eub is a Hit or miss. I would go with Sal or Dhl rty s
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 00:13:17 来自手机 23#
滕绮雯 replied at 2020-12-6 00:12 #BestSuperbuyExperience# i have been using superbuy for over three years and so glaD i discovered yo ...
Sorry i live in Nyc, usa. forgot to add
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 07:57:38 24#
What can I say that hasn't been said been said already. Superbuy is consistently providing a professional service to international clients. When recommending an agent Superbuy is my no.1 choice
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 10:39:44 25#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I have been using Superbuy after my brother recommended it to me, and I love it already! I wear Japanese fashion, and Superbuy is a great, easy, and affordable way to get it to the US. I received my package full of clothes earlier than expected and am in love! The assistants were also so helpful for communication :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 10:42:05 26#
#12.12ShippingTips# USA + SAL + I have never had issues with SAL shipping so far, and it has always arrived in a month or less even with the current expected delays! My package came in great shape, and even the straw hats inside were free of damage. I had no issues with customs clearance either. Along with coupons, Superbuy makes SAL very affordable! It will always be my first choice if I am not in a rush :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 16:51:37 27#
12.12Super Sale Exclusive Coupons #Regular User # for the Past 7 years ;Reliable & all Friendly team;Till date no problem in Shopping;Takes care as their own item & safely packing & shipping quickly;Very appreciable.Thanks to entire super Buy team. Product pic is their best way to identify the product purchased. Then coupons provided as discount in Shipping parcels was great. I will continue their service in future too. Thanks u Super buy.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 17:47:51 28#
:#BestSuperbuyExperience# I am Ram from India;Regular user of Super buy service for the past 7 years;Every one here r very friendly & kind too;Very quick response & Especially the item pic of arrival items ;which we can check & confirm our ordered products if not can be easily returned. Then the super buy helpers translates & mail me the expected product which is not easy to search in Chinese by us.Thanks for the support. The packing speed & delivering speed is also very fast & i have got return amount which they genuinely return the extra amount after shipping my items. Then i like the quick response & shipping coupons for shipping my items in EMS which is good in speed & safe parcel;Even they helped me in Bill copy [Edited by buyer] for clearing custom in my country. Thanks for the service to entire super-buy team. Ram [India]
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-6 23:31:57 29#
good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 00:38:50 30#
#12.12ShippingTips# Sri Lanka + NL Post Air Mail (Registered) + I am new to superbly platform, and currently hear in Sri Lanka we cant order items from AliExpress kind of platform for this much low shipping fee. It is cost-effective and reliable as EMS.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, EMS service also not working in Sri Lanka.
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I’m new to this platform and I’m amused by how much quality product I can buy from China market compare to other Chinese global online market platforms (Like AliExpress). I bout some computer parts and electronic parts from Taobao, Tmall and 1688, really like what I got from them. Without services Like Super Buy, People like us can’t enjoy the quality chines products that chines market have to offer. Super Buy customer service also efficient.
Highly recommended for anyone who wants to use a buying agent and parcel forwarding service from China.

IMG_20201130_233222.jpg (281.97 KB, 下载次数: 18)

Laptop stand

Laptop stand

IMG_20201130_233230.jpg (285.94 KB, 下载次数: 14)

Laptop stand

Laptop stand

IMG_20201206_215735.jpg (351.35 KB, 下载次数: 11)

WIFI 6 cards and adapters

WIFI 6 cards and adapters

IMG_20201206_215857.jpg (289.41 KB, 下载次数: 20)

DIY power Bank

DIY power Bank

IMG_20201206_215942.jpg (341.23 KB, 下载次数: 15)

LEDs and LED controllers

LEDs and LED controllers
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 01:08:59 来自手机 31#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 01:21:58 32#
#12.12ShippingTips# your current location + recommended line +why you recommend it: USA+EMS, it's the fastest and cheapest shipping route.I shipped a big haul to the United States and it took only 8 days to arrive, it’s a personal record never had any package ever arrive this fast to my house. I would recommend anyone who wants there items to arrive safe, nicely packed, and fast to choose EMS shipping and use SuperBuy as their agent as we haven’t seen a better duo since Shaq and Kobe. Thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 08:23:10 33#
SuperBuy and EMS are the Dynamic Duo for shipping to the USA.  SB service us impeccable and EMS is more affordable and faster then the more preferred lines..  
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 10:49:21 34#
#12.12ShippingTips# Located in Vancouver, BC, Canada! REALLY REALLY REALLY recommend EMS!!! It's the best of both worlds of not making you wait forever while not hurting your wallets too badly! It is usually 5-10 days, and even when I ordered during the pandemic (ordered multiple packages separately most of them using EMS, while trying out other lines), EMS had no delays and came very promptly! This is extremely satisfying seeing that even online orders from Canadian or American stores say they take about 5 days, but fail to show up at your door by this time. I was also concerned about customs, but this was also very quick and smooth. While other lines had extreme delays, very happy with EMS, and can also ask for help from friendly Superbuy agents!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 12:24:21 35#
its good
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 14:46:22 36#
#BestSuperbuyExperience Shopping from Canada has never been so easy and effortless. The agents are all very knowledgeable and I never had to worry about not being able to read Chinese. The agents always send pictures of the products received and if there are any quality issues with the product, they will let you know immediately and will contact the seller for you if you are not satisfied! Superbuy agents are also very timely with receiving your parcels at the local warehouse and ALWAYS provide HQ photos of the product once it's stored in the warehouse. I love that you can inspect photos of the items at the warehouse before shipping it to your home. Superbuy agents are the best and I will continuously use their services and support the company!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 15:04:53 37#
#12.12ShippingTips# Hungary + EUB +It's not only the one of the cheapest (to Hungary), but also very fast and "package-friendly". I ordered a lot of item, I mean really a lot of, using ePacket, and I can tell you some of them arrived sadly damaged. EUB packages were always correct and in our epidemic time, they try to hold the estimated shipping arrival time. Superbuy is great, I already recommended some of my friend to join, wish you all best luck, and good health. Take care!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 16:42:08 38#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# My best experience on SuperBuy had to have been when I shipped my most recent haul. Not only was I able to use my credits to reduce the shipping cost, I was provided excellent customer service by my Superbuy agent too! I reached out to my agent asking when the parcel was going to ship and without even asking my service representative went ahead and made sure my parcel expedited quickly and arrived to me really fast. To my surprise it actually did arrive really quick too, so just getting the reassurance from my agent was what made this experience so great. On Superbuy ever just worked out perfectly!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 20:14:46 39#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + Loving the service. Never had an issue, always quick and helpful. Will continue to use all the way into 2021.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-7 20:42:09 40#
#12.12ShippingTips# New Zealand + EMS + Much cheaper than other shipping options such as DHL as it charges based on weight not volume (unless the package is really large). It's also much more flexible than other options as it allows you to ship liquids under 10ml and has less restrictions than others. For example I'm ordering some items which are labelled as 'imitated' and this doesn't fly with some other shipping lines but does with EMS. Also on my current haul EMS is literally the only line available lol. The rates for EMS are also fair at around $24 USD for the first 500g and $6 for every 500g after - make sure to ship large hauls though rather than small items!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!