选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2020-10-24 16:28:12 21#
I used Poste NL (DG) for delivery in France, 1 month for arrival and no customs fees
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 21:11:17 22#
luka3691 replied at 2020-10-19 22:56 The best and cheapest line to Europe is PostNL. They can also can ship products with liquid like cos ...
PostNL ship to which counties? I ship to Spain, USA, but i have always EMS option
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 21:12:32 23#
Ana replied at 2020-10-20 19:30 The best shipping line to europe for me is definitely eub, since its cheap but still very fast, neve ...
Where do you ship to Europe? I don't have EUB option to ship to Europe, I am in Spain.. i ship with EUB to USA and my package is lost..or with huge delay already for a month
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-24 21:14:37 24#
I ship always with EMS but it's expensive, always paying 50 euros to get item in Spain.. waiting for more options but at the moment there are no options
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 03:46:03 25#
A melhor linha de postagem para o brasil é epacket
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 06:15:16 26#
#11.11ShippingTips# Norway + EUB + fast delivery and never had problems with customs. Tracking works even after arrival in Norway.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 08:33:02 27#
Hi, I have transported numerous bundles from China to the USA during the COVID-19 pandemic for my outsource business. These are my suggestions for the best STANDARD transportation choices from China to USA (moderate + quick). These are simply STANDARD AFFORDABLE delivery choices (not assisted transportation). 1️⃣ **TOP RECOMMENDATION: 4PX overall express - Shipping time: 1-3 weeks from China to USA, generally shows up in 1 fourteen days OTHER RECOMMENDATIONS 2️⃣ YANWEN LOGISTICS - direct line followed bundle (dispatching time: 2-3 weeks to USA) 3️⃣ YUNEXPRESS (transporting time: 2 a month to USA) Unfortunately, SUPERBUY doesn't offer these transportation alternatives. I have reached the client assistance ordinarily to include these delivery alternatives for China to USA. If it's not too much trouble TRY TO ADD THESE SHIPPING OPTIONS. They will make outsourcing so a lot quicker and simpler for us. Much obliged to you (:
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 22:13:43 28#
Shipping is still a bit slow, although sometimes it can come quickly.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-25 22:18:13 29#
#11.11ShippingTips# I think EUB is the best shipping to Malaysia because not only it's cheap, it's also quite fast for the price
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-26 09:06:54 30#
Please provide additional solutions for Air Cargo at a low cost or shipping costs via Sea Cargo with a minimum of 5 kg. Thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-27 02:27:57 31#
sounds good
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-27 04:47:12 32#
Ana replied at 2020-10-20 19:30 The best shipping line to europe for me is definitely eub, since its cheap but still very fast, neve ...
Hey, was just wondering if the items you refer to are reps? currently having an issue with that
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-27 05:24:46 33#
When shipping to the USA I like EMS service. It's a mixture of slow, but not too slow, yet dependable.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-28 06:19:34 34#
ems is good for shipping to the US. So is DHL, but its a bit more expensive
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-29 16:26:22 来自手机 35#

[Comment to Win Prize] Share Shipping Tips to Win CNY 20 Coupon

Katya Lsn replied at 2020-10-24 21:12 Where do you ship to Europe? I don't have EUB option to ship to Europe, I am in Spain.. i ship wit ...
Hi, I ship to Portugal, usually I have no problems with EUB but already had some with dhl economy, like a paxkage being in transit for 3 months, but it's majorly due to the current situation
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-29 16:27:39 来自手机 36#

[Comment to Win Prize] Share Shipping Tips to Win CNY 20 Coupon

maximzhelezniakov replied at 2020-10-27 04:47 Hey, was just wondering if the items you refer to are reps? currently having an issue with that
No, I don't buy reps, but I'm currently also having some troubles with it since the customs are finding reps in the same shipments as my parcels so it ends up being returned to superbuy
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-30 07:05:33 来自手机 37#
EUB is the best
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-1 13:04:23 38#
yo!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-3 01:32:55 39#
#11.11ShippingTips# Singapore + several + Please see below
To participate in thsi campaign to win CNY20 hehehe
From my experience
(1) IF I DO NOT NEED MY PARCELS URGENTLY
(1.1)
Usually i use IE-post, specifically IE.
It is cheap, relatively fast.
BUT recenlty i discovered IE post does not come every day to Superbuy warehouse.
ALSO not for restricted items,
(1.2)
If my items are: electrical/electronic; food items; pet items,
I shall still use IE- Post but IE-MG instead.
It is cheap, clears customs successfully and fast.
(However, take note: you would have to bear and accept all shipping and customs risks of taxation. returns, confiscation- just in case)
(2) IF I NEED MY PARCELS FASTER
I would choose EMS.
Note there are 2 types of EMS.
One is EMS (which is actualy EMS Huizhou, that is, parcels shipped out of Huizhou warehouse and handled by EMS).
One is EMS Wuhan (which is cheaper BUT slower because the parcels will first be shipped to Wuhan warehouse and then hand over to EMS Wuhan).
Tip; For EMS, they undergo strict customs checks. If any restricted items (see lists displayed by Superbuy), espeically batteried items, maganetised items, aerosol spray cans; the shippers will remove it.
(3) IF I NEED MY PARCELS REALLY URGENT
I would use DHL.
But there are 3 tyoes of DHL.
DHL Hong Kong is the fastest and most secure. (Tracking is accurate and realtime). but the most expensive.
DHL Mainland China is the next fastest but cheaper.
DHL small package works this way: if your package is small in size (volumetric weight), then it is cost effective to use this. So long as small in size, regardless of physcial weight, it might end up value for moeny!!!!
So far, the above shipping lines depend on speeds desired,
let's come to the nature of items.
(4) IF MY PARCEL CONTAINS DELICATE BRITTLE ITEMS:
I would
EITHER:
- choose IE post BUT add value add service of *EPE foam fillings plus *Edge boards (These value add services are worth it)
OR
- choose EMS (or EMS Wuhan). Although not necessary, I still choose EPE foam fillings. (Choose at least EPE form fillings which are cheap and really protect)
(5) If your parcel has large flat pieces of paintings, papers, etc; then
choose the value add service of using cylinders + Edge boards.
(6) If you do not mind waiting for your parcels and the parcels contain non-sensitive items, then
- choose remove packaging (this removes only the external packaging, not the product packaging. if you need to remove internal packaging, indicate in remarks)
- choose simple packing (BUT please take note about this- y9our items have to be robust)
(7) PS. Forgive me but my experiences with:
China Post and EUB are VERY slow.
(8) OTHER REMARKs
- do fill in declared value (but beware of the value price points for taxaction. Superbuy has a list of countries with rates but you can doublecheck with your country of destination_
- if necessary, purchase insurance (it is worth it thought I have never lost any parcel in my years of using Superbuy)
- If there are any special packing requirements, fill in the remarks scection. Example if I buy flat pieces of stickers. I would ask for these to be packed such that they are sandwiched between 2 pieces of hard cardbords which are larger and hard.
(9) LAST but not least:
Do take note of holidays, festivals, etc.
Holidays tend to be long, and shippers will stop coming to collect parcels during and even before / after the holiday periods.
My tip: Try to submit DAYS in advance. Submitting a day in advancve doe snot help.
IN CONCLUSION:
Overall, Superbuy warehouse's instpection, storage, handling, repacking, shipping are EXCELLENT!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-11-3 01:34:39 40#

#11.11 ShippingTips# Singapore + IE/IE-MG, EMS/EMS Wuhan, DHL HK/DHL China + speed/nature

#11.11 ShippingTips# Singapore + several + Please see below
To participate in thsi campaign to win CNY20 hehehe
From my experience
(1) IF I DO NOT NEED MY PARCELS URGENTLY
(1.1)
Usually i use IE-post, specifically IE.
It is cheap, relatively fast.
BUT recenlty i discovered IE post does not come every day to Superbuy warehouse.
ALSO not for restricted items,
(1.2)
If my items are: electrical/electronic; food items; pet items,
I shall still use IE- Post but IE-MG instead.
It is cheap, clears customs successfully and fast.
(However, take note: you would have to bear and accept all shipping and customs risks of taxation. returns, confiscation- just in case)
(2) IF I NEED MY PARCELS FASTER
I would choose EMS.
Note there are 2 types of EMS.
One is EMS (which is actualy EMS Huizhou, that is, parcels shipped out of Huizhou warehouse and handled by EMS).
One is EMS Wuhan (which is cheaper BUT slower because the parcels will first be shipped to Wuhan warehouse and then hand over to EMS Wuhan).
Tip; For EMS, they undergo strict customs checks. If any restricted items (see lists displayed by Superbuy), espeically batteried items, maganetised items, aerosol spray cans; the shippers will remove it.
(3) IF I NEED MY PARCELS REALLY URGENT
I would use DHL.
But there are 3 tyoes of DHL.
DHL Hong Kong is the fastest and most secure. (Tracking is accurate and realtime). but the most expensive.
DHL Mainland China is the next fastest but cheaper.
DHL small package works this way: if your package is small in size (volumetric weight), then it is cost effective to use this. So long as small in size, regardless of physcial weight, it might end up value for moeny!!!!
So far, the above shipping lines depend on speeds desired,
let's come to the nature of items.
(4) IF MY PARCEL CONTAINS DELICATE BRITTLE ITEMS:
I would
EITHER:
- choose IE post BUT add value add service of *EPE foam fillings plus *Edge boards (These value add services are worth it)
OR
- choose EMS (or EMS Wuhan). Although not necessary, I still choose EPE foam fillings. (Choose at least EPE form fillings which are cheap and really protect)
(5) If your parcel has large flat pieces of paintings, papers, etc; then
choose the value add service of using cylinders + Edge boards.
(6) If you do not mind waiting for your parcels and the parcels contain non-sensitive items, then
- choose remove packaging (this removes only the external packaging, not the product packaging. if you need to remove internal packaging, indicate in remarks)
- choose simple packing (BUT please take note about this- y9our items have to be robust)
(7) PS. Forgive me but my experiences with:
China Post and EUB are VERY slow.
(8) OTHER REMARKs
- do fill in declared value (but beware of the value price points for taxaction. Superbuy has a list of countries with rates but you can doublecheck with your country of destination_
- if necessary, purchase insurance (it is worth it thought I have never lost any parcel in my years of using Superbuy)
- If there are any special packing requirements, fill in the remarks scection. Example if I buy flat pieces of stickers. I would ask for these to be packed such that they are sandwiched between 2 pieces of hard cardbords which are larger and hard.
(9) LAST but not least:
Do take note of holidays, festivals, etc.
Holidays tend to be long, and shippers will stop coming to collect parcels during and even before / after the holiday periods.
My tip: Try to submit DAYS in advance. Submitting a day in advancve doe snot help.
IN CONCLUSION:
Overall, Superbuy warehouse's instpection, storage, handling, repacking, shipping are EXCELLENT!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!