选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
[Super September] Superbuy8thAnniv,Share Your Superbuy Stories 版主推荐
发表于 2020-9-17 17:27:12 | 最新回复 2022-7-31 01:29:37 | 来自于 China 楼主
How Time Flies! It’s been 8 years since we started this journeytogether!
Onlywith your support over these years can Superbuy make such great success!
Foreach milestone in our development trail, we are so grateful to you!
You mayhave many precious memories with us as well,
Some of which may resonate with a special parcel.
Today,we invite you to join us in the topic #Superbuy8thAnniv#,
Whereyou can share the most interesting or memorable Superbuy stories Overthe past 8 years!
1.gif
— Event Time —
Sept.17 - Oct. 9, 2020 (Beijing Time)
— How to Join —
Go to thetopic #Superbuy8thAnniv# and make a post!
PS: only thepost made with #Superbuy8thAnniv# will be valid
— What to Post —
a.Share how did you know about Superbuy or how did you feel when using Superbuyservice for the first time
b. Sharewhat you've got from Superbuy, or your suggestions / wishes
c.Share your most unforgettable experience over the past 8 years
d.Share your experience on shopping or logistics lines with Superbuy, so otherusers may learn from you~
You can make post related to any of the above, and post with pics orvideos will increase your wining chances.
— Awards —
1. Top Post * 3: CNY 288 Shipping CouponPackage [CNY 100 Shipping Coupon * 2 + CNY 50 Shipping Coupon * 1 + CNY 38Shipping Coupon * 1]
2. Good Post * 10: CNY 30No-Minimum-Spend Shipping Coupon
Any user that makes post meeting therequirements will get 500 Credits + 50 Growth Value,The newcomers who sign in for the firsttime will get an extra 500 Credits (this can be combined with other prizes).
— Must-Knows —
1.The winner list will be announced within 5 working days after the event ends,and the prizes will be issued within 3 working days after the list is announced;
2.All the prizes of this event are international shipping coupons. How to check:go to Superbuy website -> My Superbuy -> Coupons
3.How to Use Coupon
a.Coupon Type: CNY 288 Shipping Coupon Package includes: CNY 100 off CNY 399Shipping Coupon * 2, CNY 50 No-Minimum-Spend Shipping Coupon * 1 and CNY 30 No-Minimum-SpendShipping Coupon * 1;
b.Scope: the coupon can be deducted for international freight when you submit shoppingagent parcel or forwarding parcel
c.Validity: valid for 3 months from the date of issuance
d.This coupon can not be used in combination with other coupons,  only one coupon can be used for each order, and the couponwill not be returned if the parcel is returned.
4.Credits can be directly deducted for international freight
— AwardRules —
1. The first batch of posts will be selectedaccording to the number of "Comment Replies + Highlights+ Views" (80%of the total score) as of Oct. 9, 2020. Then our editors will make the finaldecisions (20% of the total score) on who will be the winners and give out theprizes.
2. Superbuy reserves the right of finalinterpretation of this event. In case of any unfairness arising during theevent, Superbuy has the right to change the announcement of winner list after investigation.
710x394 en.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-22 00:45:31 来自手机 沙发
THank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 00:11:46 来自手机 板凳
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 19:41:48 地板
Thanks for all.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 20:03:23 5#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# SuperBuy helped me to launch my business, without them I wouldn't be able to get wholesale products directly from China at a reasonable price. They've always been incredibly helpful and it felt amazing the first time I received my parcel from superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 20:04:31 6#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# SuperBuy helped me to launch my business, without them I wouldn't be able to get wholesale products directly from China at a reasonable price. They've always been incredibly helpful and it felt amazing the first time I received my parcel from superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 23:31:27 7#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# Superbuy is the best Cross-border E-commerce general service platform, it is complete and the best option to those who live in other countries and want to buy products from China. When i found out about Superbuy it was like a dream cometrue and I could finally start to put my business plan into practice and make it a reality in my life. Thank you Superbuy and Superbuy team for being a part of my history, I wish this platform all the best for all that it has helped me achieve. Thank you, thank you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-24 23:50:35 8#
Superbuy is a great tool for the ones want to get stuff from China by trusty and hardwork people. congratulations fellas.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-27 11:24:10 9#
#Superbuy8thAnniv#I first knew Superbuy in 2018, when I was looking for a good taobao agent. I tried two other agents but was not sastified due to lack of clarification and they will not check my items for me, not to mention high service charges too. When I used Superbuy service for the first time, it surprised me how amazing their customer services is and I can control the price if there is discount code at taobao. Just one thing I do wish when using my rehearsal packaging, the staff will pack exactly how I want tho, because often the parcel is bigger because they didnt remove the packaging . For my unforgettable experience when using Superbuy is....I finally able to bought amazing stuff from taobao and send them to my Canada beloved relatives. it is very nice to know their joy when they received parcel everytime. My tip to shop with superbuy is to check on discount angpaw at taobao so that you can let the agent know to use that. Thank you Superbuy for this amazing service and may you getting better and better!
IMG_20200927_111324.jpg
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-9-29 12:56:50 10#
Awesome!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-1 06:36:28 11#
My friends told me about Superbuy. It was awesome knowing I could collect toys from China.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-1 07:36:07 12#
thanks you
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-2 04:02:14 13#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# I first heard about Superbuy this year when I was looking at purchasing some CQL merchandise as there was an artbook I was really interested in. I was a little nervous at first since I've never used an agent before, but everything was so simple and clear that my worries weren't very big at all! The artbook I ordered was beautiful and the extra packaging really saved it from being damaged in transit, I was so happy! I've pre-ordered another artbook along with a figurine that I'll ship together, so I'm looking forward to receiving them!

CQL artbook

CQL artbook
I'm really glad that it's clear what stage your order is at, especially once it's arrived at the warehouse and inspection photos are taken, it made me feel even more secure about the whole process. Shipping is scary because there's always the worry that things might get lost, so tracking info really helps ease that anxiety. Thank you so much for all you do!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-2 05:43:20 14#
Congratulations to  #SUPERBUY8thAnniv#
I started using Superbuy back in 2019, almost at the end of the year. I was so afraid to be cheat out of my money because I have never used a forwarding service, much less a Shopping Agent. But I was desperate to find a website that can help me purchase from Taobao or Tmall. And that it is in English and can help provide the service swiftly and without much hassle like other Shopping agent websites. What struck me most about Superbuy its the system in which it operates. Everything is so well managed. For instance, if you have a question about a product that you're not sure how to go forward with, over at the right side of the website there's always a floating menu where it offers online chat with Superbuy's agents. Very quickly, you can get answers as they help you speak to Chinese Sellers... and all this for FREE!. I am also so delighted and grateful that Superbuy offers 3 Inspection Pictures for FREE per ITEM. [See attached pictures]
4127602515482_8_5_8.jpg
4127479715482_6_7_7.jpg
4127349015482_5_0_6.jpg
No other Agency offer this service for FREE. They charge for each picture. this make Superbuy stand out alot. They even help to inspect it and further after-sale service in case the item you bought turned out damaged or wrongly shipped. This service is amazing. And lets not forget you have 90 days of FREE STORAGE!... I have some items still inside Superbuy warehouse since August 2020 and they are still there, free of charge.
I have used Superbuy at least 6 times since my first parcel. I have bought too many things using Superbuy, and with this service I have to admit they have helped me built my small bakery shop. Every item I've used I've bought it using Superbuy. And not once have i encountered a problem. The shipping handling offered is also super accesible as they simply ask you for a total, and everything else is taken care of. Yes! Everything else is taken care of. That means: your parcel will NEVER be stuck in customs depositary. It takes probably 7 to 10 days top to deliever from Superbuy's warehouse to Mexico. And everything is traceable. And when i say traceable, I mean literally everything. From the moment you buy 1 item, that is recorded in your Orders profile, to parcel asignment, to shipping, to tracking your shipment to arrival of merchandise at your doorstep. I can trace my orders back in 2019 still and I can still see the inspection photos from the time I bought my items, including those that were cancelled. Everything is spectacularly done. Adittionally, all of our parcels came from logistic-line through Hong Kong, and all of them were quite fast as we either use DHL or EMS. The shipping line is not cheap, but certaintly, you pay for what you get: A reliable, fast, and no-nonsense delievery. So it really is worth it for us. The great thing also is Superbuy doesn't just shop for you in Taobao or Tmall, but they also shop on your behalf in JD and 1688 as well. This mean you can even find more competitve prices compare to Taobao or Tmall, provided you understand a little bit of chinese when working around those websites. The first time our parcel arrive to our doorsteps I was afraid they might have gotten mix-up since it had came-in less than 10 days. We were people who despite having had bad experiences with international sellers, we were still willing to trust as China's shopping website offers too-much-of-a-better-price-to-ignore. In the end, we were so happy to receive our parcel so fast. And our worries finally turned into smiles we confirm for the first time using Superbuy , that everything was legit, fast and reliable.
Please have a look of the parcel orders we have through the year, all the items were bought using Superbuy services. And how we implemented the items we bought into our menu products in our small Bakery shop.
7.jpg
5.jpg3.jpg
2.jpg
1.jpg6.jpg
These Plastic containers and bakery goods were items impossible to find here in Mexico. So our only option was through Shopping Agent. We have looked for countless websites. While others also do provide a good service, none is comparable with Superbuy in our verdict. Albeit Superbuy is not the cheapest, but the comission and percentage they charge are well worth it as Superbuy offers that tranquility customer needs to go to sleep without worries that their items are safe in their warehouse waiting for you to move forward with the next parcel.
So congratulations to SUPERBUY FOR THEIR 8TH ANNIVERSARY. LETS HOPE THERE'S MORE TO COME!   
#Superbuy8thAnniv#
3.jpg
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-2 17:16:41 15#
Happy 8th Anniversary to Superbuy and to me for discovering Superbuy! I first learned about Superbuy by just google what agents can ship to my country if I buy from Taobao. The sign up was pretty easy and google translate was my best friend to navigate the site :D Through the years, I was able to buy from China as save so much money since everything in China is awesome! I always buy fashion items like clothes for my personal use. All my friends love my ootd posts! I always love how user-friendly, attentive and fast the shipping and service is with Superbuy. It's basically one of the best things that happened to me. I'm so thankful I discovered Superbuy! Please keep it up and I am looking forward to sharing more anniversaries with you guys! Much love! #Superbuy8thAnniv#
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-2 23:47:53 16#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# Superbuy is so easy to use :-D
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-3 01:39:57 17#
# Superbuy8thAnniv # I am new to SuperBuy I really like the development of the site and the simplification of use and the services provided by superbuy in addition to a generous and very welcoming customer service that will answer you as soon as possible, frankly and without compliment you are the best and i will always work with you we love you and a lot of respect keep going i will sponsor my friends and family to use superbuy best regards and thank you
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-3 06:48:23 18#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# I remember my first time using Superbuy was great. One item I remember buying was a nice heavy hoodie. The most unforgettable experience with Superbuy was getting from First parcel using their service. The shipping service is also very fast and helpful!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 01:23:09 19#
#Superbuy8thAnniv# get items not sold internationally any where else and see the level of packaging that can be done
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-10-4 02:27:28 来自手机 20#

[Super September] Superbuy8thAnniv,Share Your Superbuy Stories

badetht replied at 2020-9-22 00:45 THank you
#Superbuy8thAnniv# Really happy with superbuy I found a thread on Google that recommended it. I've bought so many keyboard and model accessories that I could not otherwise get! The packing and customer service team is amazing and I am very happy to recommend to others!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!