选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
UPS Available Soon! Limited-Quantity Coupons!
发表于 2020-7-28 18:02:39 | 最新回复 2022-1-4 18:41:14 | 来自于 China 楼主
*Transit Time Display (updated on August 6)
HK UPS Cargo (small)
HK UPS Cargo (heavy)
So far, they have been available for a week
Are well received by our users worldwide.
Ultrafast Delivery & As Fast As 3 Days to USA!
The following are reviews from Superbuy users:
1. User 58454340 posted, there is only 4 days to get the parcel!
图片1.png
The link is as bellow:
2. User coffee888 posted that it takes 3 days for the parcel to reach USA.
2.png
The link is as bellow:
We are very happy to have brought you a good experience. All staff of Superbuy will continue to work harder to bring you a more pleasant experience!
3.png
Superbuy is grateful to the continued support from you all
       And always provides logistics routes that fit you best
With more shipping options
Your Superbuy experience is getting better every day!
HK UPS Cargo (small) ,
HK UPS Cargo (heavy)
Will Be Officially Available on 28 July
New Ways To Send Your Products Faster and Safer!   
Advantages
Short Transit Time & Fast Customs Clearance!
Built-in Battery, External Battery
(Shipping restrictions will be subject to changes in customs and carrier policies)
Prohibited Products
The following will not be accepted: pure powder, mobile phone, fragile items, furniture, items that are difficult to be unpacked for inspection, imitation brand, pure liquid, inflammables & explosives, medicines, drugs, CDs and other contrabands.
(Shipping restrictions will be subject to changes in customs and carrier policies)
Outbound Warehouse
Guangdong Warehouse
Destination Countries
Canada, Mexico, United States, Puerto Rico
UK, Spain, Italy, France, Germany
Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, etc.
View details on Freight Calculator page:
Kindly Reminder: The routes are only available to PC users now. If you want to use HK UPS Cargo (small) and HK UPS Cargo (heavy), please submit your parcel on PC.
[Coupon Alert]
1,000 Shipping Coupons Exclusive for HK UPS Cargo (small)
Limited Quantity & Don’t Miss Out!
[Get Coupon]
21:00, 29 July (Beijing Time)
Check coupon code below & First come, first served!
Add this post to favorite and set your alarm!
[Coupon Code]
Coupon
Coupon Code
Available on 21:00, 29 July (Beijing Time)
CN¥50 Off 998
UPSSMALL
[Redeem Coupon Code] For PC users: My Superbuy -> My Assets-> Coupons-> Coupon Code
Must-knows for shipping fee coupons
*The coupon only applies to HK UPS Cargo (small), and can be used if the actual payment of freight is CN¥998 or above when you submit parcel for international shipping
*The coupon is valid for 30 days
*One coupon can be used for one parcel only, and cannot be used in combination.
*Each user can get only one coupon during the event. Limited quantity & first come, first served.
We will introduce more logistics routes in the future,
To meet your diverse shipping needs
Stay tuned!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-28 18:16:00 沙发
Thanks for the info.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-29 03:58:39 板凳
Prohibited Products: Imitation brand, that is, I buy many brand footwear, example: D&G brand, Gucci, Luis Vuitton, etc., are they prohibited with the new policy? Previously those products were having a good time, but now with the new shipping policies, I want to know if they affect. Thank you very much for the information.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-29 09:10:20 地板
I get the error "Coupon is not available for collection yet"
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-29 09:53:32 5#
micgarbus 发表于 2020-7-29 09:10 I get the error "Coupon is not available for collection yet"
Sorry the coupon code is available on 21:00, 29 July (Beijing Time). Please stay tuned!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-29 21:00:27 6#
where is coupon code now it's 2100?
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-29 21:03:55 7#
i found it on the chinese language edition of this post. thanks superbuy!~
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-30 13:51:51 8#
did you send india ?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-1 10:08:32 9#
Shoot! I almost got one
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-2 01:55:49 10#
Is more probably my parcel get taxed?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-4 23:19:34 11#
hiretrotechnoenergy 发表于 2020-8-2 01:55 Is more probably my parcel get taxed?
Dear friend, Thank you for your feedback and message. Regarding the tariff, would you please provide us with the specific package number so that we can help you verify the situation. Or you could add the package directly to the package for after-sales verification. Looking forward to your good news.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-10 13:56:55 12#
Hello,  Due to flight cancellations as well as enhanced epidemic prevention and control measures implemented by destination countries caused by COVID-19,  there is  no channel for sending to India now .We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding and support!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-8-17 03:29:02 来自手机 13#
?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!