选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
#SuperStaycation# My entry log: fashion forward
发表于 2020-5-15 16:27:32 | 最新回复 2020-7-6 14:31:23 | 来自于 Clarke County 楼主
My Staycation entry log: fashion forward Even before the outbreak I have always been interested in fashion, and that's why I am always on taobao and superbuy - even in these trying times ! But with the quarantine, I've been able to do these fun little fashion photoshoots with my huge spare time. My staycation has given me so much more time to myself to explore and create colourful and fun outfits that I did not have the space for before! (and make such a huge mess that I actually have the time to clean up ) I have loved trying new combinations of clothes and colours together, and you can see that I love keeping my outfits monochromatic. Wearing these beautiful clothes and designing these beautiful outfits have given me a lot of confidence in myself too, so I've grown so much from my home-stay. :) Funny fact: There is only ONE item of clothing that isn't bought from taobao here! (I might have a little bit of an addition )
Another huge part of my staycation is my switch! I have been playing so many games on it, and connecting with my friends digitally instead of face-to-face and it is so fun! I play overcooked and more. But I mostly play games to myself like Animal Crossing! I have over 500 hours on it already and I am still loving it exactly the same It has been one of my best companions while staying home all the time.
And all the free time has allowed me to cook so much more than I used to! I have always had a passion in cooking (and baking esperically) and one of the the new special dishes I tried that turned out so successful and delicious was the swiss roll cake! The fresh cream filling is so perfect with this light sponge cake - I made a version with pandan flavoring but it was so good that it was all eaten before I could even take pictures It was a family hit!! I have recreated it multiple times after, and they have all been equally as awesome. I really encourage you to try make some!!
I would upload so much more pictures of what I've been able to achieve over my staycation - but my upload limit has already been reached! However, I hope you enjoyed reading and viewing a little part of my life in these strange times. Stay safe my friends!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-5-18 10:28:06 沙发
Dear user,thank you for sharing, your life seems very substantial! And you enjoy your life very much, it's so great! Wish everything will return to normal as soon as possible, take care~~
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!