选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 自由讨论 自由讨论
#ProductFeedback#: Superbuy website (esp BBS) & Flash
发表于 2019-11-24 16:29:51 | 最新回复 2020-3-7 00:45:50 | 来自于 Clarke County 楼主
Hi, dear #ProductFeedback# Thank you for providing us (as users) to provide feedback. Hope my first contribution helps. My first contribution revolves around the interface of: Superbuy website Superbuy website: There may be a technical problem waiting to happen down the road. Superbuy website, especially for BBS, needs Flash. Adobe Flash Player is great for visual-rich websites, but the failure to enable or upgrade it means it doesn't always work.
Most internet users outside China, expecially in the USA, Europe and East Asia, prefer to use Chome browser.
BUT Chrome features its own built-in version of Flash. And Chrome is no longer going to support Flash. Users will have been used to seeing a warning bar giving users the notice about removal of Flash after December 2020.
Now, Chrome has stopped running Flash supported content by default. In order to allow a site (in our case, Superbuy BBS) to run Flash, permission needs to be granted to it manually. Most users fo not know how. Hence, some features are not accessible. In fact, before i discovered this problem, I myself did not even know what I was missing out in BBS! Without Flash, I only could access the primitive version without all the rich features. WORSE,  this process needs to be repeated every time Chrome is relaunched. IN THE SHORT TERM For reasons beyond the scope of this post, Chrome does not allow users to use Flash (by default). Even for users who want to enable Flash, Chrome has made it difficult for users to use Flash. Furthermore, Chrome features its own built-in version of Flash (which will be phased out - see below "In the long term"). As a result, most users do not know how to get around the problem. The solution (a quick fix) is to let users know an EASY way enable flash in Chrome. Launch Chrome. Type chrome://settings/content in address bar and press Enter Or Click on
Then scroll down to select settings. (Again, by default, Chrome does not allow Flash.
What users can do simply is to: Select Flash.
Then Change from "Block sites from using Flash" to  switch on "Ask first". Close the Settings. Close Chrome. Relaunch Chrome. Go to Superbuy bbs.
The first time, note that: Users have to click on make a post.
A pop up will appear:
Just click "Allow". But, do not stop here! Most users stop here. The next step is to look at the position on the left of the website address.
Some users may see a padlock instead.
Nevertheless, in both cases, click at either of the above positions. One would then see the following popup. Just click on "Allow for this website"
Close Chrome and relaunch. The next and future time you enter BBS, you have access to all features and you would not have to do anything else again to enable Flash. IN THE LONG TERM Actually, not so long, but soon. However, Chrome will no longer support Flash.
As mentioned before, users will have been used to seeing a warning bar giving users the notice about removal of Flash after December 2020. For the longer term solution, I am very sorry i do not know, given my lack of technical know-how in IT and website. I appeal to Superbuy IT experts for help! Thank you!

2.jpg (104.91 KB, 下载次数: 23)

2.jpg

2019-11-24_16-09-43.jpg (201.24 KB, 下载次数: 21)

2019-11-24_16-09-43.jpg
推荐商品
商品信息:
panda翻模代工
DI19611082066
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-27 18:26:22 沙发
Thank you for your feedback. Our product colleagues are already planning the features. And the later optimization will aim at improving the product performance and user experience.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-18 21:27:06 板凳
Thank you!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-19 16:32:01 地板
Oh, cross referencing to http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.ph ... d=395181&extra= Any relation?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-4 17:20:20 来自手机 5#
Niceee
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-3-7 00:45:50 6#
Than kyou
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!