选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 新手百科 精选
Submit Your Product Feedback and Claim 1500 Credits!
发表于 2019-10-31 15:52:43 | 最新回复 2021-12-4 04:52:56 | 来自于 China 楼主
Sometimes,our users will submit product-related feedback in their posts. However, there are so many posts and it is hard for us to summarize them. To ensure that your feedback can help us improve our product, we have launched the topic#ProductFeedback# to collect the platform’s product-related issues. Users who provide valuable feedback will be rewarded with 1500 credits. We are looking forward to receiving your feedback. pixel-cells-3699331_1280.jpg <br/> 1.What is a product-related issue?
PC/APP/H5: Problems like failing to loadthe page, crashing, lagging, black screen, shutting down, battery drain, UImisplacement, incompatibility, error report, usability, bugs, procedure blocks,unreasonable UI designs, and more.
<br/>
2. How to properly submit product-relatedissues?
1) Describe the Issue in Detail:
What did you when you encountered theproblem?
What page were you viewing?
What button did you click?
What happened?
No matter if you candescribe your issue in detail or not, please attach a complete screenshot toyour post.
<br/>
2) Describe the Operating Environment inDetail:
Did you encounter the problem when using aPC, a phone, or a tablet?
What is the screen resolution of our PC?
Was your device connected to WIFI orcellular network?
What is your system version?
What is your APP version?
Or anything that is related to youroperating environment.
<br/>
3) Suggestion:
After submitting your feedback, you can also leave your suggestion in your post. We will reward you with additional credits if your suggestion is accepted!
<br/>
3. Do I need to follow any rules to submitmy feedback?
1) Please make a post in the topic#ProductFeedback#.
2) This topic will only be used for product-related feedback.For questions that are related to your order or the logistics,please contact our online customer service.
3) Please be patient and continue to communicate with our staff members. Also, please do not verbally abuse ourplatform or our staff members.
4) Please do not submit multiple posts forthe same issue.
<br/>
4.Credit Reward Standards
1) Submit aproduct-related issue to earn 500 credits.
2) After the issue is officially verified by us, you will receive 1500 credits asa reward.
3) You willreceive 2000 credits as an additional reward if your product optimizationsuggestion is accepted by us.
4) The creditswill be distributed within 3 business days.
<br/>
Last but not least, any product-relatedfeedback is greatly appreciated. With your help, we will have an easier time toimprove our product. Let’s make Superbuy better together!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-3 08:12:10 来自手机 沙发
Thank you!!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-22 03:25:59 板凳
Support!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-11-25 09:58:14 地板
Thanks for your support
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-14 19:59:18 5#
#ProductFeedback#. 1. The issue: Every time I use Customer Service chat, I start to type the sentence but the chat deletes the second letter.  For example, if I type "Hello" ...the chat will delete the "o" and all I have is "Hllo". So if I am not careful, the message I send will always miss the second letter. This only happens in the customer service chat on laptop. I have a video of this that I can show you. It is very hard with screenshots. I have tried to show you with screenshots. You can see I try to type the word "Is" but superbuy chat deletes the letter "s" and I have to retype the "s" I am using a macbook pro, connected to wifi OSX Sierra 1280x800 I do not know how to suggest this is fixed. It seems to be a software bug in your chat. It does not happen when I use my mobile app.
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 10.26.55 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 10.27.02 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 10.27.11 pm.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 10.27.20 pm.png
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-12-16 11:23:04 6#
mistermaxbrown replied at 2019-12-14 19:59 #ProductFeedback#. 1. The issue: Every time I use Customer Service chat, I start to type the senten ...
Sorry, I didn't understand your question. Can you send us a video of the problem? Email :service@superbuy.com
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-7-19 08:49:48 来自手机 7#

Submit Your Product Feedback and Claim 1500 Credits!

#ProductFeedback# The page that shows the "points spent" doesn't have a translation option. users who are not familiar with English or Chinese could be confused when trying to see what they redeemed their points on. Suggestion: have Superbuy app translate to a preferred language. example photo: the mix between both languages without the option to translate.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-6-29 17:25:49 来自手机 8#
The items were delivered completely
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!