选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Postnl Air Mail(small) line was renamed SF Air Mail(small) line
发表于 2018-7-31 20:39:23 | 最新回复 2018-8-2 16:18:38 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Valued Customers, Postnl Air Mail(small) line was renamed SF Air Mail(small) line, and the service standards remain unchanged。At the meantime, in order to meet our customers’ needs, we have opened this line to 19 new countries including Romania. Please be noticed and we are looking forward to hear you feedbacks, thanks!
Superbuy Team
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-31 23:12:09 沙发
Hello, I used to send my order with PostNL (restricted items), it was cheap. Now SF Air Mail doesn't allow restricted items and other shipping methods are more expensive than PostNL. Whereas you said that "service standards remain unchanged". Can you explain me what happened ? Thank you.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-7-31 23:12:09 沙发
Hello, I used to send my order with PostNL (restricted items), it was cheap. Now SF Air Mail doesn't allow restricted items and other shipping methods are more expensive than PostNL. Whereas you said that "service standards remain unchanged". Can you explain me what happened ? Thank you.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 06:23:46 板凳
If we can´t ship restricted Items with SF Air Mail ( PostNL ) you will loose a lot of european customers. DHL/EMS is like cancer in europe regarding the strict customs policy... and i don´t want to mention the higher shipping rates in comparison to Post NL. Please reopen restricted items for SF Air Mail ! Thanks !
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 06:43:20 地板
I agree. PostNL needs to come back ASAP or I'm going to look for another agent. Either bring PostNL back or let us ship restricted items through SF Air Mail. You'll probably lose a lot of customers if you don't adapt to this within a couple of days.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 11:48:00 5#
Dear Valued customers, thanks a lot for your posts, and let me explain more clearly as follow: 1、PostNL Air Mail Line equal to SF Air Mail (small) Line; 2、The new added 19 countries' delivery agent are not the PostNL in the destination countries, it depends on the final information feedback by the SF logistics company, so we renamed PostNL Air Mail Line to SF Air Mail (small) Line; 3、The former counties' delivery agent have no change, they are still PostNL; 4、All the above countries that can use SF Air Mail Line(Small) allow some restricted items, we have already exchanged the restriction and updated our system for the new 19 countries, you can have a try.For all the parcels to the former countires used SF Air Mail Line before, due to the IT problems, we haven't open the brand restriction in the system, we have deal with it asap, currently, if you want to ship such items by SF Air Mail (small) Line , you can contact our online customer service to exchange the possible restrictions; If you have any more problems, please feel free to contact us, you can make inquiry on livechat, have a nice day!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 12:45:39 6#
@IrisHuang: SF Air Mail does NOT allow restricted good. So open that up so you can ship all restricted goods or all of your european customers are not going to use superbuy anymore!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 14:53:03 7#
Hi, Thomas, thank you for your feedback, this is my fault, I do apologize here to you. I didn't make clearly myself, I'm checking with logistics team to ask them update new notice, please kindly wait for my further update later.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 15:00:29 8#
Hello Iris,   i just tried it out.. it is still not possible to access the shipping method with Post NL to Austria.. it worked 2 days ago... "3、The former counties' delivery agent have no change, they are still PostNL;" Also if i try to ship with SF AIR MAIL it clearly says restricted Items are not allowed to ship. Please look urgently into this matter, many european customers have stuff to be shipped out and are currently helpless because EMS/DHL ist not a option because of the strict customs.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 15:12:22 9#
Hi, Nick, after verifying with our logistics team, I updated my message as above, due to the IT problems, we haven't open the brand restriction in the system, we have deal with it asap, currently, if you want to ship such items by SF Air Mail (small) Line , you can contact our online customer service to exchange the possible restrictions, sorry for all inconveniences.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 15:14:58 10#
Thank you for your help!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-1 20:26:31 11#
Now works. SF lets me shipping to Spain restricted good (some branded hats), with no problem. Price is same as PostNL
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-8-2 16:18:38 12#
still not available for UK
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!