选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
#Superworldcup# I lost all bets in 5 matches: Lessons learnt from betting.
发表于 2018-6-20 19:32:38 | 最新回复 2018-6-20 19:32:38 | 来自于 Singapore 楼主
I lost my bets in 5 matches: Lessons learnt from betting on World Cup This post follows subsequently from an earlier post: #Superworldcup# To earn more Superbuy points, I bet (ALL IN) for the next match. http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.ph ... 053&fromuid=1453506 and #Superworldcup#为了赢得Superbuy积分,我下注球赛(那就全押梭哈 呗!) http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.ph ... 437&fromuid=1453506
Inspired and encouraged by Superbuy BBS _小小小小编儿,please allow my debut attempt in writing a commentary!
After first few days of betting, to much disastrous results, I was struck by the realization that this 2018  FIFA World is much more exciting (and surprising/shocking, depending on which way you see/bet) than many expected. Some of the best teams have failed to perform; with shocking results.
Russia PK Saudi Arabia This  World Cup kickstarted with a bang. And indeed, a big bnag on the opening day of the World Cup, when the lowest-ranked team in the competition won the top spot in their group (no less, with a 5 goals lead). Playing on home ground in Moscow, Russia scored 3 goals in ordinary home, then doubled their lead with 2 injury time shots. The score of 5-0 over Saudi Arabia is more than one would imagine! Yes, Russia was the dominant team compared to the slower opponent. But most of us, not only Vladimir Putin, would have been aweed by such a huge goal difference Germany PK Mexico Germany, the current World Cup holder, played in the tournament as most's favorite bet to win. The German team was expected to beat the inconsistent Mexican team in this opening match. Surprisinglhy, Mexican Juan Carlos Osorio’s team put up a lively and hardworking fight against Germany, with Hirving Lozano scoring (counter attack) at the 35th minute. Furthermore, the whole team amazed by keeping up a strategy of counter-attacking after (and against) the German team's chances. Germany had 26 shots in total but failed to kick in any goal. Primarily, credits went to Mexican goalkeeper Guillermo Ochoa, who made several vital saves, including in the last minute. His performance also became the talk of the town with many in the social media comparing him to Donald Trump’s promised border wall. Brazil PK Switzerland With the most expensive club player in the world, Neymar, and a host of other star players. Brazil was expected to win with much ease. Despite Coutinho scoring one of the most memorable goals of the tournament so far, Brazil did not end up as the victor. In fact, Brazil was held to a tie by Switzerland. to Steven Zuber’s goal in the 50th minute. To much disappointment (and some may even insist, dismay), the match had gone badly back in Brazil. While some blamed NeymNeymar whould have been taken out (in the second half) due to selfish play, others that Neymar had been unfairly fouled by the Swiss team. There were a total of 10 fouls on him in total. But, perhaps, in retrospect,  the result should not have been a great surprise. This is because Switzerland has been ranked as 6th best team in the world. Furthermore, the Swiss team lost only one match in their World Cup qualifiers. Perhaps the Brizilian star is not as bright as most think. Iceland PK Argentina Another surprising match outcome was the tie between Argentina and Iceland. Argentina has been a two-time champions and a finalist in 2014. On the other hand, Iceland was taking part in its first ever World Cup. Even the most skeptical or cynical or even the jaded would have to come to terms with the fact that, despite Argentina having had 78% of the possession, Iceland put up a very strong defence and played a very intense game. When Sergio Aguero scored in the 13th minute, it looked as if Argentina would win the rest of the match with ease, however, Iceland responded just 4 minutes later, when Alfreo Finnbogason scored Iceland's first ever World Cup goal. To rub salt to the wound, the Argentinan goalkeeper Willy Caballero missed to save the goal by a poor clearance. In addition, Barcelona superstar Lionel Messi (voted 5 times as the world’s best player) enjoyed several opportunities to win the game for Argentina with a penalty with 25 minutes left. Alas, the spectacular save by Hannes Halldorsson was one of the other big surprises of this World Cup. Soccer fans aware of Messi’s penalty-taking record might not have been so shocked. The striker had missed 4 of his last 7 penalties for Argentina and Barcelona, and two years ago, missed a spot kick (the then Argentina team lost 4-2 on penalties). Back to the penalty miss, this penalty miss was not the only sore spot where Argentina’s striker performed badly. Messi paled in comparison to his major rival Cristiano Ronaldo (who had scored a penalty and a late free kick in the 3 – 3 draw with Spain), Messi himself missed both and failed to make good the potential wins several times during the match. The conclusion thus far? This World Cup will prove to be worth our eyeballs' attention and sleep deprivation! PS. Sadly, I lost my bets in all 5 matches. Shocking? Or maybe not...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!