选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
使用 SUPERBUY 新的dropshipping: BuckyDrop赚钱 How to make money using SUPERBUY drop
发表于 2018-3-24 03:04:49 | 最新回复 2018-12-15 08:30:12 | 来自于 Singapore 楼主
Hello, What a pleasant surprise! I am awed by the upgrades and value add by SUPERBUY! I learnt that Superbuy recently launched a new service to enable us to dropship service (which allows us, customers of SUPERBUY, to sell products to Japan or other countries) while earning some monies ourselves. Dropshipping is an attractive business model for those who are breaking into the eCommerce game, especially new online store owners (that is, beginning with small size). The reasons are: dropship stores are easy to start, low cost, low risk, easy, highly automated. Let's get our hands rubbing in anticipation! SUPERBUY has provided a refined and polished model: called BuckyDrop. A proprietory (implication: unique selling strength for us) and improved (implication: not any generic,canned, cookie cutter approach, but sustainable in terms of competitive advantage, be it strategic; tactical or operational) 2018-03-24_2-54-16.jpg Check out: https://www.superbuy.com/en/page/businessservice/ (@Superbuy CEO Mr Gong, thank you for another of your brainchild) And also Rex's BBS post (@Superbuy staff Mr Rex Xiao, thank you!) (Oh, before proceeding, may i clarify that i am not an employee or affiliate of SUPERBUY. I do not benefit in any material or monetary way. My rationale is win-win. As SUPERBUY grows, we grow and benefit too! I am grateful to SUPERBUY for the opportunities, infrastructure, and services (from customer service to purchasing/procurement service to legal/customs/taxation service to, now, dropshipping service! I would like SUPERBUY to continue and even grow so that i can continue to purchase through SUPERBUY with ease, reliability, affordability and variety. SUPERBUY has made the world my oyster- spoilt for choice. It is win-win for SUPERBUY, myself, and all of us! Let's think win-win!) Sorry, i digressed. Back to dropshipping. Before one launches one's first dropship store, may i share: Start with niche products: Being an avid reader and passionate book collectors, I literally grew up with Amazon. Recall back then, Amazon started in the very narrow niche of online books. Amazon then adds to their store as their brand grew and with it their carefully selected niche until now which includes everything and anything. Though i am sad that they have diversified until their diluted, i appreciate the point that when they started, they were selling in a narrow niche. Narrowing one's focus is the key to success. Having a dropshipping store that is too general will not enable one to capitalise and leverage on potential shopper audience easily. One's dropship business's brand building and trust site will face the first (and major) stumbling block. To choose the right niche, one can look where one's interests are, one's knowledge of industry trends, and one's thoughts about your target shopper. All these will culminate in one's analysis and evaluation of market demand: target audience, locations, ill want to analyze and evaluate the demand, the competition and the market to see how you could fit in. Therefore, may i urge all to take care in selecting products. One can start with the array already offered by SUPERBUY. Furthermore, SUPERBUY's palette is growing. 2018-03-24_3-03-21.jpg Do the maths: When choosing a specific product, one will want to ensure that it is pitched at the right price point, has marketing potential, generate respectable profit capabilities. One can utilise the following simple calculations we learned since young. (See, education does have real life value!) Sales Revenue – Cost of Goods = Gross Profit (Gross Profit – Expenses) / Revenue = Profit Margin What I recalled from Accounting 101 is: One helpful trick is not to underprice products. Dropshipping allows one, especially through SUPERBUY, to get products at almost wholesale cost, meaning one could price at or just below market value (depending on competition) in order to bring in the dough. After all, one's aim is profit maximisation (or satisfaction). Engage in relevant & effective marketing: One huge advantage of dropshipping is that it frees up a lot of time. This time can be redirected and reinvested in one's marketing (4 Ps Basic framework: product, price, promotions, place of distribution). But do explore newer marketing structures, methodologies, frameworks, and approaches. This is especially so in today's interconnected world where information is readily available. No longer can one leverage or even exploit information asymmetry or imperfect information. (Think Economics). The aim is to use cost-effective advertising to attract traffic to your store. The marketing channels you will want to study up on for maximum success include: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads (though Facebook is now undergoing some legal problems due to the alleged breach of users'data vis-a-vis Cambridge Analytics), Instagram Ads, Pinterest Ads. Of course, there are many others in China-equivalent websites. SUPERBUY is well-connected as the hub and crossroad. May i urge you not to stop at just ads that one should be working on. Every part of your sales funnel is a marketing opportunity that could be missed. Things such as using your checkout to upsell all have a place in one's marketing strategy. Relevant, directed and attractive promotions, offers, discounts offer huge marketing potential. From bundled deals to packages to sign-up discounts, these can potentially improve one's marketing Returns On Investments (ROI). Furthermore, these will increase motivation to buy from you. Learn from competitors: Look at competition as healthy and approach this positively and constructively. One can learn a lot from current and emerging competition in terms of their fresh ideas, to see where they are advertising, or their social media messaging. Competitors can help you with future product ideas, positioning, branding and pricing. On top of these, one gains key insights into one's potential audience and what they respond to. One then becomes an even better seller and marketer. The self-reinforcing, self-generating vicious cycle repeats. Provide quality and sincere customer service: Learn from SUPERBUY! Really! From my online shopping experiences, SUPERBUY is in a league of her own; i dare say super best. Leverage on BuckyDrop: 2018-03-24_3-02-44.jpg i am exploring: 2018-03-24_2-59-17.jpg In conclusion: As SUPERBUY grows, we grow and benefit too! I am grateful to SUPERBUY for the opportunities, infrastructure, and services (from customer service to purchasing/procurement service to legal/customs/taxation service to, now, dropshipping service! I would like SUPERBUY to continue and even grow so that i can continue to purchase through SUPERBUY with ease, reliability, affordability and variety. SUPERBUY has made the world my oyster- spoilt for choice. It is win-win for SUPERBUY, myself, and all of us! Let's think win-win! Thank you! (PS. My Chinese is not that good. Using software translation does no justice. Given time, i shall pen the above in Chinese. And also in other languages. I can practise too! Cheers! Thanks!)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-26 16:45:19 沙发
厉害!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-26 17:55:06 板凳
是SUPERBUY与SUPERBUY 员工团体 包括您 历害!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-29 18:19:46 地板
zhi_long_hong 发表于 2018-3-26 17:55 是SUPERBUY与SUPERBUY 员工团体 包括您 历害!!!
感谢
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-3-29 18:19:46 5#
zhi_long_hong 发表于 2018-3-26 17:55 是SUPERBUY与SUPERBUY 员工团体 包括您 历害!!!
感谢
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!