选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Compensation for Delayed EMS Parcels to Certain Areas of the U.S
发表于 2018-1-24 11:41:36 | 最新回复 2018-4-11 17:37:52 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Superbuy Users:       
    The parcels shipped by Superbuy using EMS are delayed in the New York Airport due to the unfavorable weather condition in the East of U.S.. The parcels shipped with EMS will all be delayed until mid-February and it may take more than 30 business days for some of the delayed parcels to be delivered.
    Affected areas: Areas with the postal codes starting with 1/2/3/4 (Note: Areas with thepostal codes starting with 0/5/6/7/8/9 are not affected). We apologize for any inconvenience and we have listed several suggestions for you:     Select DHL or other shipping methods foryour parcel until EMS’s services return to normal.     Read Superbuy’s note and suggestion on the parcel submitting page carefully to avoid possible delay of your parcel.
    Superbuy decides to compensate the users who are affected by the parcel delay, here are the details:
1/ Parcels Eligible for Compensation
    Delayed EMSparcels (To U.S.) that were submitted to Superbuy between December 20, 2017,0:00 AM to January 21, 2018, 24:00 PM (Beijing Time).
2/ Compensation:
*Starting from the day the parcel is shipped from the warehouse.
1) CN¥20free shipping coupon if the parcel is delayed for more than 10 business days butsigned within 30 calendar days.
2) CN¥50 free shipping coupon if the parcel is not signed within30 calendar days. 3) The parcel will be considered lost if it is not signed within 2 months and we will compensate you using the lost parcel policy.
Users will not be compensated if their situations are not mentioned inthe policy above.
3/ Coupon Delivery Time:
The free shipping coupon will bedelivered to you within 7 business days after your parcel is signed.
Please contact our 24/7 online customerservice team if you have any questions.
Thank you for your support!
Superbuy Team
January 23, 2018
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 22:51:34 19#
So sorry to keep you waiting, as the snow storm affect last month, USPS capacity is unable to handle the large amount of post parcels from China during currently peak seasons, so there is big delaying occurred, we got notice from the China post on 5th Feb 2018 that the Beijing Heardquart of China post and HK freight manager are negotiating with USPS several times, on 6th Feb 2018, China post told us that USPS are processing the 185 bathes of parcels gradually, they will process the 1853 bathes of parcels later,  sorry for all inconveniences.

111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (120.7 KB, 下载次数: )

111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
回复 点亮 74

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-27 00:40:00 8#
I want my free shipping now so i can  get the rest of my stuff from superbuy . Last update was on the 14th  EA902258083CN. There is no snow in new york what the hell is the delay for.
回复 点亮 11

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-30 07:12:17 13#
I am located in the area of the United States with postal codes starting with 4. My package was shipped via EMS on January 4th, 2018 and has had no updates whatsoever since then. When I pay $50 (with SuperBuy fees) to ship 1 item to the United States via Express Mail I expect a certain degree of timeliness in receiving my parcel. I understand that this parcel is coming from across the world, thus it takes time to deliver, but paying such a large amount of money and receiving NO tracking updates for over 23 days is unacceptable. Waiting any longer puts the entire reason I purchased this item to waste. This is a winter coat and was purchased to wear this winter. At the rate this is going it will be too warm to wear this coat by the time it arrives. Which then not only have I wasted $50 on slow shipping speeds, but I've also wasted $250 on a coat I can't even wear. While I realize SuperBuy has no control over the package once it is shipped, it is the responsibility of the business to compensate users when a problem arises. There is a term known as Liability which, in law, refers to someone legally being held responsible for something. In this case it can be said that SuperBuy, despite having no control over the situation, is liable for the package until it reaches the final destination. As a business owner myself, I would certainly refund my buyers shipping fees if their package was delayed for a major extended period of time such as this. This is the responsibility you hold as a business owner. When you hire EMS/USPS to deliver your package, you have merely delegated responsibility temporarily, so in essence, SuperBuy is the boss and EMS/USPS is simply their employee in this situation. Now given that EMS/USPS (the employee) has screwed up, SuperBuy (the boss) should correct the situation appropriately and refund buyers, experiencing these delays, shipping costs. I apologize for the inconvenience that i'm sure this delay is causing SuperBuy staff, however, I the buyer should not be the one getting penalized for a shipping task that I have paid SuperBuy a great amount of money to properly execute for me. Thank you.
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-27 21:49:41 9#
This is ridiculous, I don’t want a $2 coupon. I want a refund on my shipping. I spend $50 shipping and it gets delayed 15+ days and you guys only want to offer me a $2 coupon. That’s ridiculous.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-11 12:01:33 20#
Hi, everyone, I deeply understand your mood in such significant delaying for your own parcels, I know all items in the parcel are very important and urgently, some items are gifts for your family and friends and so on, I do apologize here to you for such unpleasant experiences. However, due to the peak season at the end of the year, a large amount of parcels were transported by China post to USA, and USA capacity is limitation, there is must be a delay inevitable and I can feel your unsatisfied, based on responsiblity and caring to our customers, we would like to provide you some compensation even though the China post or USPS give nothing here. We just want to show our customers our caring and positive atitude to accidents. In our policy, we promised to compensate you using lost parcel policy once the parcel signed over two months. Anyway, we will try our best to apply for a satisfied compensation if you don't accept our policy on BBS. Actually, we pushed China post daily and China post pushed USPS although there is no update until 6th Feb 2018, as you know, both China post and USPS are the government agencies, the speed of processing parcels is very slow, there are lots of the parcels shipped out on around 20th Dec 2017 to 31st were delivered around 7th Feb and 9th Feb 2018. After USPS processed all parcels before Dec 2017, they will process parcels shipped from 1st Jan to 31st Jan 2018 grandually. According to China post updates, all delayed parcels would be recovered around 15th Feb 2018. We are studying on improving our service of post parcels, we are planning to move all postal parcels to our new warehouse in HuiZhou, and submit all postal parcels to China Post office in HuiZhou, it's a big strategy for accelerating the timeliness of postal parcels. As everyone knows, ShenZhen is a busy and prosperity port in China, lots of companies, including logistics companies submit parcels to China post in Shenzhen, cause backlogs easily during peak season. But it's different in HuiZhou, there are less companies handed parcels to China post in HuiZhou, and there are specialized contacted person to keep an eye on our post parcels, all these can speed up the processing of postal parcels, we sincerely hope we can provide better and better service to you all. Have a nice day!
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-29 17:24:09 12#
Agreed. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I have now ordered through this proxy for multiple orders because of the good service, but this is not ok. I just paid $150+ for shipping with the understanding it would be shipped on time. 20rmb coupon is hardly justified in this case where I paid significantly more. If another solution is not found, I like many others would likely be better suited taking business elsewhere to proxies like ytaopal
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-29 03:36:33 11#
The weather has been absolutely fine for the past week+ , on top of that my tracking states that it hasn't even left Shenzen yet, let alone arrived in the US. A $3 coupon is insulting when I paid $40 for shipping, I would have upgrade to DHL if I had known an issue like this was happening. I would expect a full refund of my shipping cost, as I imagine the other users in this situation expect as well with this level of delay. If this situation is not resolved in a satisfactory manner (i.e. not with an insulting $3 shipping coupon) I will be taking my business to another proxy, there are many to choose from. I imagine other users will be doing the same.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-24 11:46:41 沙发
请问美国特惠线或者美国小包线受影响吗?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-24 20:21:58 板凳
i shipped on 1/11/18 to jfk have not received updates since. my postal code starts with 0. when will i receive my parcel?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-24 23:05:32 地板
shine_siu 发表于 2018-1-24 11:46 请问美国特惠线或者美国小包线受影响吗?
看了几个晒特惠线的 1月2号左右的包裹  1月10号就过jfk海关了  貌似就ems瘫痪了
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-25 18:27:15 5#
shine_siu replied at 2018-1-24 11:46 请问美国特惠线或者美国小包线受影响吗?
亲,美国特惠线和美国小包与EMS属不同物流服务商的业务,不受影响哒。 我们暂时也没有收到这两条线路USA线路明显延误的反馈。亲如果近期要寄送包裹到美国,建议您向我们的在线客服咨询怎么选择线路。
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-25 18:32:00 6#
damaobaby replied at 2018-1-24 23:05 看了几个晒特惠线的 1月2号左右的包裹  1月10号就过jfk海关了  貌似就ems瘫痪了 ...
亲说的基本与我们获得的反馈一致。 EMS在应对突发情况时应变能力没有纯商业线路强。但是EMS现在也是在努力缓解现在状况,争取尽快把亲们的包裹早日送到亲的手上呢。
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-25 18:35:06 7#
gioferro44 replied at 2018-1-24 20:21 i shipped on 1/11/18 to jfk have not received updates since. my postal code starts with 0. when will ...
Dear, that is so unfortunate You can start a parcel inquiry, we can find more about your parcel, thus better help you track your parcel.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-27 00:40:00 8#
I want my free shipping now so i can  get the rest of my stuff from superbuy . Last update was on the 14th  EA902258083CN. There is no snow in new york what the hell is the delay for.
回复 点亮 11

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-27 21:49:41 9#
This is ridiculous, I don’t want a $2 coupon. I want a refund on my shipping. I spend $50 shipping and it gets delayed 15+ days and you guys only want to offer me a $2 coupon. That’s ridiculous.
回复 点亮 6

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-28 19:51:26 10#
There Is No Snow in New York that’s a lie and it hasn’t be enough for them to not ship our package...i want my package
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-29 03:36:33 11#
The weather has been absolutely fine for the past week+ , on top of that my tracking states that it hasn't even left Shenzen yet, let alone arrived in the US. A $3 coupon is insulting when I paid $40 for shipping, I would have upgrade to DHL if I had known an issue like this was happening. I would expect a full refund of my shipping cost, as I imagine the other users in this situation expect as well with this level of delay. If this situation is not resolved in a satisfactory manner (i.e. not with an insulting $3 shipping coupon) I will be taking my business to another proxy, there are many to choose from. I imagine other users will be doing the same.
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-29 17:24:09 12#
Agreed. This is UNACCEPTABLE. I have now ordered through this proxy for multiple orders because of the good service, but this is not ok. I just paid $150+ for shipping with the understanding it would be shipped on time. 20rmb coupon is hardly justified in this case where I paid significantly more. If another solution is not found, I like many others would likely be better suited taking business elsewhere to proxies like ytaopal
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-30 07:12:17 13#
I am located in the area of the United States with postal codes starting with 4. My package was shipped via EMS on January 4th, 2018 and has had no updates whatsoever since then. When I pay $50 (with SuperBuy fees) to ship 1 item to the United States via Express Mail I expect a certain degree of timeliness in receiving my parcel. I understand that this parcel is coming from across the world, thus it takes time to deliver, but paying such a large amount of money and receiving NO tracking updates for over 23 days is unacceptable. Waiting any longer puts the entire reason I purchased this item to waste. This is a winter coat and was purchased to wear this winter. At the rate this is going it will be too warm to wear this coat by the time it arrives. Which then not only have I wasted $50 on slow shipping speeds, but I've also wasted $250 on a coat I can't even wear. While I realize SuperBuy has no control over the package once it is shipped, it is the responsibility of the business to compensate users when a problem arises. There is a term known as Liability which, in law, refers to someone legally being held responsible for something. In this case it can be said that SuperBuy, despite having no control over the situation, is liable for the package until it reaches the final destination. As a business owner myself, I would certainly refund my buyers shipping fees if their package was delayed for a major extended period of time such as this. This is the responsibility you hold as a business owner. When you hire EMS/USPS to deliver your package, you have merely delegated responsibility temporarily, so in essence, SuperBuy is the boss and EMS/USPS is simply their employee in this situation. Now given that EMS/USPS (the employee) has screwed up, SuperBuy (the boss) should correct the situation appropriately and refund buyers, experiencing these delays, shipping costs. I apologize for the inconvenience that i'm sure this delay is causing SuperBuy staff, however, I the buyer should not be the one getting penalized for a shipping task that I have paid SuperBuy a great amount of money to properly execute for me. Thank you.
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-30 21:09:51 14#
Never using Superbuy, switching to another service
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-30 23:02:46 15#
If we were compensated for the shipping costs then it would eliminate a lot of the problems...
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-1-31 13:41:58 16#
Can we get periodic tracking updates on the shipments if possible? Because no updates are showing via courier tracking services. It just says that items were received & cleared customs since 15 days now...
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 01:10:14 17#
Bad experience here. I place an order on Jan 14th and I was shown the package was shipped on Jan 18th. After that, there was no update anymore. bad customer service. The only answer I got from them is the weather is bad without telling the location of my package. so? it is your business and I paid you. but you don't even know where my package is. This is UNACCEPTABLE! I won't buy here ever again and I will tell my friends not do either. too disappointed.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 13:29:43 18#
Same Issue here. I paid for ems so i can be guaranteed my items arrived on time for an event and it has not been updated at all. There is no bad weather in NY so I do not know where your information is coming from.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-10 22:51:34 19#
So sorry to keep you waiting, as the snow storm affect last month, USPS capacity is unable to handle the large amount of post parcels from China during currently peak seasons, so there is big delaying occurred, we got notice from the China post on 5th Feb 2018 that the Beijing Heardquart of China post and HK freight manager are negotiating with USPS several times, on 6th Feb 2018, China post told us that USPS are processing the 185 bathes of parcels gradually, they will process the 1853 bathes of parcels later,  sorry for all inconveniences.

111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg (120.7 KB, 下载次数: 40)

111111111111111111111111111111111111.jpg
回复 点亮 74

使用道具 举报

发表于 2018-2-11 12:01:33 20#
Hi, everyone, I deeply understand your mood in such significant delaying for your own parcels, I know all items in the parcel are very important and urgently, some items are gifts for your family and friends and so on, I do apologize here to you for such unpleasant experiences. However, due to the peak season at the end of the year, a large amount of parcels were transported by China post to USA, and USA capacity is limitation, there is must be a delay inevitable and I can feel your unsatisfied, based on responsiblity and caring to our customers, we would like to provide you some compensation even though the China post or USPS give nothing here. We just want to show our customers our caring and positive atitude to accidents. In our policy, we promised to compensate you using lost parcel policy once the parcel signed over two months. Anyway, we will try our best to apply for a satisfied compensation if you don't accept our policy on BBS. Actually, we pushed China post daily and China post pushed USPS although there is no update until 6th Feb 2018, as you know, both China post and USPS are the government agencies, the speed of processing parcels is very slow, there are lots of the parcels shipped out on around 20th Dec 2017 to 31st were delivered around 7th Feb and 9th Feb 2018. After USPS processed all parcels before Dec 2017, they will process parcels shipped from 1st Jan to 31st Jan 2018 grandually. According to China post updates, all delayed parcels would be recovered around 15th Feb 2018. We are studying on improving our service of post parcels, we are planning to move all postal parcels to our new warehouse in HuiZhou, and submit all postal parcels to China Post office in HuiZhou, it's a big strategy for accelerating the timeliness of postal parcels. As everyone knows, ShenZhen is a busy and prosperity port in China, lots of companies, including logistics companies submit parcels to China post in Shenzhen, cause backlogs easily during peak season. But it's different in HuiZhou, there are less companies handed parcels to China post in HuiZhou, and there are specialized contacted person to keep an eye on our post parcels, all these can speed up the processing of postal parcels, we sincerely hope we can provide better and better service to you all. Have a nice day!
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!