选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
发表于 2024-4-28 19:42:10 61#
ssvm replied at 2024-4-28 11:25 Is totally understandable .Also is a correct and fair decision. I would also drop PayPal or any othe ...
Most financial institutions, including banks, refuse to deal with 'risky customers,' which often includes businesses related to crypto, gambling, the adult industry, drugs, marijuana, etc. Why do shopping agents fall into this category? Because their customers often order bootlegs and replicas, and when these items are caught by customs, they initiate chargebacks. This results in PayPal losing money, funds in the agent's account being suspended, and them losing money. Not to mention the potential legal actions that can follow, as seen with WegoBuy and PandaBuy. In summary, financial institutions avoid dealing with businesses involved in dubious activities, and it's not solely a matter of insurance. All of those who order replicas can now forget about chargebacks as nobody is so generous as PayPal with it. Hopefully agents will become more strict about what people can order to protect themselves too.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-28 23:07:09 62#
Thanks for info i m pay now via account bank trnsfer and its much better then paypal.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 01:44:20 63#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-26 18:55 I don't know if that will help anyone, but you can forward your Superbuy stock to CSSbuy and than su ...
how can i do that?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 03:27:14 64#
They provide you with their warehouse address to use if you want to buy something by yourself (or in this case, move items to their warehouse). It's under 'Account' -> 'China W.H. Address' (the top line will include your nickname). Simply use this address as the shipping address when submitting a parcel with SuperBuy. Local shipping is inexpensive, so you can move over 10kg of stuff for just $10. Unfortunately, you'll have to pay with a card or through GPay/ApplePay. Then, when your items arrive at the CSSbuy warehouse, you can use PayPal to ship them to your country.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 04:48:36 65#
what are best alternatives to sb that offers paypal?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 05:59:18 66#
lamdanabi replied at 2024-4-29 04:48 what are best alternatives to sb that offers paypal?
I think the only one reliable at the moment is CSSbuy, as others have encountered legal issues in their warehouses. I've placed 5 separate orders to test them out, and there were no problems using PayPal.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 06:23:55 67#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-29 03:27 They provide you with their warehouse address to use if you want to buy something by yourself (or  ...
ive dried putting their addres but it seems like theres province missing and city
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 07:08:58 68#
W0nderwinter replied at 2024-4-29 06:23 ive dried putting their addres but it seems like theres province missing and city
Province is "Zhejiang" and as city put line which is labeled as "Area" on CSSbuy (as it contains exact district and city).
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-1 04:51:12 来自手机 69#
good
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-1 16:29:44 70#
I came to superbuy after using spreenow for a couple years and having had a few communication problems with them. But they were always resolved in the end, and never personally cost my anything more than time. So I will be going back to them. I know many people didn't like it because the service fee is a bit high, but at least I can still use paypal. I am in an area with only a small credit union and not a full bank. Said credit union also does not allow foreign transfers. Any payments made through alipay (which i used on aliexpress before they added paypal) were charged back and I got calls about how I could be removed from membership for doing so. So I cannot use the bank transfers even if I did trust them, and I guess sue me for not having a credit card? If I had even just a two week, hell ONE week notice, I could have topped up $200 to cover a few pre-orders and shipping for items coming in mid-June. Now? Now I'll have to ask a friend from out of town to either loan me their credit card, or do a bank transfer for me. I know my friends would, they know I'd pay them back. But why should I have to ask for money to pay for orders I easily could pay for myself. When I first got the email I truly though it was a warning about an increase in fees for me to pay in order to use paypal, which was meh but I figured it was fine. Other shops do it, and I liked the coupons and promos SB gave me so I figures it would be worth it. Instead you  just got rid of it? Why? This seemed like such a poor choice and I will be shopping elsewhere from here forth regardless of the outcome, I'm not risking being forced to abandon my orders because of your poor management.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-3 12:22:41 71#
isaysaveme replied at 2024-4-25 10:37 Sorry if you already figured it out but PayPal is available through stripe. It’s only available a ...
cap
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-6 01:30:43 72#
rory_0 replied at 2024-4-25 14:48 I'm sorry this has happened, but honestly I don't care. You should've warned us customes beforehand, ...
you obviously have NO idea of what happened with that huge raid on PB. i'm gonna try to put it in the simplest terms for you.. let's say you are a seller like SB and your friend is PB. your friend sells 100 stickers and is going to the post office to mail them out to the buyers but then they get mugged and all the stickers are taken away. no stickers for the buyers, what do they do? they all file chargeback.. so now Paypal has to cough up the money to refund all the buyers and then they hit up your friend for the funds. Paypal sees that you also sell stickers and are a risk to not deliver, so they jack up the prices to use their services.. they want you to give them a $500 deposit instead of the usual fees just in case you get mugged and people want their money back. so it's really unfair that you are demanding this and that and Superbuy should have given you 2 months advanced notice blah blah blah.. it was a RAID! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS are involved.. Paypal is gonna see all the agents as a huge risk and charge a substantial amount to use their services. Superbuy has been the best proxy site i've found so i'll definitely be sticking with them. i need Paypal topup just as bad as everyone else, so i'll just wait it out.. it's not permanent as Tommy said.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-5-6 18:37:47 73#
Update from me: I'm sticking to SB (even though removing PayPal is inconvenient for me). This is the only professional and well-organized shopping agent that allows me to buy with confidence. I've tried a few others, and they were a huge disappointment: buggy sites, not taking pictures of items during inspection, returning items to the seller instead of replacing them if they thought the seller sent the wrong item (and not even consulting me), hidden balance, no automatic balance withdrawal, hidden fees, only a few shipping lines, etc. My advice: even if you're frustrated with SB, stick with them and save yourself a headache.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 前天 16:10 来自手机 74#

Follow-up Regarding the PayPal Payment Incident

yeah, that's great
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!