选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
发表于 2024-4-25 18:05:38 21#
Niko replied at 2024-4-25 03:39 Ups, forgive me for intruding on this wonderful crybaby party. Well... I'm here anyway, so I can't h ...
If you believe that PayPal demanded shopping agents to immediately pay a $1 million deposit, ask yourself why other agents have not been affected and still accept it? Removing PayPal is more than a "slight inconvenience," and yes, loyal customers will leave as they feel insecure after how poorly it was handled. By the way, US customers comprise 57% of SB's customer base, with the UK, Canada, Australia, and France making up 76% in total. Do you think they'll be able to conduct their business if a large portion of those customers go elsewhere and many request chargebacks for their warehouse stock? I would think twice.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 09:31:38 来自手机 22#
Cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-26 17:11:02 23#
I can't even used that payment option...
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 16:41:11 24#
At least make a credit card based method available for Top Up!!! just like Stripe or Google Pay...at the moment it is impossible to top up with a credit card, please add some kinds of credit card only methods!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-27 22:45:46 来自手机 25#

Important Notice: Stripe Handling Fee Reduction Adjustment

👍
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 18:28:49 26#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-25 18:05 If you believe that PayPal demanded shopping agents to immediately pay a $1 million deposit, ask y ...
I have to agree - If this is a minor inconvenience for me, that doesn't mean it is not a serious problem for others. Point taken. I was convinced in the security deposit version, and I believed that it's a lot more than a million dollars. But that changed a minute ago, when I was trying to find a proof... because I found this in r/sugargoo: "Dear Sugargsweets: We would like to inform you that, due to the impact of laws and regulations on other agent platforms, which has led to a significant number of payment disputes initiated by users on their platforms, PayPal China has adjusted the risk control system for the entire agent industry, further ensuring the security of user funds. PayPal will freeze every payment made by users. Specifically, funds received will be frozen for 60 days after receipt. To minimize the impact on users, we continued to provide services for a period of time. However, due to the need to advance a large amount of funds for procurement and user withdrawal operations, this has placed considerable financial pressure on SUGARGOO. After preliminary calculations based on approximately one week of financial data, we have decided to temporarily close the PayPal payment channel. To provide a better payment experience, we have updated the Stripe payment system. You can now use payment methods such as Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Wise. Within the next month, we will develop additional payment methods to minimize payment issues as much as possible. We sincerely appreciate your understanding and support. If you have any questions or needs, please feel free to contact us, and we will be happy to assist you. Best Regard SUGARGOO Team" F**k it. I'm buying an Ice Cream machine and will take a shopping break for a few months. :)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-29 19:20:10 27#
Niko replied at 2024-4-29 18:28 I have to agree - If this is a minor inconvenience for me, that doesn't mean it is not a serious p ...
I believe that's what really happened with SuperBuy. PayPal handles risky businesses and those with too many chargebacks by keeping funds frozen until the time when the customer's right to request a chargeback expires (up to 3 months). This means that if a business falls into this category, their funds could be blocked without any notice. Continuing to use PayPal would mean covering the cost of items and shipping for customers who used PayPal for the first 2-3 months, until they get their money back. I guess SuperBuy calculated that it would cost them $1 million and they can't afford it - fair enough, I understand. I just think the whole thing could have been handled better. For instance, they could limit the ability to pay with PayPal for new customers, allowing it only for low-value orders (say, under $50) and adding their own fees on top. At the same time, they could maintain transparency about what's going on and encourage people to use different payment methods by offering extra discounts and coupons. Many people are fine with GPay/ApplePay, so eventually PayPal would only be used by people who need to pay in installments or use their PayPal Credit. It wouldn't cost them that much to keep it, and most importantly, they'd keep their customers happy.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-30 01:01:35 28#
Horyonogaru replied at 2024-4-29 19:20 I believe that's what really happened with SuperBuy. PayPal handles risky businesses and those wit ...
Agree with that as well. I believe they will eventually reach an agreement. This is the only rational way, as both businesses are losing money.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 3 天前 来自手机 29#
Cool
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 昨天 14:16 30#
I seriously started using you guys BECAUSE you had paypal pay in 4 as an option. I wont lie your proxy online here is intimidating as it is, its not something I'm use to because I usually use Amiami or Aitai kuji. BUT to get the better price in the end I took the chance on your site and the whole 90 day hols on warehouse for said bought items here. NOW I have no idea how I'm going to get my item shipped out with you guys for taking PayPal away. The stressed I have delt with with using your since has been enough already for me already to know I will NOT be using your services anymore on here. I hope if anything you can refund me and others now who can not use paypal for said items thanks to YOU.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 昨天 19:20 31#
Is it possible to make Stripe or a way to directly use a credit/debit card available also for Top up? At the moment it does NOT work for top up and I cannot use the other methods!!!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!