选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 网站公告 网站公告
Important Notice: Stripe Handling Fee Reduction Adjustment
发表于 2024-4-23 18:18:32 | 最新回复 4 小时前 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Superbuy users, To further enhance our services and show appreciation for your support, we have decided to reduce the Stripe payment handling fees to ensure that you can make payments more affordably. Effective immediately, the Stripe payment handling fees will be adjusted from " Actual amount*4.32% + US $0.22" to " Actual amount*3.8% + US $0.22". If you encounter any issues with your payment, please feel free to contact us. Our team is available to assist you and provide alternative solutions. Thank you for your support and understanding of our work! Superbuy Team 2024-4-23
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-25 11:48:02 来自 20#
Dear Superbuy users, if you need assistance with any issues related to payment, please contact our customer service team via email at care@superbuy.com or online chat. They will do their utmost to resolve any related problems.
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 20:50:15 地板
Bring back paypal or I have to switch to another provider, you are not the only shipping company: wegobuy.com cssbuy.com Pandabuy.com Basetao
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 20:20:01 板凳
Useless...bring Paypal back or lose many customers
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 03:39:39 19#
Ups, forgive me for intruding on this wonderful crybaby party. Well... I'm here anyway, so I can't help but ask - Are you fu*king serious, people?! The agent has written a honest detailed statement, explaining the real reason behind Paypal's removal, and although he is aware of the losses he will incur, he does not back down and stands his ground as a legal business operating in this niche for more than a decade, protecting both his and your interests... and what he gets in return - more pressure! "bring back paypal or you loose some loyal customer" - DaFuq you talking about, man?! A loyal customer would not leave when the slightest inconvenience happen. SuperBuy's written statement is great, but I don't think most of the people understand it, so I'll try to summarize it and translate it into accessible language: "Hey guys! As you all probably already know, some morons f*cked things up really bad, so now the whole industry is shaking and we are under enormous pressure. Inconveniences like this are unavoidable, but we are confident that the situation will soon be resolved. In the meantime, we kindly ask you to be patient and let us handle the situation. Although we are already facing losses - here is a price cut to our other payment methods. Also, our customer service team is always available to assist you and do the best they can in order to make things as smooth as possible for you, our LOYAL client. Sincerely,"
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 20:02:58 沙发
I can't even used that payment option...
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 20:20:01 板凳
Useless...bring Paypal back or lose many customers
回复 点亮 5

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 20:50:15 地板
Bring back paypal or I have to switch to another provider, you are not the only shipping company: wegobuy.com cssbuy.com Pandabuy.com Basetao
回复 点亮 7

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 21:03:17 5#
People in the USA Can't use this payment. PLEASE BRING BACK PAYPAL. You may lose a lot of people especially in the U.S. if PayPal doesn't come back soon.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 22:37:33 6#
bring back paypal our you loose some loyal customer. paypal has payment plan which most user uses.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 22:57:18 7#
NObody will open a Stripe instead of Paypal for this site only. It can't be used in the US and in Europe it has bad reviews. We don't care if you reduce the fees there. We need Paypal. Bring it back.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 23:12:28 8#
nah yall niggas weird lmao, if they disable they will put it back. Just relax and go outside my God!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-23 23:48:39 9#
We need PAYPAL!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 10:11:11 10#
Please allow the use of PayPal, at least until the end of the year. This was dropped on us suddenly and some of us have no other options to send payment.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 11:49:47 11#
Good morning....please, as far as possible, reactivate the Pay Pal payment option since it makes the payment method immediately without any setback...thank you very much in advance.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 11:53:12 12#
Good morning....please, as far as possible, reactivate the Pay Pal payment option since it makes the payment method immediately without any setback...thank you very much in advance.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 12:36:55 13#
Stripe doesnt work. Need PayPal. I cant even jump ship right now because i have things in your warehouse.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 13:37:10 14#
just bring back paypal
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 18:40:00 15#
I can´t use this method, has bad reviews and I won´t open a new account. BRING BACK PAYPAL!!! We don´t care if the fees are higher, at least it is safe! Why would you do that??? SO many users rely on it!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-24 19:13:04 16#
bring back paypal
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 01:22:40 17#
desgarcon2017 replied at 2024-4-23 21:03 People in the USA Can't use this payment. PLEASE BRING BACK PAYPAL. You may lose a lot of people esp ...
I'm in Canada and can use wise, and I understand we can use google pay too - I'm going to check that out since wise can be a PIA
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 02:51:27 18#
Does anyone care? People can spread the cost with PayPal (Pay in 3/4) or use their PayPal credit. If they want to pay in full, they can do so directly with VISA or MasterCard - with lower currency conversion fees than using those virtual wallets! BRING PAYPAL BACK!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-4-25 03:39:39 19#
Ups, forgive me for intruding on this wonderful crybaby party. Well... I'm here anyway, so I can't help but ask - Are you fu*king serious, people?! The agent has written a honest detailed statement, explaining the real reason behind Paypal's removal, and although he is aware of the losses he will incur, he does not back down and stands his ground as a legal business operating in this niche for more than a decade, protecting both his and your interests... and what he gets in return - more pressure! "bring back paypal or you loose some loyal customer" - DaFuq you talking about, man?! A loyal customer would not leave when the slightest inconvenience happen. SuperBuy's written statement is great, but I don't think most of the people understand it, so I'll try to summarize it and translate it into accessible language: "Hey guys! As you all probably already know, some morons f*cked things up really bad, so now the whole industry is shaking and we are under enormous pressure. Inconveniences like this are unavoidable, but we are confident that the situation will soon be resolved. In the meantime, we kindly ask you to be patient and let us handle the situation. Although we are already facing losses - here is a price cut to our other payment methods. Also, our customer service team is always available to assist you and do the best they can in order to make things as smooth as possible for you, our LOYAL client. Sincerely,"
回复 点亮 3

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-4-25 11:48:02 20#
Dear Superbuy users, if you need assistance with any issues related to payment, please contact our customer service team via email at care@superbuy.com or online chat. They will do their utmost to resolve any related problems.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!