选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
[Double 11 Carnival] Share Tips to get bonus
发表于 2023-10-23 18:21:26 | 最新回复 2023-11-13 00:37:25 | 来自于 China 楼主
Dear Superbuyer, The Double 11 shopping Carnival is approaching! To help everyone save big, discover amazing deals during the grand shopping festival, and happy shopping on the carnival, we cordially invite everyone to participate in our "Double 11 Money-Saving Tips” event. In this event, you'll have the opportunity to share your Double 11 shopping experience, exclusive money-saving tips, or you can exchange experience with other shopping enthusiasts, get more inspiration from others' sharing, maybe  you will save a lot of money. Come and join us now! *Event Time: Oct. 24th – Nov. 12th *How to participate: Share your Double 11 Tips in the #11.11 Saving Tips # topic area or leave a comment on this post, and you will get a shipping coupon of ¥20 off ¥50 (valid for 30 days). Including but not limited to the following content, there is no limit to creativity, feel free to do it: Your Double Eleven shopping experience How to find the best deals and discounts Tips for saving money during Double Eleven Double Eleven shipping tips Double Eleven product packaging tips Good things bought on Double Eleven etc. *Reward Distribution Dates: Nov. 1st, Nov. 7th, Nov. 14th Join the topic>>> Don't hesitate any longer! Come and share your Double 11 saving strategies with us. Hope you get your desired items, save big and enjoy this shopping carnival season. Wishing you a satisfying and joyful shopping experience at Superbuy!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-1 15:59:40 来自 33#
Congratulations to the following users for winning the first batch of rewards in this event on November 1st: a ¥20 off ¥50 shipping coupon (valid for 30 days). The coupons have been issued to the winners' Superbuy accounts. Please check and use them! List of Winners: si***a2, sa***23, ry***nz, mi***sw, wa***50, qu***ew, ni***er, ke***ie, VM***92, al***02, nt***26, ti***hk, no***ts, us***01, sh***at, mo***+1, ma***89, ho***ee, Ma*** L, xo***ox, ji***ld, bl***s1, Vi***u2, h***qt, la***00, Jo***97, le***nd, rr***ia The current round of the event is still ongoing, and we welcome users who haven't received any rewards yet to continue participating and sharing. The next round of rewards will be distributed on November 7th!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-11-7 11:05:44 来自 37#
Congratulations to hi***an and hi***yu for winning the first batch of rewards in this event on November 7th: a ¥20 off ¥50 shipping coupon (valid for 30 days). The coupons have been issued to the winners' Superbuy accounts. Please check and use them! The current round of the event is still ongoing, and we welcome users who haven't received any rewards yet to continue participating and sharing. The next round of rewards will be distributed on November 14th!
回复 点亮 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 03:22:11 沙发
My tip is if you have some favourite sellers, check out their stores the day of the sale. You might not necessarily have anything in mind, but you could find something on deep discount that you could actually use. That way you can save a bit of money unexpectedly.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 08:40:04 板凳
My tip is to keep an eye on your stores and to always log in to superbuy!! There's always so many things to get even by just logging in and reading around
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 17:09:04 地板
My tip is to wait until stores have sale and then ship all your packages via sea shipping especially if it's heavier items. Take advantage of the coupons superbuy provides too.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 19:32:42 5#
Saving tip: Like, reply, and make a post every day to gain points. You can also gain points by reviewig and sharing recieved parcels. Once you have enough points, you can redeem it for a shipping coupon!
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-24 21:22:44 6#
My tip is don't forget to read the Inbox of superbuy, there are very good events with great discounts and you will find out there¡
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-25 12:27:09 7#
Tip: Browse Reddit Social Media and join the Superbuy Monthly Event to have a chance to win fabulous items from sellers and also you can get on the spot discount shipping coupons.
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 00:44:03 8#
I always add the items I am interested in to my cart and refresh around 11/11 to see if they have gone on sale. It makes checking out with sales easier.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 12:09:05 9#
My tip - Have a Wish List for future purchase. Warn customers of bad sellers from 1688, I had many issues with sellers from that site.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 13:46:10 来自手机 10#
My tip : if you ever need help , just ask on forums , Reddit ( tommy) , super helpful staff . Do your research , compare prices and reviews before buying .
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 15:03:37 11#
#11.11 Saving Tips # Check the prices every day, and very before of the sale date, so you can compare the prices, pick as many coupons and discount codes as you can too!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 21:10:13 来自手机 12#

my tip: add your favourite products to cart and check if they will be on sale for 11.11
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 21:28:50 13#
My tip, have your favourite sellers 'favourited' on your preferred platform, then on 11.11 you can check through them all to see who has the best deals
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-26 22:21:52 来自手机 14#
Search Search ANd Search any item can be found in multiple prices range, also same "batch" or quality may differ from different seller. Find the best
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 00:35:25 来自手机 15#
Thanks
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 02:40:51 来自手机 16#

#11.11 Saving Tips # I search for multiple shops with same item and choose the one with the lowest price. Sometimes I ask customer service if they can get me the discount price of an item I want. I also save coupons and save points to add to the discount when shipping abroad. Sometimes Patience is the best advice. wait for 11.11 and other sales and items are very low price #11.11 Saving Tips #
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 04:10:43 17#
My tip is to reply to posts to get points!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 06:57:22 18#
my tip is to create taobao and weidian accounts and check for discounts there. Tell your agent that seller is having a 20 yuan off of every 200 yuan spent or any other type of sale and avail the discounts. Also, login to superbuy daily and check for discount coupons superbuy provides
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 07:38:16 19#
My tip is checking same or similar items by photos before purchasing
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2023-10-27 10:08:40 20#
My tip is to wait until stores have sale and then ship all your packages at once! Always keep an eye out for coupons!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!