选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 代购指南 达人推荐
Epic Credits Giveaway-110 X Credits(Winner List of Epic Credits Giveaway-110 X Credits)
发表于 2021-5-25 10:33:52 | 最新回复 2022-12-1 17:02:19 | 来自于 China 楼主
Winner List of Epic Credits Giveaway-110 X Credits
    (1 purchase only / day)
During the event, you can purchase the benefit of 10X Superbuy Credits for $0.1 every day (1 purchase only / day). The Credits to be multiplied can be accumulated, and you will get up to 110 X Credits, which can be used to deduct international freight. You need to add the item to Superbuy cart and checkout via Superbuy. Otherwise, the purchase will be deemed invalid; Must-Knows: 1) Time: May 21, 00:00 - May 31, 24:00; 2) You need to add the item to Superbuy cart and checkout via Superbuy. Otherwise, the purchase will be deemed invalid; Some third party payment providers may charge a handling fee of $0.30. 3) The applicable Credits are those generated via your account from June to July. For example, if you’ve got 100 Credits from June to July, which will be multiplied by 100 to 10,000 Credits, the additional 9,900 Credits will be given away as the bonus; 4) The benefit can only be purchased once every day during the event. Multiple purchases are deemed only one purchase; 5) Credits to be multiplied can be accumulated. For example, if you successfully snag the benefit for a total of 2 days during the event, you will get 20X Credits, and if you successfully snag the benefit every day from May 21-31, you will get 110X Credits. 6) Issuance of Credits: Due to calculation of the total Credits generated from June to July, the Credits you’ve got during the event will be automatically issued to your account before Aug. 10. 7) Superbuy reserves the right of final interpretation of this event (within the scope permitted by law).
    (1 purchase only / day)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-10 22:44:39 沙发
Hello, is almost August 11 and I haven't received the additional bonus credits, I am on the list, could be possible that there's a confusion because I changed my nickname? Although the platform keeps both nicknames.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-12 21:34:36 板凳
Did someone else received any credits? I still don't, I already updated my nickname to the original, but Username and email are as on the list
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-13 09:50:28 地板
realnowhereman9 replied at 2021-8-12 21:34 Did someone else received any credits? I still don't, I already updated my nickname to the original, ...
I haven't received either but I was told that we should see the credits sometimes next week (the staff is a bit backlogged). :)
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-8-14 13:02:37 5#
Otakuneeesan replied at 2021-8-13 09:50 I haven't received either but I was told that we should see the credits sometimes next week (the s ...
This promotion was Amazing!! Never imagined to receive so much saddly only participated with 10x, I didn't understood well, but 110x is gigantic Hoping the best for Superbuy team
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

高级模式
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies |上传

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!