选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
My Second Superbuy Kawaii Clothing Haul #NewYear, New Goodies#
发表于 2021-2-12 15:04:04 | 最新回复 2021-3-25 18:08:40 | 来自于 USA 楼主
#NewYear, New Goodies# #New Year, New Goodies# After being impressed by Superbuy's amazing customer service and inspection, I set off to add new clothes to my kawaii collection for the new year! Here is what I got! UNBOX WITH ME! For reference, I am 165cm tall and 47kg. 1. Teddy Bear Jacket This brown teddy bear jacket is of amazing quality! I love how the white lining of the jacket can be unbuttoned from the inside so that the jacket can be washed easily. The details of the jacket are so cute and comfortable. The measurements from the shop that Superbuy's customer service translated for me are very accurate. I bought size x-small and the fit was perfect. My Show and Tell Video 2. Tear Tear Contrast Dress WOW! First I bought the grey color of this dress and I loved it so much I went back and bought the red color. The dress is super silky and form-fitting. It hugs my curves very well and the design has the best layering details. I bought a size small for both colors. However, I would suggest sizing up if you are between sizes because the dress is short on the side and fits relatively tight. Luckily, I am losing weight and so the dress fit me perfectly. My Show and Tell Video GREY My Show and Tell Video RED 3. Space Top I love astrology and so I love anything with planets and star designs. This top was extremely perfect! The quality is amazing and the blue mesh on the shoulders are super soft. I love how it came with sleeves. I bought size small but I would suggest sizing up if you are between sizing because it does fit tight. Additionally, the sleeves are only good for pictures because they easily come off if you have thin arms like myself. Nevertheless, I love the top and it was such a good price. Sadly it is sold out but I still would like to share this shop for you guys just in case they re-stock. My Show and Tell Video 4. CottageCore Milkmaid Dress I AM IN LOVE! At first, I was not going to purchase this dress because it was too expensive. After the Superbuy photos came in, the white part of the dress at the top looked too shiny and poor material. After debating, I decided to keep the dress because the return process will probably be too slow. I AM SO GLAD I KEPT THE DRESS. The dress is of amazing quality. The blue checkered material is thick and the white material is not cheap, but soft and silky. I bought a size small and it fits perfectly. It is true to size (at least for size small). I got so many compliments when I wore them on TikTok. My Show and Tell Video 5. Lolita Light Cardigan with Flowers Let me just tell you guys something... You will NEVER be able to find this type of top in the United States. Handmade designers in Asia are so much more creative with their clothes. They put so much more detail in every aspect of the clothing. I am in love with the pink floral detailing on the sleeves, the ruffles, and the amazing quality of the cardigan. The mesh detailing on the sleeves and the bows down the center make the cardigan even more special. It is super soft and makes me feel dainty and delicate. My Show and Tell Video 6. Lolita Shoes Finding shoes that are both stylish and elongate my legs is very hard. Luckily, I was able to find these champagne-colored shoes with a kitten heel. I was nervous on purchasing these shoes because it is non-refundable and I wouldn't know if they are comfortable or fitting until I receive them. Luckily, I followed the size chart and ordered a size 39 and they fit just right! My feet measure 24.1cm and I am usually a size 8 Women's US. My feet fill the entire sole of the shoe. I like how the shoes have an adjustable sling. I would recommend getting your usual size but sizing up if you are between sizes because my feet just barely fit. I love how the kitten heels add height but not discomfort. I can definitely wear these shoes while walking in the mall as they are extremely comfortable and cute. I love how the color blends in with my skin tone so to elongate my legs. I don't have a video with only my shoes but I do have a video of my collective haul I feel very special wearing exclusive items from handmade shops in China. Thanks to Superbuy, I am able to be ahead of the fashion trends in America! In America, the clothes are very basic and lack character. I am so fortunate for Superbuy that connects me with one-of-a-kind designs. The best thing about Superbuy is their customer service. I have messaged customer service many times to help translate an item's description or to contact the seller. Without Superbuy's customer service representatives, I would not have been able to purchase many of these clothes. I am very grateful for Superbuy's customer service that promptly writes back to me when sellers respond to my inventory and sizing questions. I will have 2 more hauls coming so please like and comment so I know the Superbuy Community is interested in seeing another one of my Kawaii Clothing haul posts! ^___^ Also, Follow me on TikTok to stay updated with my Superbuy show and tells! My TikTok Thank you so much Superbuy!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!