选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
[February Offers] 3 Epic Events & Up To ¥2,969 Coupon Package
发表于 2021-2-6 17:44:35 | 最新回复 2023-10-29 22:31:11 | 来自于 China 楼主
With the turbulent 2020 finally over(cheers),
We’resoon to embrace the Spring Festival, and - wait for it - Valentine's day!
What’s your New Year wish? Moreoffers?  
Wish Granted! Check out these 3 Epic Events on Superbuy BBS!
Guys, we’re talking ¥2,969 worth of  coupon package! Don’t Hesitate!
Time: Feb. 6 -23:59:59, Feb. 28, 2021 (Beijing Time)
爱心卡通可爱动态分割线.jpg
Event1: New Year, New Goodies
How to Join: Post with the topic #NewYear, New Goodies# to share with us what you’ve got so far or what is on the  top of your 2021 shopping list? Food, clothing, gadgets, house  hold items....whatever!
Rules: Go to Super Show section, choos  ethe topic #New Year, New Goodies#, then make a post in which your ecommend the products you’ve got or want to buy (with reasons for your  ecommendation) .
What to Post: Real-life photos of  products (more than 3 pieces, clear and beautiful), with product links attached.
Award Criteria: We will select 16 winners according to Post Popularity (60%) + Post Quality (40%). Post photos in whichyou appear or unboxing videos will boost your winning chances!
*Content Popularity = Views + Highlights+ Favorites + Comments
征文有奖-英.png
▲Awards
爱心卡通可爱动态分割线.jpg
Event 2: Win ¥2,021 Coupon Package As Our Super Adviser
How to Join: Leave your comment belowthis post, in which you need to provide at least 10 suggestions on the following topics. Objective and sincere suggestions will boost your winning chances.
What toSuggest:
1.Value-added services
Example: New value-added services youneed, or optimization for the existing services.
2. Shippingexperience
Example: New logistics lines you need,or optimization for the existing lines, or ways to better display logisticslines (such as addition of customer reviews or options based on deliverytime/price).
3. Shoppingexperience
Example: Optimization for our shoppingagent service, and products you really want us to recommend.
4. User experience for our website and app
Example: Functional optimization for Appor website, and ways to optimize BBS (regarding posting, page display, newfunctions, etc.). You can provide links to the websites that you think provide agood user experience.
5. Userinstructions
Example: Point out the services thatneed more specific instructions.
Award Criteria & Prize:
We will select one Super Adviser uponour internal evaluation on Feb. 28 according to the feasibility of allsuggestions, and give away a CNY 2,021 Shipping Coupon Package.
有奖建议-英.png
▲Awards
爱心卡通可爱动态分割线.jpg
Event 3: Win CNY 560 Coupon Package By InvitingNew Users
SignUp To Earn Big! Join Superbuy Affiliates Program and invite your friends tosign up as Superbuy users! Both you and your friend will get a CNY 560 ShippingCoupon each! Plus, don’t miss out Affiliate Bonus!
推荐有奖-英.png
▲Awards
How to Join:
1. Sign up as Superbuy Affiliate and obtain areferral link. How to sign up? Click here : http://bbs.superbuy.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=228108&fid=87
2. Share the following pics on social media platformssuch as Instagram, Facebook and Reddit (with hashtag #superbuy & your referral link attached).
站外宣传v1.jpg
3. Take a screen shot of your post on socialmedia platform, follow【 Superbuy Shopping】on Facebook, then send the screen shot and your email address used for Superbuy sign-up to our editor via DM by clicking[Send Message]. A CNY 560 Coupon Package is for your grabs!
Facebook.jpg
▲follow【 Superbuy Shopping】on Facebook
Must-Knows:
1. We will announce the winner list within 3 working days after the event ends, and give away prizes within 5 working daysafter the list is announced.
2. The coupon can only be used for deductionof international freight when you submit shopping agent parcels or forwarding  parcels. It cannot be stacked with other coupons. Only one coupon per order.
3. Superbuy reserves the right of finalinter pretation of the event. For any questions about fairness of the event, Superbuyhas the right to modify the winner list after investigation.
爱心卡通可爱动态分割线.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-8 00:22:26 来自手机 沙发
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-10 09:27:19 来自手机 板凳
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-11 04:54:48 来自手机 地板
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-12 13:35:03 6#
4. User experience for our website and app Problem: On the Superbuy website, after I have read all my messages, the message center shows up blank with a (0). I want to be able to go back and view my message history even when there are currently no messages in my inbox. Message Center needs a History button
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-13 00:06:50 来自手机 8#
Cool!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-16 14:56:36 来自手机 9#

1. there needs to be a way for me to contact my agent more quickly, and for them to speak better english 2. I believe there should be some Membership so I can get a better Value shipping price for Superbuy, this will make it the best taobao agent. 3. EMS shouldn't be the only shipping option available 90 percent of the time, there should be more options with different delivery times and prices 4. we need an option to tell the agent to send specific photos before they receive the product. this is reasonable as they are already taking the photos in the first place, and there is no harm. this
回复 点亮 2

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-16 18:47:31 来自手机 10#

where is mine
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-17 10:27:44 来自手机 11#
??
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-17 20:45:07 来自手机 12#
Yesss
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 08:26:51 13#
happy cny everyone
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 18:04:24 来自手机 14#
Great
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 19:38:15 来自手机 15#
??
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 22:41:43 16#
Nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 22:45:56 17#
An option to ask sellers questions before buying would be VERY helpful.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 22:56:30 18#
amazing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 23:15:53 19#
1) The website is very cluttered with announcements, having a simple layout with less distracting things will improve the user experience. Perhaps a announcement tab with red color with some glow on it will attract people to click it. Upon clicling the button it will show a pop up with all the recent announcement. The pop tab will be similar to facebook chat.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 23:18:13 20#
Wow! Insane deal!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 23:27:02 21#
1) The website is very cluttered with announcements, having a simple layout with less distracting things will improve the user experience.  Perhaps a announcement tab with red color with some glow on it will attract people to click it. Upon clicling the button it will show a pop up with all the recent announcement.  The pop tab will be similar to facebook chat.  2) I guess keeping track of what superbuy users buy will help recommending item the customers want.  Also keeping into account of the customers privacy and collecting these data anonymously will be a nice addition.   3) Based on the reviews of customers on the best logistics service and showing them will boost the customers morale and have confidence in using the service.  They will know that no matter what their purchase will arrive.  4) The website should approach a minimalistic and clean design. Personally, I like websites that offer all, the things we customers need without looking through thousands of pages. Having everything layed out with a minimalistic design helps customers less confused and purchase what they want.  5) The F.A.Q or Frequently Asked Questions should cover almost all the questions the customers are looking for.  6) Offer good customer support, use mainstream social media with active support on those platform will give the customers confidence to use superbuy.  7) Most people are not good at english and some have no choice but to use english, what they say might be poorly worded and might come off as aggresive so keeping that in mind the staff needs to be polite no matter what.  8) The website should be optimized to the current web design standards and should keep on improving the design every way possible.  9) The mobile app needs frequent updates with stable release so the customers gets the best experience possible.  10) Integrate other ways for customers to pay, I am not sure if this will make things complicated but having multiple options to pay will definetly be convienient.  Perhaps make a Poll and see the results.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-18 23:34:31 22#
:-)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!