选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2021-2-19 20:06:27 41#
Suggestion Five - Shipping Experience: Perhaps we should have some sort of estimate of time between 'Order Pending' and 'Order Processed'... sometimes it feels like I am waiting forever. Maybe give each order a queue number so we can see when we are going to have our order processed.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:07:04 42#
Event 2 10 suggestions I have using superbuy frequently 1. Agents english skills There are agents with very good english skills but I had a few incidents where the agent/support member did not understand what I wanted to tell him in regard of my offer. I always send screenshots to make it clear what it is about but sometimes that’s not enough to solve an issue quick without misunderstandings. 2. Pre-Order Items standart procedure I often purchase pre-order items with a deposit and final payment. There is no guideline for these kind of sales. Every agent somehow does it different. Sometimes I have to pay only the deposit and final payment on release and sometimes I have to pay all the money at once or have payments in between. There should be a standard procedure for this kind of purchase that stays the same every time I do a pre-order with superbuy. 3. Shipping Format for estimated weight It would be nice if you could choose the shipping format before you get the estimated shipping weight. I had some incidents where the estimated shipping was so high that I had to take a logistic line that was very expensive but not necessary. The estimated shipping is always way too high and I would lose a lot of money on that. If I could choose shipping in bag or cardboard package before the estimated shipping would be much more accurate and more transparent. 4. Shipping information display My shipping information is always displayed in chinese. I have to take the numbers and add to a different tracking site in order do see them in english. It would be nice if this would be added on superbuy. 5. Shipping line feedback If the feedback to shipping lines would be stated on the website it would be more easy to choose between them. Some lines are simply unknown to the user or there is no trust so having feedback from other people in europe (for example) would be a great help to see which lines are having trouble at the moment, long or short delivery times, custom checks etc. 6. Superbuy message center The message section could be organized more clearly. When you have read all your messages the message center shows no messages and its not easy to go back and see your message history. That should be more easy to access. 7. Value-added services: check for complete order It would be nice if on inspection the agent could check if the order is complete and all items belonging to that order are actually there. I had an incident where there were several small pieces missing and I did not notice that on the inspection pictures and I got it all shipped to me without the small items. 8. Website design is too cluttered There is so many small text, links and stuff to click on that if you are new to superbuy this can be quite confusing. The tutorials and guides on how to use superbuy with different chinese platforms should be more easy to find and all together. 9. Give recommendations based on my shopping behavior. On taobao I get very good recommendations according to what I look at. If I would get these in superbuy in connection with the $ price I would be more tempted to buy because that would make my shopping experience more easy. 10. Customer engagement and feedback I had a conversation with people who use shopping services from china quite often and when I told them I use superbuy and I love it they all said that it was bad when they used it years ago. I would implement more goodies for frequent buyers who are willing to do convincing reviews based on their whole experience to bring people back or make them chose you cause feedback is all that counts. Like I said your website is not very clear to a new customer and that might scare people away. Feedback from a person ACTUALLY in Europe is worth so much and that should be easily available on your site by region.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:08:58 43#
Suggestion Six - User Experience: Less notifications from the app about random adverts I do not care about. Let us decide which notifications we want to get.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:12:34 44#
Suggestion Seven - Value Added Services: Speedy response does not seem to affect anything. It seems like it is a pointless service.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:13:29 45#
Suggestion Eight - Shopping Experience: Lower fees for 'handling' when topping up account balance. It makes it so much more expensive for no reason.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:15:13 46#
Suggestion Nine - User Experience: Some agents can be very slow and for no reason.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:16:15 47#
Suggestion Ten - User Experience: Perhaps have a live-chat service so we can talk directly to our Agent, or someone at the service.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:18:40 48#
Suggestion Eleven - Value Added Services: Let us add more or change information on our detailed photo option.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 20:36:43 49#
Coupons please, Superbuy!
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 21:55:07 50#
nice
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 23:36:48 51#
1) The website is very cluttered with announcements, having a simple layout with less distracting things will improve the user experience. Perhaps a announcement tab with red color with some glow on it will attract people to click it. Upon clicling the button it will show a pop up with all the recent announcement. The pop tab will be similar to facebook chat.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-19 23:37:30 52#
1. Agents english skills There are agents with very good english skills but I had a few incidents where the agent/support member did not understand what I wanted to tell him in regard of my offer. I always send screenshots to make it clear what it is about but sometimes that’s not enough to solve an issue quick without misunderstandings.  2. Pre-Order Items standart procedure I often purchase pre-order items with a deposit and final payment. There is no guideline for these kind of sales. Every agent somehow does it different. Sometimes I have to pay only the deposit and final payment on release and sometimes I have to pay all the money at once or have payments in between. There should be a standard procedure for this kind of purchase that stays the same every time I do a pre-order with superbuy.  3. Shipping Format for estimated weight It would be nice if you could choose the shipping format before you get the estimated shipping weight. I had some incidents where the estimated shipping was so high that I had to take a logistic line that was very expensive but not necessary. The estimated shipping is always way too high and I would lose a lot of money on that. If I could choose shipping in bag or cardboard package before the estimated shipping would be much more accurate and more transparent.  4. Shipping information display My shipping information is always displayed in chinese. I have to take the numbers and add to a different tracking site in order do see them in english. It would be nice if this would be added on superbuy.  5. Shipping line feedback If the feedback to shipping lines would be stated on the website it would be more easy to choose between them. Some lines are simply unknown to the user or there is no trust so having feedback from other people in europe (for example) would be a great help to see which lines are having trouble at the moment, long or short delivery times, custom checks etc.  6. Superbuy message center The message section could be organized more clearly. When you have read all your messages the message center shows no messages and its not easy to go back and see your message history. That should be more easy to access.  7. Value-added services: check for complete order It would be nice if on inspection the agent could check if the order is complete and all items belonging to that order are actually there. I had an incident where there were several small pieces missing and I did not notice that on the inspection pictures and I got it all shipped to me without the small items.  8. Website design is too cluttered There is so many small text, links and stuff to click on that if you are new to superbuy this can be quite confusing. The tutorials and guides on how to use superbuy with different chinese platforms should be more easy to find and all together.  9. Give recommendations based on my shopping behavior. On taobao I get very good recommendations according to what I look at. If I would get these in superbuy in connection with the $ price I would be more tempted to buy because that would make my shopping experience more easy.  10. Customer engagement and feedback I had a conversation with people who use shopping services from china quite often and when I told them I use superbuy and I love it they all said that it was bad when they used it years ago. I would implement more goodies for frequent buyers who are willing to do convincing reviews based on their whole experience to bring people back or make them chose you cause feedback is all that counts. Like I said your website is not very clear to a new customer and that might scare people away. Feedback from a person ACTUALLY in Europe is worth so much and that should be easily available on your site by region.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-20 01:06:54 53#
1.Value-added services I would like to be able to ask sellers questions and obtain sample goods of other products for an agreed-upon purchase amount. I would pay the agent well for this service. 2. Shippingexperience It would be nice to see how a shipment cost would change if multiple purchases were split into several, smaller packages. 3. Shoppingexperience See #1. 4. User experience for our website and app The thing I need to be able to do most is browse a seller's entire inventory.
回复 点亮 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-20 04:03:00 54#
ACCOUNT BALANCE FEEDBACK: I already made a few order payments ,but i did not see any PDF payment invoice . I need it for my own administration. It would be really nice if SuperBuy implement this feature!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-20 18:49:24 55#
:)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-20 19:25:19 56#
great idea!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-21 17:41:00 57#
????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-21 17:42:26 58#
?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-21 17:42:49 59#
?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2021-2-21 17:47:00 60#
nice
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!