选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
发表于 2020-12-10 06:24:24 61#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've been using superbuy since earlier this year and I have to say I really love this service to pick up items that I otherwise can't elsewhere. Superbuy makes shopping very easy and as an English user, the translate service saves me a lot of headache and having 3 months of free storage is very useful. I mostly just love how easy it is to use the service and how fast everything moves!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 15:01:30 62#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I would actually like to use the 100 Y to make my very first purchase, I-m very happy I found this site
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-10 22:56:23 63#
I love using superbuy. always fast
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-11 01:33:16 64#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I have been using Superbuy for a few years now and it is still the best agent for shopping at Taobao and Tmall. Service is quick and efficient, the agent’s responsiveness is great and their English is very good! The agents will always help you out from ordering to delivery and will answer questions if you have them. I love the picture service, that way you can see the items that arrived at the warehouse, and the storage time is generous which gives you plenty of time to order other products. Highly recommend Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-11 10:28:45 65#
#BestSuperbuyExperience#  #12.12ShippingTips# Like a jesus piece Nah i aint Playing Nigga. Get 100 racks lay it on yah Head nigga. We dont wanna talk unless u talking about bandz nigga, Money; like USHEA
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-11 12:26:39 66#
#双12物流寄送秘籍# 美国 SAL水陆联运 简直性价比之神
运过二十多单包裹了吧,差不多吧北美能用的路线都用了个遍。在采坑避雷方面变成了半个小专家!~
双12强推SAL,我的天!!!
EUB需要额外文件,EMS相对贵一些,DHL更加贵,普货专线又慢又坑爹,只有SAL历经风霜至今:
1)没有丢过任何一单
2)价格远远低于所有其他路线
3)在今年疫情双十一期间,居然运到美国中部只用了1个月!!!不是2个月,而是1个月!!!
*太强悍了,墙裂推荐!*
。。。
最棒的一次:年中大促时候包裹不算拥堵,有一个神奇的包裹居然1周出关,1周到港,1周运送到偏远的美中!只用了3周就送到了!
最惨一次的小插曲:11月21号就收到了提前预定的双11商品,然后USPS居然把包裹丢在角落3个星期,去取件又等了2小时才找到。
。。。
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 00:08:00 67#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I'm super impressed with Superbuy's service. It's really top-notch. The agents confirm my orders very quickly and let me know of any issue that may have beforehand. When the items arrive to warehouse, their warehouse inspects each item, photos and offers a wide range of services that other shopping agents don't offer. Whenever I have a question, I can always reach a customer service agent quickly. I have communicated with many of them and they are all super helpful and professional. As for the shipping, Superbuy is very attentive to any item that may be problematic and recommends the best shipping option. Lastly Superbuy is interactive with its customers by offering fun and easy activities to get shipping coupons. I always enjoy participating in them. Superbuy is a A+++ in my book!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 02:00:22 68#
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww                        qwqeqweqweqweqwe
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-12 15:57:12 69#
When looking for an agent to buy from taobao, always use Superbuy as the they are amazing, the staff are very friendly and they always have excellent and professional service. 5/5⭐️ Thank you Superbuy ♥️
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 02:01:01 70#
I have been using superbuy for a while now. always works seemless, the shopping agents are always helpful. I have had to cancel some orders and It was very easy to do. My only issue is the APP isnt available in the USA.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 09:08:35 71#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# use ems shipping chance of no custom fee. never use ups. nice coupons on site. Great customer service from superbuy. free returns to. Cool site to get chinese miku avoid other site markup.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 09:48:21 72#
#12.12ShippingTips# Canada + EUB + For sensitive products I definitely recommend EUB to Canada!! I bought whitening lotion for myself and BB cream for my boyfriend because you can't find them ANYWHERE in Canada, and it is not permitted to be mailed through any other line. Not only was EUB reasonably priced, it is also very fast! It is also great for items with a battery that can be prohibited in certain lines. The last time I use EUB was at the beginning of the pandemic in March/April and so many parcels were delayed. Even so, the EUB parcel came on time with my new makeup and rechargable selfie stick. High praise!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 09:50:21 73#
Super buy is a treasure for me! I would recommend ordering in bulk to have cheaper shipping. The agents are very responsive, kind, and helpful. A tip would also to rehearsel packaging as well as negotiating the price. Take advantage of their warehouse items and coupons. Warehouse also have many features in helping you ship and checking the quality of the product.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 09:50:45 74#
Super buy is a treasure for me! I would recommend ordering in bulk to have cheaper shipping. The agents are very responsive, kind, and helpful. A tip would also to rehearsel packaging as well as negotiating the price. Take advantage of their warehouse items and coupons. Warehouse also have many features in helping you ship and checking the quality of the product.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 10:03:31 75#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# Superbuy shines the brightest for buying from Xianyu. It is difficult to find services that buy from Xianyu. Superbuy not only provides the service, but the friendly agents are very accomodating and helpful. I buy a lot of lolita dresses from brands like Angelic Pretty on Xianyu, and the agents will negotiate the price, get additional pictures, and confirm the condition. There are many fake brand lolita dresses, so I sometimes ask the warehouse to send additional photos to ensure the item is authentic. The 10% fee is great for the excellent service you get! I recommend to all my lolita friends!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 17:14:32 76#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# Been using Superbuy more than 3 years and honestly, all of my orders and shipping services have been positive. The staffs have been very helpful in any situation that could arise such as out-of-stock or defective orders. Packing is also quite meticulous and thoughtful as to well protect your items from water damage and crush. You can also write a parcel remark if you have a particular request in regard to a package.   
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 17:21:55 77#
#12.12ShippingTips# I'm located in the US. I think the fastest line currently would be EMS, the second fastest would be Preferential Air Express. Normally, EUB would be pretty fast as well but the US is experiencing sharp delay in domestic shipping so EUB parcels may be extremely delayed due to having lower priority compared to the other 2 lines.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-13 21:59:36 78#
#superbuy最棒的一次使用经历# 从2013年刚开始来岛国留学就开始在用,其实每一次使用经历都很棒。 尤其是可以直接登陆淘宝操作真是省心不少。服务也很全面、收到物品有瑕疵或者污渍都会拍照通知我们确认、真的很放心。 最近在用武汉EMS、速度也很快、一般来说,速度比较稳定基本1-2周左右。 仓库处理包裹的能力也很不错,基本入库一般签收后一天内,出库在支付运费1-2天内。打包人员也要夸奖一下、都把箱子填的满满的很少有空隙,给你们点赞。 虽然经常使用转运、多多少少都会遇到些棘手的问题,客服的回复速度、态度、解决问题能力等方面。都还比较满意。遇到高峰需等待时急性子的我真心比较抓狂。希望这一方面可以加强。
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!