选择语言
简体中文
英文
首页 福利活动 福利活动
[Epic Offer]Superbuy 12.12 Super Sale & CNY 100 Shipping Coupon
发表于 2020-12-3 14:10:51 | 最新回复 2023-10-29 22:31:20 | 来自于 China 楼主
Superbuy Users, Rejoice! Our 12.12 Super Sale Kicks Off Soon!
Time: 00:00, Dec. 7 - 23:59, Dec. 13 (Beingjing Time)
Don’t Miss Out!
未标题-3_01.jpg
Our Epic Offers
☟ ☟ ☟
12.12Super Sale Exclusive Coupons
修改.jpg
▲See the coupon codes above (C1, C2, C3, C4, C5 and C6) , Go to Me -> Coupons, and redeem the codes for coupons.
Each user can only redeem for onecoupon of each type during the event. Limited Quantity & First come, FirstServed!
Still don’t know how to claim coupons? Just click How to claim coupons using Superbuycoupon code?
CNY100 No-Minimum-Spend Coupon
未标题-3_03.jpg
Share your 12.12 Shipping Tips or yourbest Superbuy experience by commenting below this post in the required format.
Event Time: 00:00, Dec. 7 - 23:59, Dec. 13, Beijing Time
Our editor will select 46 high-quality commentsin Chinese and English (23 from each of the two topics)  before 24:00, Dec. 16 based on comment relevance and content quality, and send coupons to thewinners’ accounts.
1)   Share your 12.12 ShippingTips, e.g.which line to send sensitive products, which line is the fastest  etc.
  Format: #12.12ShippingTips# your current location + recommended line +why you recommend it
2)    Shareyour best Superbuy experience.
Format:#BestSuperbuyExperience# + description of your experience
30-100 words are preferred.
* About TheEvent:
1). Please do not post anythingirrelevant to this event, and spams or ads will be deleted by our editor. Anyuser with deleted comments is not eligible for prize.
2) Do not copy the comments of others.Any winner who simply copys and pastes others' comments will be disqualified.
3) Superbuy reserves the right of finalinterpretation of this event.
* About TheCoupon:
1) How to use: The coupon can only bededucted for international freight when you submit shopping agent parcels orforwarding parcels;
2) Validity: Valid through 23:59, Dec.31 from the date of issuance
3) How to check: My Superbuy -> MyAssets -> Coupons (on PC)
12.12Shopping Spree! No Brand Limit!
未标题-3_04.jpg
PortalsTo 12.12 Shopping Events
未标题-3_05.jpg
京东1212.png
Click on the picture above to go JD.COM
天猫12.12.png
Click on the picture above to go TMALL.COM
淘宝12.12.png
Click on the picture above to goTaobao.COM
咸鱼1212.png
企业微信截图_1607324615721.png
750_416.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 00:32:37 沙发
#12.12ShippingTips# your current location : USA + EMS + It's so fast and relatively cheaper than DHL. This is now my preferred shipping method bc I can get my package within a week of dispatching it from superbuy! No issue at customs or hold up! I've also tried EUB but it takes ~3 weeks to get from Superbuy to the USA. EUB is my second option on the price v speed scale.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 00:35:34 板凳
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using superbuy for more than a year now. I've tried other taobao proxies but superbuy is the best at response time, communicating with the sellers, free returns, taking extra photos, and most importantly shipping!!! It offers the most shipping options with a variety of price points. Also the shipping coupons and shipping credits for parcel reviews are great. I was able to stack a $15 coupon along with $10 of parcel review credit and make my EMS package super affordable :)
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 00:42:02 地板
appletuna replied at 2020-12-4 00:35 #BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using superbuy for more than a year now. I've tried other taoba ...
expensive but worth it
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 02:07:16 5#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using superbuy since Noviembre 2019. And was the best choice ever. In the global pandemia situación they guve me extra three months of storage. Very thanks. My tops for shipping is using the packaging rehearsal for saving money! And buy more of a item
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 06:42:17 6#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've been using superbuy for more than a year now, and even though I have only done one big purchase, this has been without a doubt the best experience I have had when it comes to Taobao shopping. The customer service and shopping agents have always solved any concernes or doubts I ever had in no time. The extra services are extremely well priced and they are super helpful towards a complete and fulfilled shopping experience. One of the best parts is also their shipping options (I would totally recommend the superbuy tax free line).
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 06:49:15 7#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using superbuy since Noviembre 2020. And was the best choice ever. In the global pandemia situación they guve me extra three months of storage. Very thanks. My tops for shipping is using the packaging rehearsal for saving money! And buy more of a item
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 06:49:47 8#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# + I've been using superbuy since Noviembre 2019. And was the best choice ever. In the global pandemia situación they guve me extra three months of storage. Very thanks. My tops for shipping is using the packaging rehearsal for saving money! And buy more of a item
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 07:02:37 9#
#12.12ShippingTips# I'm located in Los Angeles, California. I highly recommend EMS due to its fast shipping time (I receive parcels in about a week), smooth customs clearance (typically one day or less), and affordable price. Superbuy makes it even more affordable with shipping coupons. My packages always come expertly packed and undamaged. I highly recommend EMS as my first choice, and EUB as my second choice for small parcels that you can wait 2-3 weeks for.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 07:04:52 10#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# The best experience I've had with Superbuy are your expert shopping service agents. They have been incredibly instrumental with purchasing complicated custom items from Taobao and Xianyu, and sending me photos of possible damages so that I could confirm them before they accepted them at the warehouse. The items are always carefully inspected and photographed. I also really enjoy the service of being able to plastic seal packages and discard the original packaging to save on shipping costs. Highly recommend this service!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 07:29:32 11#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've been using Superbuy for more then two years already. Superbuy offers the best shopping service on Chinese platforms. The shopping agents are always so helpful and protect the client. I can check if the items are as described by checking detailed photos made by agent,and even, if needed, return it safely. The shipping fee is very affordable, moreover I can use credit points and coupons to reduce the price! All orders come fast, carefully packed without damages. If you prefer comfort and safe shopping, I recommend Superbuy!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 10:43:46 12#
12.12Super Sale Exclusive Coupons 图片显示所有coupon都是达到2000才可以使用吗?
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 16:30:39 13#
#12.12ShippingTips# Canada is my current location, I recommend EMS as the preferred shipping line to Canada! The reason why I recommended EMS is because recently I have shipped with them about 2 weeks ago and it only took 7 days to arrive to my house! During this pandemic it is amazing to see quick results from the shipping company and I was also able to avoid paying duties as well on my shipment! So not only is it fast, it is also reliable and I always recommend if you’re shipping to Canada, use EMS. Every shipment I have done is with EMS, and this will continue in the future.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 17:00:48 14#
I LOVED
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 18:23:47 15#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# The language barrier can definitely be tough at times, but the staff at SuperBuy will go out of their to make sure you're satisfied with your orders. One order I had was particularly complicated because of how the business sent the order, but the Superbuy staff helped me with constant communication until we got everything sorted out. I have done quite a few forward shipping orders at this point and the services of SuperBuy have saved me a ton of money on shipping already. Highly recommend!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 23:38:41 16#
#12.12ShippingTips# UK + EUB + Secret tip for EUB to UK: the weight restriction is a whopping 5kg instead of 2kg compared to other countries. EUB's current shipping speeds are comparable to EMS at a fraction of the cost and being a budget line, is typically expected to contain low value items and are therefore less likely to be spot-inspected by customs.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-4 23:41:53 17#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# Take advantage of Superbuy agent's native command of Chinese to really get some great deals! Use them as proxy to communicate with sellers on XianYu which will allow you to buy genuine goods at a fraction of retail and also make use of Taobao shop coupons and seller discounts. Your Superbuy agent can pick up these coupons easily and pass the savings onto you!
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-5 04:53:22 18#
#12.12ShippingTips# I'm located in Los Angeles, California. I highly recommend EMS due to its fast shipping time (I receive parcels in about a week), smooth customs clearance (typically one day or less), and affordable price. Superbuy makes it even more affordable with shipping coupons. My packages always come expertly packed and undamaged. I highly recommend EMS as my first choice, and EUB as my second choice for small parcels that you can wait 2-3 weeks for.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-5 06:45:16 19#
#12.12ShippingTips# USA+EMS+ Never had any issues with EMS even when I lived outside the country, it's always been a solid option and would get my goods within a month or less.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-12-5 06:47:47 20#
#BestSuperbuyExperience# I've been using BB for over a year now and am so pleased with everything I've gotten, and is surprisingly easy to use which is why I prefer them over any other similar services.
回复 点亮

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

温馨提示
本次活动为Superbuy旗下独立商城站www.buckyselect.com与良品铺子官方合作品牌日活动,您之后将会跳转到www.buckyselect.com,即刻下单海外发货,无需再走代购流程。
  • www.buckyselect.com订单与Superbuy不互通,但Superbuy老用户可直接使用Superbuy账户登录,无需重复注册;
  • 本次活动仅支持美国、澳洲用户参与;
  • www.buckyselect.com不支持使用第三方平台登录,包括facebook,微博、QQ、微信,因此已使用第三方登录在Superbuy注册的老用户在www.buckyselect.com需要重新注册,对此带来的不便我们深表歉意。
快来下单吧~
Reminder
This is a brand event between Superbuy's independent mall www.buckyselect.com and Bestore. You will be redirected to www.buckyselect.com to place order and complete shopping. You don't need go through the shopping agent procedure.
  • The order systems of www.buckyselect.com and Superbuy are separate, but existing Superbuy users can sign in www.buckyselect.com with Superbuy accounts.
  • The event is only open to US and Australian customers.
  • www.buckyselect.com doesn't support third-party login such as with Facebook, Weibo, QQ, and Wechat. Superbuy customers using third-party login need sign up for an www.buckyselect.com account to participate. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Shop now!